Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 13054
-
06-07-23 16:48 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 50Green Massage
Just re-opened by Bundy and Olympic. Probably worth a shot, but anyone know anything?
-
06-07-23 16:46 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 50I reviewed it about a year ago. Pretty solid.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 11:33 #8612Senior Member

Posts: 700Ha! You got me.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
God o pal you always got me LOL.
Gave me a chuckle LOL.
-
06-06-23 00:44 #8611Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I resent
Check again. Maybe I did not hit send. There were a bunch of phone numbers.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 20:36 #8610Senior Member

Posts: 700I didn't get your PM.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 16:07 #8609Senior Member

Posts: 61Eco?
Eco? I thought they were closed? Which Eco are you talking about? Location?
Originally Posted by Paulday
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 12:34 #8608Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I have some phone numbers
I send you a private message.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 23:13 #8607Senior Member

Posts: 700Alameda detox
Any one got reviews on alameda detox?
On firestone and Holmes?
-
06-04-23 20:41 #8606Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Blow job
When I get a blow job at a local AMP, I am going to post endlessly about it. You will never hear the end of it.
-
06-04-23 10:24 #8605Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Phone numbers
Let us know if you get phone number and share them please.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 05:40 #8604Senior Member

Posts: 2017Would like more info? Especially if there are white girls.
Originally Posted by LAmong
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 12:43 #8603Senior Member

Posts: 700I've made that vow so many times with so many providers LOL.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 09:08 #8602Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Don eladio
As far as I know 340 x is a scam and / or has endandgered specie whales working there. I went once, had a decent experience. Then I came back and she had me almost see this orca, and I told the owner that she was going to need a bigger boat.
Originally Posted by TomCody1986
[View Original Post]
Now I see a shill review on maps of rubbing and lots of accusations by the owner that a competitor is saying bad things about her.
As for the latinas near lax, the scuttlebutt is that the ladies there have more mommie damage to the tummy than if lizzo had triplets.
-
06-02-23 23:37 #8601Senior Member

Posts: 137UCLA adjacent
I'll take a liberal view of "UCLA area" because there's nothing in Westwood, but here goes:
Originally Posted by SpaDude777
[View Original Post]
Luxury on Santa Monica blvd.
Accu Chiro Care in Culver City.
Head to West Hollywood and hit up 8155, or get a bbjcim with rimming from Anna at Smile.
If you want an LA legend who is well pat her prime, go see gilf Mary at Santa Monica on Santa Monica for a 3 hole bb experience that's a lot like a walk on the Hollywood walk of fame. Sounds glamorous and is something you just got to do, more run down and trashier than you expected, you leave feeling a little filthy and wondering if it was all with it, vowing never to go back (but of course you do).
-
06-02-23 18:53 #8600Senior Member

Posts: 59Westside
340X: has anyone had a decent experience here? I have stopped in twice and both times could not bring myself to stay because the therapists were gross. First time curly hair and glasses, this time she looked like someone's single aunt. Heavy and gross makeup. I'm not expecting a gorgeous model but I need a little better look.
Has anyone tried the west side Colombians who have been all over backpage? I am tracking their ads and am intrigued by Ashley and Jasmine, curious if anyone has had a chance.
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23005070.html












Reply With Quote





