Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 870 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 13044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8619

    Kim K Booty at Zen (Lomita)

    I'm not attracted to older women. However, I have a curious mind. I literally rolled the di last week and Big Booty Asian was the category. So, I wanted to see if Rosie (Korean) would be even more of a statistical genetic anomaly like Kayla at Lucky Massage Long Beach.

    Not disappointed but, satisfied. China won this battle. Kayla has J-Lo Butt by description but, realistically it's a heavy weight and Rosie's isn't. I only came here because I assumed a Kim K size butt on a Korean woman would result in great data.

    She's a great performer. I normally don't go to any Korean establishiments except, K Agencies. I won't be returning this spa since, Kaila's huge butt beat Rosie's by a factor of x3 width and x5 depth (not real calculation). Basically, kaila at lucky has a butt like black and latina girls you see in rap videos. It sucks kinda cause, I would've love an excuse to go to a Korean Buffet and community but, it is what it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230611_144544_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230611_144508_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #8618

    Wen

    Sue is the best. I recently moved much further away but I keep driving back to culver city to get my monthly tune-up and ball drain. Sue knows my body well and takes direction "soft, medium, hard?" well. Now that we know each other she expects my hand to be roaming up her legs, butt and Bush well before the flip. She mounts the table between my feet and treats my bunghole to a nice oily massage while teasing and stroking my taint, balls and blue-pilled boner until I'm nearly convulsing and falling off the table. Good thing Sue has good quality, large tables in her two-room shack. Everything is always clean and smelling good. Towels and sheets are new and soft. Any moderately seasoned parlor monger knows the awful feeling of a scratchy, ancient towel being used to get the oil off your body like sandpaper. Not so at Wen. Sue makes you feel like a cozy baby in a crib. After the flip more fun begins. Now I'm a long time customer so first timers might not get the full show. Sue unzips her dress and tosses it aside her perfect natural C-cups with big nipple point straight at me. Sue's tits are outstanding. She pulls don her undies so I can roam everywhere. Sue does NOT like penetraion with fingers so its just a massage affair. She goes nice and slow contining to tease my taint, balls, asshole and cock. One tit goes in my mouth, the other goes on my boner. She jerks like she really wants me to paint her left tit with baby batter. I tell her to slow down so my finish is long and decorates the ceiling. YMMV with Sue, trust me, multiple visits and things get naughtier and naughtier. Let her do her thing and you'll be rewarded. . 6 + . 6.

  3. #8617
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Lomita near Port of San Pedro area parlour

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...omita-ca-61176#review-1826890.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Decided to check out this hole in the wall in Lomita. It's not too bad of an area, but I haven't been here at night so I'm sure there's still danger of getting attacked by simians (like an episode of Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom) It's right next door on the left side to an O Reilly Auto parts store but the door is far away very very discreet entry.

    Kimberly the Latina was my provider. She is kinda shy and I can tell she is not a veteran with lots of mileage in the jizz bizz. She is just a younger mommy with a little bit of unfortunate ink and some mommy stretch marks but not too bad. She seems late 20's and she used to be a dental tech. There was light massage, then a nice CBJ and she really took her time. Literally gave head for 10 minutes which is a rarity.

    She has a bubble butt and I just had to go k9 with her. The best part was she didn't rush and she spoke like a normal person, not ghetto ass in any way. Overall a pretty good FS session with a decently younger Latina mommy. On the way out I saw a hotter Asian chick, either Vn or Thai I definitely will return here to try her out. I will go in the daytime for sure.

  4. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    340X: has anyone had a decent experience here? I have stopped in twice and both times could not bring myself to stay because the therapists were gross. First time curly hair and glasses, this time she looked like someone's single aunt. Heavy and gross makeup. I'm not expecting a gorgeous model but I need a little better look.

    Has anyone tried the west side Colombians who have been all over backpage? I am tracking their ads and am intrigued by Ashley and Jasmine, curious if anyone has had a chance.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23005070.html
    So I took the plunge w the westside Colombians, aka luxe spa, now open in what I would call WestChester.

    I found the rumors to be true. Simple, clean set up. But chubby and uninspired therapists. I saw Sammie for $. 4 for "Nuru L2" didn't even get her bra off, let alone any kind of B2 B activity. She put on the wrapper before I was "ready" which was really odd.

    That said, I would consider giving it a different shot, which says more about the options in LA than the fun I had.

  5. #8615
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ocean redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Just re-opened by Bundy and Olympic. Probably worth a shot, but anyone know anything?
    When I got my last handjob at ocean massage on Lincoln by the pho place, the gal mentioned that they were merging in a tax free section 355 dropdown spinoff (no letter ruling) with a place on Olympic. So, if that is it then there is girl named Cindy there with a good foreceps.

  6. #8614

    Green Massage

    Just re-opened by Bundy and Olympic. Probably worth a shot, but anyone know anything?

  7. #8613
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Any one got reviews on alameda detox?

    On firestone and Holmes?
    I reviewed it about a year ago. Pretty solid.

  8. #8612
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Check again. Maybe I did not hit send. There were a bunch of phone numbers.
    Ha! You got me.

    God o pal you always got me LOL.

    Gave me a chuckle LOL.

  9. #8611
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I resent

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get your PM.
    Check again. Maybe I did not hit send. There were a bunch of phone numbers.

  10. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I send you a private message.
    I didn't get your PM.

  11. #8609

    Eco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulday  [View Original Post]
    Been to 8155 and was underwhelmed. Wharf was HE only for me. Eco is great but far.

    Any suggestions boys?
    Eco? I thought they were closed? Which Eco are you talking about? Location?

  12. #8608
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I have some phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Any one got reviews on alameda detox?

    On firestone and Holmes?
    I send you a private message.

  13. #8607

    Alameda detox

    Any one got reviews on alameda detox?

    On firestone and Holmes?

  14. #8606
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Blow job

    When I get a blow job at a local AMP, I am going to post endlessly about it. You will never hear the end of it.

  15. #8605
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Would like more info? Especially if there are white girls.
    Let us know if you get phone number and share them please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape