Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 869 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 13029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8604
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    340X: has anyone had a decent experience here? I have stopped in twice and both times could not bring myself to stay because the therapists were gross. First time curly hair and glasses, this time she looked like someone's single aunt. Heavy and gross makeup. I'm not expecting a gorgeous model but I need a little better look.

    Has anyone tried the west side Colombians who have been all over backpage? I am tracking their ads and am intrigued by Ashley and Jasmine, curious if anyone has had a chance.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23005070.html
    So I took the plunge w the westside Colombians, aka luxe spa, now open in what I would call WestChester.

    I found the rumors to be true. Simple, clean set up. But chubby and uninspired therapists. I saw Sammie for $. 4 for "Nuru L2" didn't even get her bra off, let alone any kind of B2 B activity. She put on the wrapper before I was "ready" which was really odd.

    That said, I would consider giving it a different shot, which says more about the options in LA than the fun I had.

  2. #8603
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ocean redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Just re-opened by Bundy and Olympic. Probably worth a shot, but anyone know anything?
    When I got my last handjob at ocean massage on Lincoln by the pho place, the gal mentioned that they were merging in a tax free section 355 dropdown spinoff (no letter ruling) with a place on Olympic. So, if that is it then there is girl named Cindy there with a good foreceps.

  3. #8602

    Green Massage

    Just re-opened by Bundy and Olympic. Probably worth a shot, but anyone know anything?

  4. #8601
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Any one got reviews on alameda detox?

    On firestone and Holmes?
    I reviewed it about a year ago. Pretty solid.

  5. #8600
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Check again. Maybe I did not hit send. There were a bunch of phone numbers.
    Ha! You got me.

    God o pal you always got me LOL.

    Gave me a chuckle LOL.

  6. #8599
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I resent

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get your PM.
    Check again. Maybe I did not hit send. There were a bunch of phone numbers.

  7. #8598
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I send you a private message.
    I didn't get your PM.

  8. #8597

    Eco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulday  [View Original Post]
    Been to 8155 and was underwhelmed. Wharf was HE only for me. Eco is great but far.

    Any suggestions boys?
    Eco? I thought they were closed? Which Eco are you talking about? Location?

  9. #8596
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I have some phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Any one got reviews on alameda detox?

    On firestone and Holmes?
    I send you a private message.

  10. #8595

    Alameda detox

    Any one got reviews on alameda detox?

    On firestone and Holmes?

  11. #8594
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Blow job

    When I get a blow job at a local AMP, I am going to post endlessly about it. You will never hear the end of it.

  12. #8593
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Would like more info? Especially if there are white girls.
    Let us know if you get phone number and share them please.

  13. #8592
    Quote Originally Posted by LAmong  [View Original Post]
    Made a pit stop at Shake Shack in Weho today. Out of the corner of my eye I see a sign in a spot that I have never seen before. My favorite kind of sign: Massage in big caps letters, directly across the street.

    Upon further research, it appears this place is called "Maxxage Spa". The number listed on their website shows up in google tied a law office. LOL. But on the IG they have a link to Telegram number for appointments. They also seem linked to BH Spa (check IG. Bhspa with an underscore) - lots of white girls on the IG.

    What's the deal? Anyone with intel? Is this new spot up and running? And was is / was BH Spa all about?
    Would like more info? Especially if there are white girls.

  14. #8591
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    I'll take a liberal view of "UCLA area" because there's nothing in Westwood, but here goes:

    Luxury on Santa Monica blvd.

    Accu Chiro Care in Culver City.

    Head to West Hollywood and hit up 8155, or get a bbjcim with rimming from Anna at Smile.

    If you want an LA legend who is well pat her prime, go see gilf Mary at Santa Monica on Santa Monica for a 3 hole bb experience that's a lot like a walk on the Hollywood walk of fame. Sounds glamorous and is something you just got to do, more run down and trashier than you expected, you leave feeling a little filthy and wondering if it was all with it, vowing never to go back (but of course you do).
    I've made that vow so many times with so many providers LOL.

  15. #8590
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Don eladio

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    340X: has anyone had a decent experience here? I have stopped in twice and both times could not bring myself to stay because the therapists were gross. First time curly hair and glasses, this time she looked like someone's single aunt. Heavy and gross makeup. I'm not expecting a gorgeous model but I need a little better look.

    Has anyone tried the west side Colombians who have been all over backpage? I am tracking their ads and am intrigued by Ashley and Jasmine, curious if anyone has had a chance.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23005070.html
    As far as I know 340 x is a scam and / or has endandgered specie whales working there. I went once, had a decent experience. Then I came back and she had me almost see this orca, and I told the owner that she was going to need a bigger boat.

    Now I see a shill review on maps of rubbing and lots of accusations by the owner that a competitor is saying bad things about her.

    As for the latinas near lax, the scuttlebutt is that the ladies there have more mommie damage to the tummy than if lizzo had triplets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape