Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12902

    Very strange

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her had and didn't see anywhere that she said she would provide any test results. Maybe that's why she won't give them to you. This is just a strange post. If you have more info please share as allowed under forum rules.
    That is a strange move I must say. I get that we all want to be safe in the hobby but asking providers for test results can be kinda weird. We know what we risk in this hobby so if it concerns you just go in with protection on you.

  2. #12901

    Protection

    Quote Originally Posted by DickenSider  [View Original Post]
    Why do you guys show up without protection? They are sold almost everywhere! If you think they might go bare 95% will not and the quality that they have is always subpar because they furnish the cheapest they can buy. I am betting you will bring one next time! Set donation next to you and guard it. If they leave they will not be back!
    Agreed 100% I always go in with protection provided. I'm always under the assumption that providers would do BB if the price is right and not have a cover if needed so just to avoid any complications I always bring my own.

  3. #12900

    Say what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie2001  [View Original Post]
    I've asked her numerous times for test results and she refuses to answer. Heard she goes by Daanya.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-7810/56134304
    I looked at her had and didn't see anywhere that she said she would provide any test results. Maybe that's why she won't give them to you. This is just a strange post. If you have more info please share as allowed under forum rules.

  4. #12899

    Looking for review DeeDee. Smokey eyed MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/985471503508

    Been thinking in partaking in this adventure but would like some info first? Seems to have been posting between lex-lou-and Frankfort over the past couple of years but wanted to get some input before diving in? Thank you all for help in advance! Feel free to pm me details.

  5. #12898

    Girl in first link

    Quote Originally Posted by Barge7868  [View Original Post]
    She needs to take a vacation she is good for cash and dash she got me couple of months ago. I texted her met her and she dashed said she was going to get a cover.
    Why do you guys show up without protection? They are sold almost everywhere! If you think they might go bare 95% will not and the quality that they have is always subpar because they furnish the cheapest they can buy. I am betting you will bring one next time! Set donation next to you and guard it. If they leave they will not be back!

  6. #12897
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the top one has been involved with cash and dash or armed robbery. I'd look into that one before seeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/089246510160

    Pretty open menu and reasonable rates? She looks familiar. Anyone have any info. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...c/184294413863

    Have attempted to contact multiple times with no luck, she looks like she could be fun.
    I have seen the second one a couple of times now. First time was great, no rush. Second time around, she raised her price as soon as we got started and didn't finish. Cbbj, doggy, and it was barely any good.

  7. #12896

    Best sloppy BJ?

    I've been itching for a good sloppy BJ as of late. Who's the best in that regard?

  8. #12895

    Be careful with this one.

    I've asked her numerous times for test results and she refuses to answer. Heard she goes by Daanya.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-7810/56134304

  9. #12894

    Girl in first link

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the top one has been involved with cash and dash or armed robbery. I'd look into that one before seeing.
    She needs to take a vacation she is good for cash and dash she got me couple of months ago. I texted her met her and she dashed said she was going to get a cover.

  10. #12893

    Sofia

    I can put all of your worries to rest guys. I saw her this morning she is the real deal and she even sent me a personalized photo that I asked for to prove it was actually her. I promise you. You won't be disappointed the menu is pretty much wide open and she's about as chill as anyone I've ever met. She's very eager to please and genuinely seems to love doing it.

  11. #12892

    Where should I go to eat in Lexington

    I'm in town for awhile what's the best places to eat at.

  12. #12891
    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    The people in this forum singing her praises are all from Dayton, Ohio and are not seniors from our area. Super suspicious.

    In Lexington? No. You're not from around here.

    Another "person" whose post history is completely from Dayton, Ohio just magically showing up here to sing her praises.
    She has dozens of reviews on the Dayton forum. She's very popular there. Dayton is two hours away. Nothing "magical" about people from Dayton singing her praises here.

    She was also on tour and only here for a few days. She posted about all this on her twitter.

    Why are you putting so much emphasis on senior status? Youve only been posting here since December and you have senior status and you still ask newbie questions.

    You can actually research her on this forum. You're not doing that.

  13. #12890

    Believe what you want

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her numerous times. Got a reply one time about being "available Tuesday." (apparently that's what she tells everyone! LOL) Since then crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/666160533118

    Have any actual Lexington regulars / seniors managed to book her and have an experience to report back?

    The people in this forum singing her praises are all from Dayton, Ohio and are not seniors from our area. Super suspicious.

    In Lexington? No. You're not from around here.

    Another "person" whose post history is completely from Dayton, Ohio just magically showing up here to sing her praises. Also, the posting style and verbiage is all very similar. And this is such a weird sentence I've never seem a legitimate monger type "Always on time and smelling fresh and sexy". Weird and creepy.

    This reeks of some kind of TGTBT scammer.
    You can believe what you want but I will tell you that Sofia is real and she is very good. I reached out to her yesterday after seeing she had left Lexington for a few weeks. I thought she had come back to Dayton because I wanted to see her. She told me she was leaving for Lexington. I could not see her. She will be in Lexington a short time before traveling again.

    If you believe me and want to see her pull the trigger and you will not regret it. If you do not believe me and do not see her that is your loss. Sofia and I are friends. She is what I have been looking for when it comes to this hobby. She is a nice dependable lady that makes me feel like a king.

  14. #12889

    Sofia Zaragoza. TGTBT scam? Looking super sus.

    I've reached out to her numerous times. Got a reply one time about being "available Tuesday." (apparently that's what she tells everyone! LOL) Since then crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/666160533118

    Have any actual Lexington regulars / seniors managed to book her and have an experience to report back?

    The people in this forum singing her praises are all from Dayton, Ohio and are not seniors from our area. Super suspicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Sofia many times and never got crickets. She was always ready on time.
    In Lexington? No. You're not from around here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJJ  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Sofia numerous times and she's an angel. Always on time and smelling fresh and sexy.
    Another "person" whose post history is completely from Dayton, Ohio just magically showing up here to sing her praises. Also, the posting style and verbiage is all very similar. And this is such a weird sentence I've never seem a legitimate monger type "Always on time and smelling fresh and sexy". Weird and creepy.

    This reeks of some kind of TGTBT scammer.

  15. #12888

    Any one seen this on or "party Girl"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/957353549429

    They both look to good to be true. And you know what that means it probably is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape