Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 17927
-
06-04-23 21:54 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 1002The 1st link
Coincidentally the 1st one just went away on vacation today. I've never seen her but admittedly was fascinated by her pics but ultimately never pulled the trigger based off that one review awhile back of the cash and dash.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 21:10 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 51Research the top one
Pretty sure the top one has been involved with cash and dash or armed robbery. I'd look into that one before seeing.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 13:07 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 44100% wrong
I'm just telling you what happened to me. She finally texted back and said Tuesday and now said she won't be back for 3 week. Has anyone actually seen her here in Lexington?
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 09:36 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 46Last I heard, she was going to rehab. That was months ago.
Originally Posted by Bjustice
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 21:00 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 722100% wrong
She is real and will rock your world son. Read the reviews on the Dayton, Ohio board, especially the ones by Blu.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]
Golfguy, playing through.
-
06-03-23 12:02 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 360Rachel
I haven't seen her but if you look at the reviews, you might want to stay away. From the reviews apparently filters and makeup work in her favor.
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 17:10 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 171Rachel
Anyone actually see her lately? I keep setting up something then she ghosts for awhile then randomly texts back hours later or next day. Location is confusing also as it says a couple different ones at a time. I can't find any recent reviews so I don't know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/813356892982
-
06-02-23 13:39 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 162Jamie
Haven' heard from here for ever last time I remember she was living of bryan station.
Originally Posted by Bjustice
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 07:43 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 345Jaime
Has anyone heard from tall spinner Jaime lately? I don't have a link.
-
06-02-23 05:24 #12878Banned Member

Posts: 619Never for me
I have seen Sofia many times and never got crickets. She was always ready on time.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 19:25 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 520Blu
This shows up 2 hours late and so stoned she could barely stand up. Had to tip her just to leave. Would not recommend.
-
06-01-23 12:40 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 44Sofia?
I think this Sofia might be a pic bot or someone wasting peoples time. I set a time and hear crickets when the time comes. Anyone else had any luck?
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 12:22 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 189Sofia
I have seen Sofia numerous times and she's an angel. Always on time and smelling fresh and sexy. No drugs or even drinking to be concerned about. That's a big plus for me! Has always been in a cheerful mood and wanting to please. She may have a few extra pounds from her older pics (damn she was even sexier then) but all the good points regarding her far outweigh and negative ones. She is well worth the visit in my opinion.
Originally Posted by CodeVille
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 18:27 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 348Anyone have any info on these two?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/089246510160
Pretty open menu and reasonable rates? She looks familiar. Anyone have any info. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger tonight.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...c/184294413863
Have attempted to contact multiple times with no luck, she looks like she could be fun.
-
05-31-23 17:42 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 44No will never pay a deposit either
Just wondering who is? That Teagan girl said the same shit.
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





