Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12887

    The 1st link

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the top one has been involved with cash and dash or armed robbery. I'd look into that one before seeing.
    Coincidentally the 1st one just went away on vacation today. I've never seen her but admittedly was fascinated by her pics but ultimately never pulled the trigger based off that one review awhile back of the cash and dash.

  2. #12886

    Research the top one

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/089246510160

    Pretty open menu and reasonable rates? She looks familiar. Anyone have any info. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...c/184294413863

    Have attempted to contact multiple times with no luck, she looks like she could be fun.
    Pretty sure the top one has been involved with cash and dash or armed robbery. I'd look into that one before seeing.

  3. #12885

    100% wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is real and will rock your world son. Read the reviews on the Dayton, Ohio board, especially the ones by Blu.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    I'm just telling you what happened to me. She finally texted back and said Tuesday and now said she won't be back for 3 week. Has anyone actually seen her here in Lexington?

  4. #12884
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjustice  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from tall spinner Jaime lately? I don't have a link.
    Last I heard, she was going to rehab. That was months ago.

  5. #12883

    100% wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    I think this Sofia might be a pic bot or someone wasting peoples time. I set a time and hear crickets when the time comes. Anyone else had any luck?
    She is real and will rock your world son. Read the reviews on the Dayton, Ohio board, especially the ones by Blu.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  6. #12882

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually see her lately? I keep setting up something then she ghosts for awhile then randomly texts back hours later or next day. Location is confusing also as it says a couple different ones at a time. I can't find any recent reviews so I don't know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/813356892982
    I haven't seen her but if you look at the reviews, you might want to stay away. From the reviews apparently filters and makeup work in her favor.

  7. #12881

    Rachel

    Anyone actually see her lately? I keep setting up something then she ghosts for awhile then randomly texts back hours later or next day. Location is confusing also as it says a couple different ones at a time. I can't find any recent reviews so I don't know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/813356892982

  8. #12880

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjustice  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from tall spinner Jaime lately? I don't have a link.
    Haven' heard from here for ever last time I remember she was living of bryan station.

  9. #12879

    Jaime

    Has anyone heard from tall spinner Jaime lately? I don't have a link.

  10. #12878

    Never for me

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    I think this Sofia might be a pic bot or someone wasting peoples time. I set a time and hear crickets when the time comes. Anyone else had any luck?
    I have seen Sofia many times and never got crickets. She was always ready on time.

  11. #12877

    Blu

    This shows up 2 hours late and so stoned she could barely stand up. Had to tip her just to leave. Would not recommend.

  12. #12876

    Sofia?

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    But if she's going to use dated photos I'm going to call her out on it. The first couple photos are current, in the red or pink bikini. The ones with the black underwear are older when she was much thinner. She has larger thighs and ass, to the point of getting fat in those areas. Her service is off the charts fantastic so I'll give her credit for that, but nothing pisses a monger off worse than an extra 30 lbs when the door opens. She's a pretty got Venezuelan that will please you no matter what it takes. She's PSE good. Check out the reviews in the Dayton, Ohio board.
    I think this Sofia might be a pic bot or someone wasting peoples time. I set a time and hear crickets when the time comes. Anyone else had any luck?

  13. #12875

    Sofia

    I have seen Sofia numerous times and she's an angel. Always on time and smelling fresh and sexy. No drugs or even drinking to be concerned about. That's a big plus for me! Has always been in a cheerful mood and wanting to please. She may have a few extra pounds from her older pics (damn she was even sexier then) but all the good points regarding her far outweigh and negative ones. She is well worth the visit in my opinion.

  14. #12874

    Anyone have any info on these two?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/089246510160

    Pretty open menu and reasonable rates? She looks familiar. Anyone have any info. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...c/184294413863

    Have attempted to contact multiple times with no luck, she looks like she could be fun.

  15. #12873

    No will never pay a deposit either

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssDude  [View Original Post]
    Remember we're all called tricks for a reason! Don't fall for her bs! There isn't a girl within 100 miles of me that I would ever consider paying a deposit! It's all just bullshit lies from her saying that. I asked her why and it was some bs about her being robbed and all this shit. I asked her how collecting 35 bucks up front stopped that? So criminals don't have cash app? LOL I swear the bullshit they say to steal our money!

    Take care and be safe!
    Just wondering who is? That Teagan girl said the same shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape