Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 10228
-
06-11-23 16:54 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 45Robin likes anal pounding
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-10-23 15:42 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 45Two Pigs in a pod. Bri & Alessandra
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/199457496277
Worst money spent on two disgusting fat pigs. I expected thick but not two bruised whales.
No emotion or enthusiasm whatsoever. I walked out mid session. No desire to continue even trying with these two harlots.
[Deleted by Admin]
If you post something like this again I will ban you.
A2
Don't waste your time and hard earned money.
-
06-09-23 15:12 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 164I love how they all claim they are "independent", and they are in a sense, since they have to pay for their own rooms.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
But her "handler" posts for her and two others in ML, and that's just this crew. They (the crews and the girls) are all interrelated.
They all know each other, do doubles with other crew's girls, etc.
It's almost like watching WWE with all the story lines.
-
06-08-23 18:49 #7270Senior Member

Posts: 349Clear MSGS
Tried to send you a msg. Clear your messages please.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 02:27 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 239Tiffany
Yes that's for sure, handler ruins everything but she is sweet try to text from another number because looks like they block guys for every little reasons
.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 01:43 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 3005Tiffany Rose is a flakey bastard she'll set up an appointment once the client get to her hotel location no response she's on my I want anal list so I'll keep trying until I'm in her ass and make her a regular she need to get rid of the bum handler.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 22:23 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 887Mixed bag
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/879153089372
Since Miss Jena is lacking a room, this review might be better over on the Street Walker board. But under the guise that a Monger cannot have too much information, I respectfully submit the following review.
Backdrop, you will likely have to pick her up near her residence (which she does not disclose, you only get an intersection to meet her at) so she is doing car dates only.
Cons, average cook sucking skills, I was hopeful for a better blow job but she just good enough to drain your ball sack. Obviously, her pictures are heavily filtered, she hasnt looked that in years if ever at all. She has this tough slutty street girl look to her, the kind that could tell you to fuck off without removing her Marlboro from her lips.
Pros, she has a very nice body, you might want to consider getting a room as her ass is just right, a clean shaven and tight pussy and nice easer style nipples on har average size tits. She has a pleasant personality which goes a long way in my book. She does that fake moan while she's sucking your cock, I know its not sincere but give her points for trying.
All in all, she's not my favorite because I prefer the highly skilled blowjob queen. But throw her an offer, you will pay only a slight premium over a SW visit which is only fair since she is using your car as her room. She's not unattractive, just not that sweet demure Catholic school girl you might take to the Junior prom. Happy hunting.
-
06-06-23 23:49 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 239Phoenix vs Tiffany Rose
Thats sad that her place burned. Phoenix's rates were probably way lower than right now she has to pay for room in motel. Now her rates are same as Tiffany Rose. I went see one and the other one, liked them both nice and cute body but rates kinda high for me for reg starting at 1. 0 and 1. 6 starting with greek. Phoenix not the girl you would want to kiss during her missing teeth and condition of remainings LOL. Tiffany way better with this and her body good too
.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 23:38 #7265Senior Member

Posts: 239Sky
She is great spinner girl from Brazil. Body very good and beautiful face good mike skills. I saw her only for BBJ because caught her in Camden on the street, she was with Jenna Petite getting candy there so I brought Jenna to her apartment in Collingswood and had some fun with Sky. She took 0. 7 for BBJ she is very good at it haven't had it in long time. She is sweet and friendly personality unfortunately she doesn't have social profile or phone so there could be handler involved.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 22:22 #7264Regular Member

Posts: 12Yeah, I'm sure the same situation that cut me short is also what screwed you over. I did end up getting a text from her this past Saturday at like 1:30 am. It read "I am so sorry. That guy was my ex, my son's father and he was being a complete pain in my ass". So it would seem he will be a recurring and ongoing issue with her work schedule so to speak. Something for anyone to consider if they would think to see her.
Originally Posted by Kremin333
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 21:45 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 655She's been reviewed here within the last year. Nothing great or bad as I recall.
Originally Posted by TeabagMe2
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 19:41 #7262Senior Member

Posts: 240Phoenix
Agree that's the same Phoenix. She was living in one of those Camden houses but it burned down (go figure!) so she's lately staying and working in the Mt. Laurel motels.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 16:25 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 3005Yeah that's phoenix posting on STG I never met her not my type some chicks do not look good skinny if phoenix had some more weight to her body I'll go see her but she's also a chick living in abandoned houses there's more than one interview of Phoenix.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 15:52 #7260Regular Member

Posts: 5Skye
Anyone seen Skye.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/352673042479
-
06-06-23 15:00 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 641Hard to tell. She didn't really smile during our session so could match up the teeth.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





