Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 682 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7273

    Robin likes anal pounding

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  2. #7272

    Two Pigs in a pod. Bri & Alessandra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/199457496277

    Worst money spent on two disgusting fat pigs. I expected thick but not two bruised whales.

    No emotion or enthusiasm whatsoever. I walked out mid session. No desire to continue even trying with these two harlots.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you post something like this again I will ban you.

    A2


    Don't waste your time and hard earned money.

  3. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's for sure, handler ruins everything but she is sweet try to text from another number because looks like they block guys for every little reasons

    .
    I love how they all claim they are "independent", and they are in a sense, since they have to pay for their own rooms.

    But her "handler" posts for her and two others in ML, and that's just this crew. They (the crews and the girls) are all interrelated.

    They all know each other, do doubles with other crew's girls, etc.

    It's almost like watching WWE with all the story lines.

  4. #7270

    Clear MSGS

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Smfh I wanted to see her but it's best to avoid her.
    Tried to send you a msg. Clear your messages please.

  5. #7269

    Tiffany

    Yes that's for sure, handler ruins everything but she is sweet try to text from another number because looks like they block guys for every little reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany Rose is a flakey bastard she'll set up an appointment once the client get to her hotel location no response she's on my I want anal list so I'll keep trying until I'm in her ass and make her a regular she need to get rid of the bum handler.
    .

  6. #7268
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Thats sad that her place burned. Phoenix's rates were probably way lower than right now she has to pay for room in motel. Now her rates are same as Tiffany Rose. I went see one and the other one, liked them both nice and cute body but rates kinda high for me for reg starting at 1. 0 and 1. 6 starting with greek. Phoenix not the girl you would want to kiss during her missing teeth and condition of remainings LOL. Tiffany way better with this and her body good too

    .
    Tiffany Rose is a flakey bastard she'll set up an appointment once the client get to her hotel location no response she's on my I want anal list so I'll keep trying until I'm in her ass and make her a regular she need to get rid of the bum handler.

  7. #7267

    Mixed bag

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/879153089372

    Since Miss Jena is lacking a room, this review might be better over on the Street Walker board. But under the guise that a Monger cannot have too much information, I respectfully submit the following review.

    Backdrop, you will likely have to pick her up near her residence (which she does not disclose, you only get an intersection to meet her at) so she is doing car dates only.

    Cons, average cook sucking skills, I was hopeful for a better blow job but she just good enough to drain your ball sack. Obviously, her pictures are heavily filtered, she hasnt looked that in years if ever at all. She has this tough slutty street girl look to her, the kind that could tell you to fuck off without removing her Marlboro from her lips.

    Pros, she has a very nice body, you might want to consider getting a room as her ass is just right, a clean shaven and tight pussy and nice easer style nipples on har average size tits. She has a pleasant personality which goes a long way in my book. She does that fake moan while she's sucking your cock, I know its not sincere but give her points for trying.

    All in all, she's not my favorite because I prefer the highly skilled blowjob queen. But throw her an offer, you will pay only a slight premium over a SW visit which is only fair since she is using your car as her room. She's not unattractive, just not that sweet demure Catholic school girl you might take to the Junior prom. Happy hunting.

  8. #7266

    Phoenix vs Tiffany Rose

    Thats sad that her place burned. Phoenix's rates were probably way lower than right now she has to pay for room in motel. Now her rates are same as Tiffany Rose. I went see one and the other one, liked them both nice and cute body but rates kinda high for me for reg starting at 1. 0 and 1. 6 starting with greek. Phoenix not the girl you would want to kiss during her missing teeth and condition of remainings LOL. Tiffany way better with this and her body good too

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Agree that's the same Phoenix. She was living in one of those Camden houses but it burned down (go figure!) so she's lately staying and working in the Mt. Laurel motels.
    .

  9. #7265

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here within the last year. Nothing great or bad as I recall.
    She is great spinner girl from Brazil. Body very good and beautiful face good mike skills. I saw her only for BBJ because caught her in Camden on the street, she was with Jenna Petite getting candy there so I brought Jenna to her apartment in Collingswood and had some fun with Sky. She took 0. 7 for BBJ she is very good at it haven't had it in long time. She is sweet and friendly personality unfortunately she doesn't have social profile or phone so there could be handler involved.

  10. #7264
    Quote Originally Posted by Kremin333  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what time you tried seeing her, but I can't help but laugh and assume my date with her got fucked cause of this same situation. Set up to meet her at 12:30 ish. Planned much earlier in the day BTW. I was stoked, hadn't had a provider in a while as all the ones I usually touch base with first left me hanging. This red head replied immediately and we chatted throughout the morning. Finally showed up for the date, asked for a room number and ghosted. I left frustrated with the whole thing, she texts me like an hour later calling me every name in the book saying I fucked up her date and money. Received an apology text in the same minute saying it was meant for someone else. (Laughing thinking it was for the guy that screwed your date up hahaha). I never responded and wrote her off.

    Hopefully find a new favorite, pretty sure my old fav was her daughter. Close to my area and always available for a quick BnG for $20 and always left me satisfied. I remember someone on here calling her 5 head LOL. Haven't seen her post in ages though so my loss I guess.
    Yeah, I'm sure the same situation that cut me short is also what screwed you over. I did end up getting a text from her this past Saturday at like 1:30 am. It read "I am so sorry. That guy was my ex, my son's father and he was being a complete pain in my ass". So it would seem he will be a recurring and ongoing issue with her work schedule so to speak. Something for anyone to consider if they would think to see her.

  11. #7263
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabagMe2  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here within the last year. Nothing great or bad as I recall.

  12. #7262

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's phoenix posting on STG I never met her not my type some chicks do not look good skinny if phoenix had some more weight to her body I'll go see her but she's also a chick living in abandoned houses there's more than one interview of Phoenix.
    Agree that's the same Phoenix. She was living in one of those Camden houses but it burned down (go figure!) so she's lately staying and working in the Mt. Laurel motels.

  13. #7261
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's phoenix posting on STG I never met her not my type some chicks do not look good skinny if phoenix had some more weight to her body I'll go see her but she's also a chick living in abandoned houses there's more than one interview of Phoenix.

  14. #7260

  15. #7259
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    Hard to tell. She didn't really smile during our session so could match up the teeth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape