Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 682 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7258
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl on the YouTube video's with the guy "interviewing" them on Kensington / Camden areas. H-addicts and homeless type people.
    Found it:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814fCWeTL1Y&t=478s

    Maybe?

  2. #7257
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye early last week and just love the trashy look (it's sexy to me). All comms done via text. Set up a SS at her place in Mt L so the usual suspects lurking around. Texted I was there, given room number pretty quickly and went up to your typical smoke filled room. Greeted by a 5'0 (an inch) 100# lady. I found her to be cute, slim body, the day after a shave stubble, higher A / small B boobs. I use the bathroom as my normal check. Came out and she was stripped down so I did the same. Only there for a SS so limited the small talk and jumped right to biz. I lay on the bed and she gives a decent BBBJ, some ball licking. I was nice and hard and do not DATY with these STG ladies so it was time to fuck. She told me she was having some pain issues so asked for mish which is fine with me. Mish is usually good for kissing but she was not into that. She wets herself, grabs me and slides me in. Some slow strokes to get the lube going with the pace picking up. Leaning over her looking down, it was a pretty nice view of me going in / out of her. Seemed like 5-6 min passed and I filled her up with cum. Cleaned up & left. Will def repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/772540501989
    Is this the same girl on the YouTube video's with the guy "interviewing" them on Kensington / Camden areas. H-addicts and homeless type people.

  3. #7256

    Phoenix

    This one caught my eye early last week and just love the trashy look (it's sexy to me). All comms done via text. Set up a SS at her place in Mt L so the usual suspects lurking around. Texted I was there, given room number pretty quickly and went up to your typical smoke filled room. Greeted by a 5'0 (an inch) 100# lady. I found her to be cute, slim body, the day after a shave stubble, higher A / small B boobs. I use the bathroom as my normal check. Came out and she was stripped down so I did the same. Only there for a SS so limited the small talk and jumped right to biz. I lay on the bed and she gives a decent BBBJ, some ball licking. I was nice and hard and do not DATY with these STG ladies so it was time to fuck. She told me she was having some pain issues so asked for mish which is fine with me. Mish is usually good for kissing but she was not into that. She wets herself, grabs me and slides me in. Some slow strokes to get the lube going with the pace picking up. Leaning over her looking down, it was a pretty nice view of me going in / out of her. Seemed like 5-6 min passed and I filled her up with cum. Cleaned up & left. Will def repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/772540501989

  4. #7255

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one? Good or bad? https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...s/782487515215 I'm getting the itch to see someone new and the alt look caught my eye.

  5. #7254

    Ashley from Vineland moving to SC soon

    She is moving in few days to SC according to her FB maybe not coming back because getting there an apartment.

  6. #7253

    Finally a positive review

    We know what we are getting in advance with the travelling Asians, since nobody else, I mean nobody, except some of the travelling latinas, nobody else was answering their texts, I opted for a quick and easy solution. No room sharing, no drugs, no people hanging out outside, short visit.

    She was fun. No use posting a picture because who the heck knows who is behind the door. Her name is Sandy, I would see her again if I can before she heads back to Flushing next week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/710452840407

  7. #7252

    Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    Never heard anything about the second one, but the first one is a known scam artist.
    skipthegames.com/ posts / phila. E /713693313778 will rob you blind. Pics maybe 30- years old. Kayj46 for details.

  8. #7251
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any details? I saw her about a year ago, and while she did seem a little shifty, there weren't any problems.
    The specifics are a bit fuzzy, but I've seen her ads for some time and wanted to see her before I read about her. I think that your experience is the only positive one that I've read. Most that I've seen involve her taking the donation and splitting. Not sure if she had an accomplice.

  9. #7250
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on these two? The second one seems to post a lot but I haven't seen her ads lately.

    HP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...e/713693313778

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...m/310874228864
    Second one has been doing car dates in S Philly since 2019. Pick her up around 12th and Snyder and take her down under 95. She looked decent back then, I saw her last year when she showed up in Bellmawr for a minute and man the years have taken a toll. The date was forgettable, in that I only remember deciding not to see her again. Maybe good for a quick thing if the donation was low, but don't go expecting much.

    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    Never heard anything about the second one, but the first one is a known scam artist.
    Do you have any details? I saw her about a year ago, and while she did seem a little shifty, there weren't any problems.

  10. #7249
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on these two? The second one seems to post a lot but I haven't seen her ads lately.

    HP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...e/713693313778

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...m/310874228864
    Never heard anything about the second one, but the first one is a known scam artist.

  11. #7248

    Intel appreciated

    Any intel on these two? The second one seems to post a lot but I haven't seen her ads lately.

    HP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...e/713693313778

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...m/310874228864

  12. #7247
    I've seen her for years when she comes to visit. She's very good and fair price.

  13. #7246

  14. #7245

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by JrzGuy  [View Original Post]
    So, not really sure where to begin with this as this situation was odd but not entirely bad to say the least. I had been messaging back and forth with Phoenix the redhead MILF in Voorhees trying to meet up. She was difficult to lock down as sometimes she would not return my texts until hours later when I was not available or the next day. As it turned out, I had a day off work yesterday and she was available so I scheduled with her. She quoted 80 SS, 120 HHR, and 150 HR. She said she was okay with BBFS and there was no upcharge for it that she mentioned and also said trying for 2 pops in the HR was also fine. So far all good. She is staying at a decent place in Voorhees and it did not feel shady at all. She looks as expected for her age range (I suspect late 30's. Mid 40's). She does have some excess flab in the belly area but has a nice butt so certainly not the worst I had encountered. She said she starts off her full sessions with a massage which was fine if you would call it that but I was not there for that so I didn't really care. It didn't last long and then we started some BBJ. It was good, I cannot complain at all about her skill however part way through there was a knock at the door. It was some dude that I suspect she knew judging from the conversation being yelled through the door. Now, I am not one for ever giving these girls any of the benefit of the doubt, but I do suspect that this was not planned as she did not act as if it was, but take that with a grain of salt. She stalled him by saying she was getting changed and wasn't dressed to which he responded "oh, like I haven't seen that before" leading me to think he was either a BF, XBF, handler, dealer, or someone else familiar with her. She continued the BBJ and I eventually CIM. She asked me to get dressed and said she was going to lead him away from the room and then I could go downstairs and wait. I did and went down the stairway by the back door where she met me and waited. I gave it 10 minutes and sent her a text letting her know I was downstairs and to let me know what was going on. After another 15 min I left and let her know I was leaving and chalking it up as a loss. About 15 min after that she messaged me saying she had just got my text and then said she apologized. I sent here back that perhaps we could arrange a make up session for the time I did not get but I did not get a reply to that. So I am not really sure what to make of it. For what I did get, it was really good, but 150 for just a BBJ is way too much. I cannot say for sure what happened was planned or not but she did allow me to finish and did not just cut the session short prior to that and I did not at anytime feel as if I was in any danger. But it is still something I wanted to make you guys aware of because it is something to consider if looking to see her. Being not new to this hobby, I am not expecting her to make any attempt to "make up" for my lost time however, should that occur I will post an update and at that point would remove her from my blacklist but until then, she will be on my no fly list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/252391150383
    Thanks for sharing. Smfh I wanted to see her but it's best to avoid her.

  15. #7244
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyFarm  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good MILF Caucasian / ebnony allowing cof or CIM. I used to see this chick but it's time to move on. Any intel?

    www.jessjawlinkski.com
    The correct URL: https://jessjawlinski.com/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape