Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 8254
-
06-07-23 17:17 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 906Pandora, not the club
She was working at Rick's in 2001, but dropped out of the scene around that time. I remember she was actually going to college (for real) at the time and had told me she didn't want to be a stripper when she was 40, because she felt there was no dignity in that. Lost touch with her around that time. I heard rumors she worked as a contract employee at Microsoft (along with another well-known stripper from that time and Frank's clubs) .
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 00:47 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone remember Pandora from the old Sugars?
Back in the late 1990's (I think) there used to be a girl named Pandora who worked at the old Sugars--the one on Aurora and around 160th. She was a brunette and her cheekbones were kinda rounded out in a way like Filipinos are. She was cute. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
06-06-23 23:01 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 1111Such is Life I Guess
Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa
[View Original Post]
Thanks gentlemen. I'll just admire her photos and save up my quarters for Insatiable Anna.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 19:23 #5041Regular Member

Posts: 18Pretty sure Pisces is there, she was at Pandoras, anything goes with her. OTC available too.
Originally Posted by LAguy28
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 19:14 #5040Regular Member

Posts: 18Agreed. I talked on Insta, she quoted 1 K for an hour VIP, no extras, but she'd let me jerk myself off. Hot as hell, but major GPS.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 12:48 #5039Regular Member

Posts: 5Ava used to be my go to girl at the club and OTC. But after I came on her face during and OTC, she's been cold to me. Also getting off Coke and alcohol didn't help. Miss my times with her. She's tight and knows how to use her head.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 12:44 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 244Jayde
0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 12:04 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 1111Jayde
Giving the topic of Jayde a bump, since it's been a few months since anyone has spoke up about her. Any info on if she offers extras while stripping or outside the club / barista stand? I'm not big on strip joints, but I'd be tempted if her rates aren't insane.
AT jay.thakillaa on Insta
-
06-06-23 08:15 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 443Ava
Rates vary with Ava. Tell her what you're willing to do and she might agree.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 02:08 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 118An incorrrect correction
The description given of "Madison" was correct. I was merely pointing out that that was not her first day. She's been at Pandora's for a long time. More than one stint there, even. I suggest you read and understand what you think needs correcting.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 01:22 #5034Regular Member

Posts: 56Thanks for the intel. Yeah, small pixie chick but decently curvy. I was a fan.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 23:33 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 155Madison is a pretty common stripper name, I'm sure every club has one for at least 3 months each year.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
Not answering the phone isn't something they learn with experience. Everyone knows that. Those damned kids, millennial, they never actually call each other, just text, so it's not a kids thing. It's the not giving enough of a fuck about you to wait and call back they get with experience, sit and chat with mom, or whoever, almost naked with hands all over them and a strangers cock rubbing on their ass but could care less, got to take that call and have a quick chat.
-
06-05-23 23:05 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 118Not Madison's first day
Are you sure you got the name correct? "Madison" has been at Pandora's for a long time. Maybe over a year. Was at Dreamgirls at Rick's for a long time before Pandora's. She's been dancing in the area since I moved here in 2006.
Originally Posted by Javaholic1618
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 22:08 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 87Astronomical for FS.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
Yep she quoted me a price that was way too much. Almost like she's priced so high that she's not interested but if you pay she'll do the deed.
-
06-05-23 21:09 #5030I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Very good choice. Ava & Luna must like you. You must be smart and hood looking.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





