Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 552 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Was in to see Luna today, and I took care of business real quick-like. I think I saw our local CoronaLime but I have no clues to go off aside from being asian LOL. Got a dance from Ava. Her regular dances are pretty good, allows good roaming but I didn't try for FiV but touched boobies and OTC V. She said she does extras but her quote was astronomical for FS. I'd probably see her again for regular dances, though, she's hot AF.
    Astronomical for FS.

    Yep she quoted me a price that was way too much. Almost like she's priced so high that she's not interested but if you pay she'll do the deed.

  2. #5030
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Was in to see Luna today, and I took care of business real quick-like. I think I saw our local CoronaLime but I have no clues to go off aside from being asian LOL. Got a dance from Ava. Her regular dances are pretty good, allows good roaming but I didn't try for FiV but touched boobies and OTC V. She said she does extras but her quote was astronomical for FS. I'd probably see her again for regular dances, though, she's hot AF.
    Very good choice. Ava & Luna must like you. You must be smart and hood looking.

  3. #5029
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Monday Afternoon

    Was in to see Luna today, and I took care of business real quick-like. I think I saw our local CoronaLime but I have no clues to go off aside from being asian LOL. Got a dance from Ava. Her regular dances are pretty good, allows good roaming but I didn't try for FiV but touched boobies and OTC V. She said she does extras but her quote was astronomical for FS. I'd probably see her again for regular dances, though, she's hot AF.

  4. #5028

    First Pandoras visit since remodel

    Decided to stop by Pandoras this afternoon so see what was new and what was not after having not been there for about four years. Club certainly does look better. Ava was there, whom I remember from my last visit. Still as lovely as I remember.

    They had a new dancer named Madison who only started that day. Decent enough looking. Bolt ons looked nice, a bit of a tummy, but not at all fat. Big booty. Got a 3 song dance from her and she kept grabbing my junk and saying how much she liked it and that she really wanted to 'get really dirty' in the VIP area. Here's the thing, though; she stopped mid-dance to answer her phone. Kind of a WTF in my book, but I mostly let it slide since it was her first day.

    Decided to do a 15 minute session in the VIP area and she was more hands on there, until her phone rang. Again. And she answered it. Again. She said she was really sorry, but at that point I was checked out so I left.

    A few other things. Madison said she does duos with another dancer named Mandy, who is a petite blonde spinner. Also, OTC may be available with Madison, as she asked me a few times if I've ever done 'a meet-up. '.

    All in all; not great, not terrible.

  5. #5027

    Celine at Pandoras

    Any intel on Celine at Pandoras? Cute little package I'd love to hit it. Saw her in there today.

  6. #5026

    Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    Was in yesterday to fuck Monse but was suuuuper into a white girl with a short blonde bob cut goes by the name of Gwen. Looks kinda like the animated Gwen Stacy LOL. Anyone seen her? Any action? Any ig?
    Small pixie chick? Had a dance with her when she was at kittens, got a HJ and fiv if I remember correctly, no upcharge.

    I did see her at pandoras earlier this year but dance was just over the clothes touching.

    So I guess you can try her out and see how far you can get, I don't think FS is on the table.

  7. #5025

    Gwen at Pandoras

    Was in yesterday to fuck Monse but was suuuuper into a white girl with a short blonde bob cut goes by the name of Gwen. Looks kinda like the animated Gwen Stacy LOL. Anyone seen her? Any action? Any ig?

  8. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    Will report back on her. Checking her out next Sunday. Which of the clubs are best to get HJ during a 3-song dance outside of the VIPs. Too expensive to pay for a room for a HJ haha.
    Any update? She was far and away my favourite barista when she was still doing that. Seemed adamant about no extras at the club though, and I feel like she wasn't just saying that since I had gotten to know her pretty well by then (relatively speaking, as well as you can get to know a barista lmao). Mega GPS when I asked about VIP rooms rates though.

  9. #5023
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any info on Star at Pandora's? I saw her there Sunday afternoon but didn't try. She's pretty young, long brown hair. I couldn't find anything using the search feature on here.
    Ahe is hot. Pornstar hot.

  10. #5022

    Sunday at Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went in today. Only pl there.

    Hooked up with monse. No need to a room.

    All done for 150. BBBJCIM & FS.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Pretty typical. Sundays have never been prime time.
    Does anyone have feedback on.

    Star: Tiny A Cup Spinner.

    Charm: Pale skin white girl with natural C's.

    Please report.

  11. #5021

    Par for the course

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went in today. Only pl there.

    Hooked up with monse. No need to a room.

    All done for 150. BBBJCIM & FS.
    Pretty typical. Sundays have never been prime time.

  12. #5020

    Sunday is dead. Good deals tho Pandoras

    I went in today. Only pl there.

    Hooked up with monse. No need to a room.

    All done for 150. BBBJCIM & FS.

  13. #5019

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/i.amsalem_

    What is the word on Salem?

    Slob on the knob?
    I am patiently waiting for the answer on this.

  14. #5018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Pandoras Salem

    https://www.instagram.com/i.amsalem_

    What is the word on Salem?

    Slob on the knob?

  15. #5017
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever go there? She's willing if you're into that type of thing, which since you're reading this you probably are.

    https://fetlife.com/users/13526873
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I was replying to Billfourfun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I was replying to Billfourfun, asking if anyone had any experience with Autumn.
    Pieced it together.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape