Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 552 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 8267
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5042

    Such is Life I Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I talked on Insta, she quoted 1 K for an hour VIP, no extras, but she'd let me jerk myself off. Hot as hell, but major GPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.
    Thanks gentlemen. I'll just admire her photos and save up my quarters for Insatiable Anna.

  2. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.
    Pretty sure Pisces is there, she was at Pandoras, anything goes with her. OTC available too.

  3. #5040
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.
    Agreed. I talked on Insta, she quoted 1 K for an hour VIP, no extras, but she'd let me jerk myself off. Hot as hell, but major GPS.

  4. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Rates vary with Ava. Tell her what you're willing to do and she might agree.
    Ava used to be my go to girl at the club and OTC. But after I came on her face during and OTC, she's been cold to me. Also getting off Coke and alcohol didn't help. Miss my times with her. She's tight and knows how to use her head.

  5. #5038

    Jayde

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Giving the topic of Jayde a bump, since it's been a few months since anyone has spoke up about her. Any info on if she offers extras while stripping or outside the club / barista stand? I'm not big on strip joints, but I'd be tempted if her rates aren't insane.
    0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.

  6. #5037

    Jayde

    Giving the topic of Jayde a bump, since it's been a few months since anyone has spoke up about her. Any info on if she offers extras while stripping or outside the club / barista stand? I'm not big on strip joints, but I'd be tempted if her rates aren't insane.

    AT jay.thakillaa on Insta
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jayde 01.jpg‎   Jayde 08.jpg‎  

  7. #5036

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Was in to see Luna today, and I took care of business real quick-like. I think I saw our local CoronaLime but I have no clues to go off aside from being asian LOL. Got a dance from Ava. Her regular dances are pretty good, allows good roaming but I didn't try for FiV but touched boobies and OTC V. She said she does extras but her quote was astronomical for FS. I'd probably see her again for regular dances, though, she's hot AF.
    Rates vary with Ava. Tell her what you're willing to do and she might agree.

  8. #5035

    An incorrrect correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    Madison is a pretty common stripper name, I'm sure every club has one for at least 3 months each year.

    Not answering the phone isn't something they learn with experience. Everyone knows that. Those damned kids, millennial, they never actually call each other, just text, so it's not a kids thing. It's the not giving enough of a fuck about you to wait and call back they get with experience, sit and chat with mom, or whoever, almost naked with hands all over them and a strangers cock rubbing on their ass but could care less, got to take that call and have a quick chat.
    The description given of "Madison" was correct. I was merely pointing out that that was not her first day. She's been at Pandora's for a long time. More than one stint there, even. I suggest you read and understand what you think needs correcting.

  9. #5034
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Small pixie chick? Had a dance with her when she was at kittens, got a HJ and fiv if I remember correctly, no upcharge.

    I did see her at pandoras earlier this year but dance was just over the clothes touching.

    So I guess you can try her out and see how far you can get, I don't think FS is on the table.
    Thanks for the intel. Yeah, small pixie chick but decently curvy. I was a fan.

  10. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you got the name correct? "Madison" has been at Pandora's for a long time. Maybe over a year. Was at Dreamgirls at Rick's for a long time before Pandora's. She's been dancing in the area since I moved here in 2006.
    Madison is a pretty common stripper name, I'm sure every club has one for at least 3 months each year.

    Not answering the phone isn't something they learn with experience. Everyone knows that. Those damned kids, millennial, they never actually call each other, just text, so it's not a kids thing. It's the not giving enough of a fuck about you to wait and call back they get with experience, sit and chat with mom, or whoever, almost naked with hands all over them and a strangers cock rubbing on their ass but could care less, got to take that call and have a quick chat.

  11. #5032

    Not Madison's first day

    Quote Originally Posted by Javaholic1618  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by Pandoras this afternoon so see what was new and what was not after having not been there for about four years. Club certainly does look better. Ava was there, whom I remember from my last visit. Still as lovely as I remember.

    They had a new dancer named Madison who only started that day. Decent enough looking. Bolt ons looked nice, a bit of a tummy, but not at all fat. Big booty. Got a 3 song dance from her and she kept grabbing my junk and saying how much she liked it and that she really wanted to 'get really dirty' in the VIP area. Here's the thing, though; she stopped mid-dance to answer her phone. Kind of a WTF in my book, but I mostly let it slide since it was her first day.

    Decided to do a 15 minute session in the VIP area and she was more hands on there, until her phone rang. Again. And she answered it. Again. She said she was really sorry, but at that point I was checked out so I left.

    A few other things. Madison said she does duos with another dancer named Mandy, who is a petite blonde spinner. Also, OTC may be available with Madison, as she asked me a few times if I've ever done 'a meet-up. '.

    All in all; not great, not terrible.
    Are you sure you got the name correct? "Madison" has been at Pandora's for a long time. Maybe over a year. Was at Dreamgirls at Rick's for a long time before Pandora's. She's been dancing in the area since I moved here in 2006.

  12. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Was in to see Luna today, and I took care of business real quick-like. I think I saw our local CoronaLime but I have no clues to go off aside from being asian LOL. Got a dance from Ava. Her regular dances are pretty good, allows good roaming but I didn't try for FiV but touched boobies and OTC V. She said she does extras but her quote was astronomical for FS. I'd probably see her again for regular dances, though, she's hot AF.
    Astronomical for FS.

    Yep she quoted me a price that was way too much. Almost like she's priced so high that she's not interested but if you pay she'll do the deed.

  13. #5030
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Was in to see Luna today, and I took care of business real quick-like. I think I saw our local CoronaLime but I have no clues to go off aside from being asian LOL. Got a dance from Ava. Her regular dances are pretty good, allows good roaming but I didn't try for FiV but touched boobies and OTC V. She said she does extras but her quote was astronomical for FS. I'd probably see her again for regular dances, though, she's hot AF.
    Very good choice. Ava & Luna must like you. You must be smart and hood looking.

  14. #5029
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Monday Afternoon

    Was in to see Luna today, and I took care of business real quick-like. I think I saw our local CoronaLime but I have no clues to go off aside from being asian LOL. Got a dance from Ava. Her regular dances are pretty good, allows good roaming but I didn't try for FiV but touched boobies and OTC V. She said she does extras but her quote was astronomical for FS. I'd probably see her again for regular dances, though, she's hot AF.

  15. #5028

    First Pandoras visit since remodel

    Decided to stop by Pandoras this afternoon so see what was new and what was not after having not been there for about four years. Club certainly does look better. Ava was there, whom I remember from my last visit. Still as lovely as I remember.

    They had a new dancer named Madison who only started that day. Decent enough looking. Bolt ons looked nice, a bit of a tummy, but not at all fat. Big booty. Got a 3 song dance from her and she kept grabbing my junk and saying how much she liked it and that she really wanted to 'get really dirty' in the VIP area. Here's the thing, though; she stopped mid-dance to answer her phone. Kind of a WTF in my book, but I mostly let it slide since it was her first day.

    Decided to do a 15 minute session in the VIP area and she was more hands on there, until her phone rang. Again. And she answered it. Again. She said she was really sorry, but at that point I was checked out so I left.

    A few other things. Madison said she does duos with another dancer named Mandy, who is a petite blonde spinner. Also, OTC may be available with Madison, as she asked me a few times if I've ever done 'a meet-up. '.

    All in all; not great, not terrible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape