Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 25020
-
06-05-23 20:30 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 889She was kind of a legend here a few years back (5+). Love her or hate her. I hated her. (Smokes right before BBBJ is a huge turnoff), and boots you out in 15 whether you came or not.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 20:10 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 55Manic Monday FsGfe QVs!! - Anyone see her?
Anyone see her? She posts all the time! She is large but? You never know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/762474973537
-
06-05-23 18:55 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 239She's real, everything covered, good time, private loft.
Originally Posted by RickWashashore
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 18:54 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 239The Real Destiny is well known and reviewed, but stopped taking new clients during Covid. That is a scam using her pics.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 18:34 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 231Pretty sure that's not Destiny
There's reports of someone using her photos and demanding a deposit. Also as far as I know Destiny was incall only, and only oral so this doesn't read at all like the actual Destiny.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 14:45 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 39Chanel
Currently in the process of speaking to this is one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...c/564756642494 Will be sure to report back if things follow through (which I am hoping they really do.) She is exactly my type. I read a couple of reports from TER, things are hopeful, but in the meantime, anyone here experience her?
-
06-05-23 13:48 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 126Foxii
There's a review on another site that graphically describes a session. Some will be rushing to see her after reading. Not my cup of tea but all you Raw guys check it out.
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 13:46 #19553Senior Member

Posts: 129Destiny
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102
Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?
-
06-05-23 13:37 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 126Too good to be true
The photo of her sitting on the bed shows up in ads all over the country with different numbers. You were lucky to be blocked!
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 12:54 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 74Sandy Soccer Mom
Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.
Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.
-
06-05-23 12:34 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 74Sandy Soccer Mom
Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.
Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.
-
06-04-23 11:53 #19549Senior Member

Posts: 304Foxxii
Can you provide a link?
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 11:25 #19548Senior Member

Posts: 78Foxii
Whoops. Had it spelled wrong for those trying to find her. Also grabbed a link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/136391126
-
06-04-23 07:26 #19547Senior Member

Posts: 32Probably too good to be true
"Hot young girl" blocked me after I said something like, "If you really are the girl in the pictures, I'm definitely interested. " I'd love to be wrong, but I assume that means the pics aren't real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/873794062709
-
06-04-23 07:22 #19546Senior Member

Posts: 32Link?
That sounds like heaven. I dream about a girl swallowing me in 69 after a good fucking. Do you have a link? I know I've seen her ad before, but I can't keep all of these ads straight.
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




