Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4256
-
06-04-23 20:37 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. I 100% agree. As I said, I don't know her and I don't read anything from her because she blocked me years ago. I don't wish her any I'll will. It's just obvious that the story she is giving us is complete bullshit. I genuinely hope that she's okay and comes out of this stronger mentally and not become a victim. But there is absolutely no way that story she wrote is what really transpired.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 19:33 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 379Yo I thought the exact same thing when I read the post (yeah I'm one of the cowards that wouldn't post it on the other board, the mob over there would be after my ass for being insensitive and I don't need that drama).
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Anyway, the whole entering and then chocking you, then let you breathe enough to suggest going to the garage to get the gun? LOL, if I'm on top of you chocking you with intent to kill you, why would I need a gun haha.
Anyway at first I thought it was a scam to get donations, but it appears she was assaulted, just how it happened seems fishy.
Regardless if the assault was real I hope she's getting help.
-
06-04-23 08:34 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 2422Wrong field
Sounds like she's toxic to the market and needs to choose a different profession; another gps maker.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 07:38 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 617She's a real POS. Apparently she's been caught pressuring other providers, especially newer ones to raise their rates.
Originally Posted by MauiGuy1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 02:55 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 503Is the linking what is considered outing.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Like let's say a provider' dies on an accident and somebosy posts the public report of the accident with her name on it. That would be outing.
-
06-03-23 11:31 #2541Banned Member

Posts: 2940If it's public knowledge like a newspaper article why can't you post it? You can't out someone who has been outed.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 11:14 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 1115With respect to the rules of this site, you can't link that information here without ultimately revealing the guy's name. What I can say is the charges are Assault (2nd Degree) and Harassment / Threat to Kill (Domestic Violence). Back when this incident happened, certain information was posted on Buffy's social media and over at the other place that identified him. To date, he has not been charged with any crime related to breaking and entering. That has bolstered the opinion that some form of a relationship existed between the two of them, to the point at which he may have even had a key to her place.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 18:53 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 1544Not saying she wasn't attacked. But boyfriend makes more sense. Strangers don't silently break into your house and then you wake up with them choking you and you live to tell about it. As far as her friends believing the story. That's what friends are for. People that don't know her simply say it doesn't make sense. One that actually texted her to get description told me that things didn't add up, but it's none of her business.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 18:42 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 387Hmm. Maybe? Several I have talked to who are friends with her believe it to be real.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
What's the link for that Source?
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 15:04 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 300I think it was her boyfriend. No mention of braking and entering in any charging papers.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 11:14 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 79Rates are too low!
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-hour!/page22.
According to our favorite review fabricator: A local escort's donation is usually four days' salary, and there's inflation too. Compared to other countries, it should be over 900 by now.
C'Mon. Knights, step up your game!Last edited by MauiGuy1980; 06-02-23 at 11:15. Reason: fixed URL
-
06-02-23 01:08 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 1544The story as posted doesn't make sense, but many are afraid to say much. Don't know her. Give zero fucks about her but her story doesn't pass a basic smell test..and I'm pretty gullible. Review it again critically and you'll understand why I and about a dozen cowards who would never say it publicly (for fear of retaliation) call bullshit. Yes, she probably was attacked...but the story she is feeding us is total bullshit. There isn't a hooker that I've spoken to yet that believes it, but they are the last ones to call out BS on other hookers
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 19:59 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 387Buffy
Yeah it's messed up. An ex-client she stopped seeing. She lived on the ground floor but her garage was quite a distance from her apartment. I thought the DV charge was interesting but as it turns out that can be used for many more things than a husband / boyfriend or family member. The fact that she knew him as previous client was why they decided to charge it that way. People are fucked up.
-
05-30-23 14:34 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 2184Buffy Assault
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Regularity
[View Original Post]
Just catching up and noticed this. Incredibly sad. Whoever that a-hole is will get his own when he is locked up. I hope she is recovering (mentally and physically) from this trauma. Very very sad.
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 16:24 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 2422Population
Also they want to take advantage of more female digits in the population over males so the highjacking rates only makes sense to them.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





