Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2516

    Another Attack

    What the hell is going on in the world I just read on Twitter that Tania was assaulted by a customer in San Diego, she admitted that she did not screen correctly because she needed the money to pay her bills, I feel bad for her, she is a very professional provider and a sweetheart.

  2. #2515
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Same. I've never PM'd her, replied to her comments, or had any interaction with her online or off. But I'm blocked. Probably didn't like some hot take I had in a TNA discussion thread.

    And agree that this is supremely shitty that it happened to her and at her own apartment.

    Glad she's ok and hope the guy doesn't just skate.
    Good reminder that if you put a person on your ignore list, you'll never have to see their ads again on the other board. I've probably put around 300-400 whales, non-GFE and / or gps people, etc, on my list that I know I will never want to meet in my life. It's a pain in the ass to do at first, but makes things a lot more manageable for a site that is already void of quality.

    I love it when people put a list of hates as they make ignoring a no brainer. Only sad part is it really highlights how pathetically little there is worth checking out, especially in the smaller areas. Felt like going back to doing only agencies again.

  3. #2514
    Quote Originally Posted by MadVic  [View Original Post]
    She has me blocked too. Not sure why. Never seen her, never really interacted with her on the board.
    Same. I've never PM'd her, replied to her comments, or had any interaction with her online or off. But I'm blocked. Probably didn't like some hot take I had in a TNA discussion thread.

    And agree that this is supremely shitty that it happened to her and at her own apartment.

    Glad she's ok and hope the guy doesn't just skate.

  4. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourDad1993  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't matter if you're "young and attractive" you're still a trick. You pay for pussy.
    Also, women don't use logic like you do! Men would be millionaires if we could sell dick. Women don't understand money. And they will fuck a chad or Pookie for free!' They don't care about your looks. Besides, it YOu that say you're good looking and hung. So.

    Even sugar babies will blow up their thing. Women are not smart about money. That's why they are always broke and selling pushy!! I will.

    Never change. Until the war.

  5. #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    All the times that I've booked on Eros if the provider only has ads on Eros and nowhere else, those meet ups have always been a bait and switch (Eros providers that also have ads on TNA or PD in my experience are legit). More recently the really hot Euro friends coming through on Eros are now asking 700 or 800! Are there really people in Seattle / Bellevue forking out that much for a bait and switch with no reviews? I have to imagine most people would walk when they see what's really behind the door.

    Conversely, that's a tough business model where you're just relying on some chumps to be willing to stay even though the person behind the door is way older and not attractive.
    Eros is very much hit and miss. I only use Eros to check if pornstars are visiting.

  6. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone is tracking, it appears some idiot decided it would be a good idea to wack Buffy early yesterday morning. It's all over her social media and on the other board. This is after news about the provider in Yakima who was killed by a guy. Buffy's thing hasn't hit the news yet, guess we'll wait and see once the court hearings start to happen. Let's remember all the standard rules about not posting real names, addresses, etc. I'm not in her fan club, but don't like seeing stuff like this happen to anyone.
    She has me blocked too. Not sure why. Never seen her, never really interacted with her on the board.

    But still, this is horrible to hear. I hope she is recovering. No woman should be subjected to such cruel behavior.

    I hope he gets sent away somewhere and ends uo with a cellmatevlooking for a new ***** to butt fuck.

    Madvic.

  7. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Even if someone has you blocked over there you can still click on "view post" in the alerts section.
    I did go back to read what happened. On that site when someone blocks me or I block someone, I don't waste my time reading their posts. Yes, I know it's possible but it's just a waste of energy. They don't want to interact with me or I don't want to interact with them, so why read their posts?

  8. #2509

    Buffy

    I've never had the problem with Buffy that some on this board do as I actually find her funny and interesting. I'd never book a session with her because I don't find her attractive at all but none of that matters. If it's true what happened or anything close I hope that guy dies from repeated anal rape while in custody.

  9. #2508

    Buffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That's bizarre. She has me blocked so I haven't read anything about it. I hope they catch the guy. I really don't understand how some guys can get so fucked up in the head.
    Even if someone has you blocked over there you can still click on "view post" in the alerts section.

  10. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Wait do you meen whacked like hurt or whacked in the mafia sense?
    She was assaulted. Someone tried to strangle her. She wrote an alert on him.

  11. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone is tracking, it appears some idiot decided it would be a good idea to wack Buffy early yesterday morning. It's all over her social media and on the other board. This is after news about the provider in Yakima who was killed by a guy. Buffy's thing hasn't hit the news yet, guess we'll wait and see once the court hearings start to happen. Let's remember all the standard rules about not posting real names, addresses, etc. I'm not in her fan club, but don't like seeing stuff like this happen to anyone.
    Wait do you meen whacked like hurt or whacked in the mafia sense?

  12. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That's bizarre. She has me blocked so I haven't read anything about it. I hope they catch the guy. I really don't understand how some guys can get so fucked up in the head.
    I believe he dragged her into the garage where she screamed and the neighbors heard and called the police. The cops got there before he killed her and took him into custody. I'm also not a big fan of hers and I'm glad she survived this horrific experience! That is just fucking crazy!! What the fuck is wrong with people!

  13. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone is tracking, it appears some idiot decided it would be a good idea to wack Buffy early yesterday morning. It's all over her social media and on the other board. This is after news about the provider in Yakima who was killed by a guy. Buffy's thing hasn't hit the news yet, guess we'll wait and see once the court hearings start to happen. Let's remember all the standard rules about not posting real names, addresses, etc. I'm not in her fan club, but don't like seeing stuff like this happen to anyone.
    That's bizarre. She has me blocked so I haven't read anything about it. I hope they catch the guy. I really don't understand how some guys can get so fucked up in the head.

  14. #2503

    Buffy Assault

    Just so everyone is tracking, it appears some idiot decided it would be a good idea to wack Buffy early yesterday morning. It's all over her social media and on the other board. This is after news about the provider in Yakima who was killed by a guy. Buffy's thing hasn't hit the news yet, guess we'll wait and see once the court hearings start to happen. Let's remember all the standard rules about not posting real names, addresses, etc. I'm not in her fan club, but don't like seeing stuff like this happen to anyone.

  15. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    All the times that I've booked on Eros if the provider only has ads on Eros and nowhere else, those meet ups have always been a bait and switch (Eros providers that also have ads on TNA or PD in my experience are legit). More recently the really hot Euro friends coming through on Eros are now asking 700 or 800! Are there really people in Seattle / Bellevue forking out that much for a bait and switch with no reviews? I have to imagine most people would walk when they see what's really behind the door.

    Conversely, that's a tough business model where you're just relying on some chumps to be willing to stay even though the person behind the door is way older and not attractive.
    For that kind of money assuming you aren't super old (middle aged like myself) you can just get a sugar baby off tinder or some other site for 400 PPM with a baddie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape