Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]

    Regardless if the assault was real I hope she's getting help.
    Yes. I 100% agree. As I said, I don't know her and I don't read anything from her because she blocked me years ago. I don't wish her any I'll will. It's just obvious that the story she is giving us is complete bullshit. I genuinely hope that she's okay and comes out of this stronger mentally and not become a victim. But there is absolutely no way that story she wrote is what really transpired.

  2. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The story as posted doesn't make sense, but many are afraid to say much. Don't know her. Give zero fucks about her but her story doesn't pass a basic smell test..and I'm pretty gullible. Review it again critically and you'll understand why I and about a dozen cowards who would never say it publicly (for fear of retaliation) call bullshit. Yes, she probably was attacked...but the story she is feeding us is total bullshit. There isn't a hooker that I've spoken to yet that believes it, but they are the last ones to call out BS on other hookers
    Yo I thought the exact same thing when I read the post (yeah I'm one of the cowards that wouldn't post it on the other board, the mob over there would be after my ass for being insensitive and I don't need that drama).

    Anyway, the whole entering and then chocking you, then let you breathe enough to suggest going to the garage to get the gun? LOL, if I'm on top of you chocking you with intent to kill you, why would I need a gun haha.

    Anyway at first I thought it was a scam to get donations, but it appears she was assaulted, just how it happened seems fishy.

    Regardless if the assault was real I hope she's getting help.

  3. #2544

    Wrong field

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    She's a real POS. Apparently she's been caught pressuring other providers, especially newer ones to raise their rates.
    Sounds like she's toxic to the market and needs to choose a different profession; another gps maker.

  4. #2543
    She's a real POS. Apparently she's been caught pressuring other providers, especially newer ones to raise their rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGuy1980  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-hour!/page22.

    According to our favorite review fabricator: A local escort's donation is usually four days' salary, and there's inflation too. Compared to other countries, it should be over 900 by now.

    C'Mon. Knights, step up your game!

  5. #2542
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    If it's public knowledge like a newspaper article why can't you post it? You can't out someone who has been outed.
    Is the linking what is considered outing.

    Like let's say a provider' dies on an accident and somebosy posts the public report of the accident with her name on it. That would be outing.

  6. #2541
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    With respect to the rules of this site, you can't link that information here without ultimately revealing the guy's name. What I can say is the charges are Assault (2nd Degree) and Harassment / Threat to Kill (Domestic Violence). Back when this incident happened, certain information was posted on Buffy's social media and over at the other place that identified him. To date, he has not been charged with any crime related to breaking and entering. That has bolstered the opinion that some form of a relationship existed between the two of them, to the point at which he may have even had a key to her place.
    If it's public knowledge like a newspaper article why can't you post it? You can't out someone who has been outed.

  7. #2540
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    What's the link for that Source?
    With respect to the rules of this site, you can't link that information here without ultimately revealing the guy's name. What I can say is the charges are Assault (2nd Degree) and Harassment / Threat to Kill (Domestic Violence). Back when this incident happened, certain information was posted on Buffy's social media and over at the other place that identified him. To date, he has not been charged with any crime related to breaking and entering. That has bolstered the opinion that some form of a relationship existed between the two of them, to the point at which he may have even had a key to her place.

  8. #2539
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Maybe? Several I have talked to who are friends with her believe it to be real.

    What's the link for that Source?
    Not saying she wasn't attacked. But boyfriend makes more sense. Strangers don't silently break into your house and then you wake up with them choking you and you live to tell about it. As far as her friends believing the story. That's what friends are for. People that don't know her simply say it doesn't make sense. One that actually texted her to get description told me that things didn't add up, but it's none of her business.

  9. #2538
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The story as posted doesn't make sense, but many are afraid to say much. Don't know her. Give zero fucks about her but her story doesn't pass a basic smell test..and I'm pretty gullible. Review it again critically and you'll understand why I and about a dozen cowards who would never say it publicly (for fear of retaliation) call bullshit. Yes, she probably was attacked...but the story she is feeding us is total bullshit. There isn't a hooker that I've spoken to yet that believes it, but they are the last ones to call out BS on other hookers
    Hmm. Maybe? Several I have talked to who are friends with her believe it to be real.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I think it was her boyfriend. No mention of braking and entering in any charging papers.
    What's the link for that Source?

  10. #2537
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The story as posted doesn't make sense, but many are afraid to say much. Don't know her. Give zero fucks about her but her story doesn't pass a basic smell test..and I'm pretty gullible. Review it again critically and you'll understand why I and about a dozen cowards who would never say it publicly (for fear of retaliation) call bullshit. Yes, she probably was attacked...but the story she is feeding us is total bullshit. There isn't a hooker that I've spoken to yet that believes it, but they are the last ones to call out BS on other hookers
    I think it was her boyfriend. No mention of braking and entering in any charging papers.

  11. #2536

    Rates are too low!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-hour!/page22.

    According to our favorite review fabricator: A local escort's donation is usually four days' salary, and there's inflation too. Compared to other countries, it should be over 900 by now.

    C'Mon. Knights, step up your game!
    Last edited by MauiGuy1980; 06-02-23 at 11:15. Reason: fixed URL

  12. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's messed up. An ex-client she stopped seeing. She lived on the ground floor but her garage was quite a distance from her apartment. I thought the DV charge was interesting but as it turns out that can be used for many more things than a husband / boyfriend or family member. The fact that she knew him as previous client was why they decided to charge it that way. People are fucked up.
    The story as posted doesn't make sense, but many are afraid to say much. Don't know her. Give zero fucks about her but her story doesn't pass a basic smell test..and I'm pretty gullible. Review it again critically and you'll understand why I and about a dozen cowards who would never say it publicly (for fear of retaliation) call bullshit. Yes, she probably was attacked...but the story she is feeding us is total bullshit. There isn't a hooker that I've spoken to yet that believes it, but they are the last ones to call out BS on other hookers

  13. #2534

    Buffy

    Yeah it's messed up. An ex-client she stopped seeing. She lived on the ground floor but her garage was quite a distance from her apartment. I thought the DV charge was interesting but as it turns out that can be used for many more things than a husband / boyfriend or family member. The fact that she knew him as previous client was why they decided to charge it that way. People are fucked up.

  14. #2533

    Buffy Assault

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone is tracking, it appears some idiot decided it would be a good idea to wack Buffy early yesterday morning. It's all over her social media and on the other board. This is after news about the provider in Yakima who was killed by a guy. Buffy's thing hasn't hit the news yet, guess we'll wait and see once the court hearings start to happen. Let's remember all the standard rules about not posting real names, addresses, etc. I'm not in her fan club, but don't like seeing stuff like this happen to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    I believe he dragged her into the garage where she screamed and the neighbors heard and called the police. The cops got there before he killed her and took him into custody. I'm also not a big fan of hers and I'm glad she survived this horrific experience! That is just fucking crazy!! What the fuck is wrong with people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Regularity  [View Original Post]
    She was assaulted. Someone tried to strangle her. She wrote an alert on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    I've never had the problem with Buffy that some on this board do as I actually find her funny and interesting. I'd never book a session with her because I don't find her attractive at all but none of that matters. If it's true what happened or anything close I hope that guy dies from repeated anal rape while in custody.
    Just catching up and noticed this. Incredibly sad. Whoever that a-hole is will get his own when he is locked up. I hope she is recovering (mentally and physically) from this trauma. Very very sad.

  15. #2532

    Population

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Also, women don't use logic like you do! Men would be millionaires if we could sell dick. Women don't understand money. And they will fuck a chad or Pookie for free!' They don't care about your looks. Besides, it YOu that say you're good looking and hung. So.

    Even sugar babies will blow up their thing. Women are not smart about money. That's why they are always broke and selling pushy!! I will.

    Never change. Until the war.
    Also they want to take advantage of more female digits in the population over males so the highjacking rates only makes sense to them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape