Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4631
-
06-09-23 10:21 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 502November
Thanks for the heads up! I did find some old intel in another forum under Dreama and it supports what you report. I'm a hard pass for sure!
Originally Posted by SirPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 02:57 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 70She's robbing people. Brings you in a room where a guy jumps out with a stick.
Originally Posted by NotTexMexican
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 22:38 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 326Trixie
Anyone got info on this one? I haven't had much luck reaching. I got a couple of "Heys" but not much after that.
Looks like trouble but also looks like she could be cool af.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138760942
-
06-08-23 08:58 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 502November?
Anyone know this one? Looks familiar, but after reading the ad I'm thinking she's a possible nut case.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138904726#.
-
06-07-23 00:28 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 70LOL looks like a possible messed up grill and probably candy damage. With big fake tits.
Originally Posted by IAmIncognito
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 09:34 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 416Many names
I've seen probably 20 names on her ads in 2 weeks. I think the number has always been the same and she comes across okay on text I'm just not particularly attracted to her so I haven't pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by IAmIncognito
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 18:16 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 158She's too expensive for me, lets crowdfund it and I guarantee a review unless she kills me j / k.
Originally Posted by SirPeter
[View Original Post]
I have a feeling those that don't report on her end up spending too much on her and don't want to feel dumb, her photos remind.
Me of that episode of sienfeld were jerrys gf looked hot or hideous depending on the lighting she was in.
-
06-03-23 18:10 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 158I've noticed she uses a buncha candy names, I've seen snickers, skittles, I honestly think she's just trying not to post the same shit over.
Originally Posted by SouperMan
[View Original Post]
And over and over. But she asked for too much money from me imo (no I don't remember, just that it was high for me) so never found out for sure.
-
06-03-23 18:09 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 66Noticed this also
I was interested until I noticed the two ads / two numbers and she kept changing her name on the ads every other day. If anyone knows that she's legit lmk. Until then I'll err on the side of caution.
Originally Posted by SouperMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 16:28 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 78Sketchy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138107559
She posts under two different numbers and one ad has skittles and the other has her real name. Seems sketchy to me. Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll go visit.
-
06-02-23 16:35 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 915Searching her number turns up adds this year in Rochester NY and searching that forum here shows no posts about her up there. Hummm.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 12:01 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 718Treasure
This one is advertising in NPR. There an EB review but those are always suspect. Has anyone here sampled? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5854684277.
-
05-30-23 20:55 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 37Jennifer
Just saw Jennifer for a massage on BBBJ. She used to stay in a house but now at the Tahitian Hotel. Massage sucked to be frank but BBBJ cim swallow every last drop was great at 100. Don't know what BBBJ alone would be but probably 60 and it would be worth it. I will keep it short but here is the link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/137535978
-
05-29-23 08:55 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 119I don't think I would have been able to go through with it based on your description.
Originally Posted by GummieBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 08:36 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 198Penny in Hudson
Dreamt of this vixen's big tatas for awhile and she has good reveiws so I bit the bullet. She was a sweet lady and she delivers. There was a big downside. She was staying in a notel motel in Hudson. Her room was filthy, dirt everywhere. Never been a germ phobe but I've never been in such a dirty room. If I had time I wouldve helped her clean it up. She also has two friendly dogs in the room which only add to it. I needed to shower and wash my clothes because the smell was that bad as soon as I could.











Reply With Quote




