Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 309 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3416

    November

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    She's robbing people. Brings you in a room where a guy jumps out with a stick.
    Thanks for the heads up! I did find some old intel in another forum under Dreama and it supports what you report. I'm a hard pass for sure!

  2. #3415
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Looks familiar, but after reading the ad I'm thinking she's a possible nut case.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138904726#.
    She's robbing people. Brings you in a room where a guy jumps out with a stick.

  3. #3414

    Trixie

    Anyone got info on this one? I haven't had much luck reaching. I got a couple of "Heys" but not much after that.

    Looks like trouble but also looks like she could be cool af.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138760942

  4. #3413

    November?

    Anyone know this one? Looks familiar, but after reading the ad I'm thinking she's a possible nut case.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138904726#.

  5. #3412
    LOL looks like a possible messed up grill and probably candy damage. With big fake tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmIncognito  [View Original Post]
    She's too expensive for me, lets crowdfund it and I guarantee a review unless she kills me j / k.

    I have a feeling those that don't report on her end up spending too much on her and don't want to feel dumb, her photos remind.

    Me of that episode of sienfeld were jerrys gf looked hot or hideous depending on the lighting she was in.

  6. #3411

    Many names

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmIncognito  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed she uses a buncha candy names, I've seen snickers, skittles, I honestly think she's just trying not to post the same shit over.

    And over and over. But she asked for too much money from me imo (no I don't remember, just that it was high for me) so never found out for sure.
    I've seen probably 20 names on her ads in 2 weeks. I think the number has always been the same and she comes across okay on text I'm just not particularly attracted to her so I haven't pulled the trigger.

  7. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    No one wants to report on her.
    She's too expensive for me, lets crowdfund it and I guarantee a review unless she kills me j / k.

    I have a feeling those that don't report on her end up spending too much on her and don't want to feel dumb, her photos remind.

    Me of that episode of sienfeld were jerrys gf looked hot or hideous depending on the lighting she was in.

  8. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by SouperMan  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138107559

    She posts under two different numbers and one ad has skittles and the other has her real name. Seems sketchy to me. Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll go visit.
    I've noticed she uses a buncha candy names, I've seen snickers, skittles, I honestly think she's just trying not to post the same shit over.

    And over and over. But she asked for too much money from me imo (no I don't remember, just that it was high for me) so never found out for sure.

  9. #3408

    Noticed this also

    Quote Originally Posted by SouperMan  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138107559

    She posts under two different numbers and one ad has skittles and the other has her real name. Seems sketchy to me. Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll go visit.
    I was interested until I noticed the two ads / two numbers and she kept changing her name on the ads every other day. If anyone knows that she's legit lmk. Until then I'll err on the side of caution.

  10. #3407

    Sketchy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138107559

    She posts under two different numbers and one ad has skittles and the other has her real name. Seems sketchy to me. Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll go visit.

  11. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising in NPR. There an EB review but those are always suspect. Has anyone here sampled? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5854684277.
    Searching her number turns up adds this year in Rochester NY and searching that forum here shows no posts about her up there. Hummm.

  12. #3405

    Treasure

    This one is advertising in NPR. There an EB review but those are always suspect. Has anyone here sampled? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5854684277.

  13. #3404

    Jennifer

    Just saw Jennifer for a massage on BBBJ. She used to stay in a house but now at the Tahitian Hotel. Massage sucked to be frank but BBBJ cim swallow every last drop was great at 100. Don't know what BBBJ alone would be but probably 60 and it would be worth it. I will keep it short but here is the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/137535978

  14. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by GummieBear  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of this vixen's big tatas for awhile and she has good reveiws so I bit the bullet. She was a sweet lady and she delivers. There was a big downside. She was staying in a notel motel in Hudson. Her room was filthy, dirt everywhere. Never been a germ phobe but I've never been in such a dirty room. If I had time I wouldve helped her clean it up. She also has two friendly dogs in the room which only add to it. I needed to shower and wash my clothes because the smell was that bad as soon as I could.
    I don't think I would have been able to go through with it based on your description.

  15. #3402

    Penny in Hudson

    Dreamt of this vixen's big tatas for awhile and she has good reveiws so I bit the bullet. She was a sweet lady and she delivers. There was a big downside. She was staying in a notel motel in Hudson. Her room was filthy, dirt everywhere. Never been a germ phobe but I've never been in such a dirty room. If I had time I wouldve helped her clean it up. She also has two friendly dogs in the room which only add to it. I needed to shower and wash my clothes because the smell was that bad as soon as I could.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape