Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 309 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3401

    SeXxy VixXxen Sasha

    Any intel on this before I waste my time? LOL.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273331503

    Thanks.

  2. #3400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    1 and really done

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmIncognito  [View Original Post]
    3-4 days ghosted. That's fucked up man. Maybe she killed him?
    Maybe he took his experience to the grave with him.

  3. #3399

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    No one wants to report on her.
    Well apparently, if you do you end up "sleeping with the fishes".

  4. #3398
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanoBravo  [View Original Post]
    So any update on Gia?
    No one wants to report on her.

  5. #3397

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanoBravo  [View Original Post]
    So any update on Gia?
    3-4 days ghosted. That's fucked up man. Maybe she killed him?

  6. #3396
    Quote Originally Posted by UbMine  [View Original Post]
    Going to see her this afternoon, will post a review right after.
    So any update on Gia?

  7. #3395

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gia on eb? Looks good but I can't find any reports.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/135378694#.
    Going to see her this afternoon, will post a review right after.

  8. #3394
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanoBravo  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few days ago. Incall looked much worse outside then inside. Kinda rushed BBBJ, no cim, not a looker at all. Price. 5 which was good but definitely will not revisit.
    I saw her for posted. 7 BBFS and she asked for. 8 when I arrived, saying something about the. 7 being a Thursday rate. It wasn't worth arguing and I found her to be worth the. 8 for BBFS / cip.

    The post I saw had some very outdated pics though. The post you reference had more current ones.

    I stopped seeing her when I asked if she was available at my place for an outcall and the price jumped to 120 for a QV even though she's only about 15 minutes away. I'd have done 100 for gas & time. I felt 120 was taking advantage. She hmu a few times since but I haven't replied.

  9. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Last 4 numbers on LC 7733.
    Yes sir they are.

  10. #3392

    Any info on Gia?

    Has anyone seen Gia on eb? Looks good but I can't find any reports.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/135378694#.

  11. #3391

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by SouperMan  [View Original Post]
    You got to leave a name of her at least or a link.
    Last 4 numbers on LC 7733.

  12. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by SouperMan  [View Original Post]
    You got to leave a name of her at least or a link.
    I don't put links because most of the time their deleted from LC. Her name is Lilly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/135368178

  13. #3389

    Help us.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanoBravo  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few days ago. Incall looked much worse outside then inside. Kinda rushed BBBJ, no cim, not a looker at all. Price. 5 which was good but definitely will not revisit.
    You got to leave a name of her at least or a link.

  14. #3388

    Not worth it

    Saw this one a few days ago. Incall looked much worse outside then inside. Kinda rushed BBBJ, no cim, not a looker at all. Price. 5 which was good but definitely will not revisit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 201d3ca5a874eba6cc3563eaa2206ab4_f.jpg‎   9aa3833ef723a7d7863588574408ab40_f.jpg‎  

  15. #3387

    Sorry you had a bad experience

    Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTexas  [View Original Post]
    Asked if I partied, I do not. Asked if I minded if she did and then fired up the crack pipe, yikes.
    But I literally busted out laughing reading that particular line.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape