Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 24538
-
05-29-23 11:55 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 811Mystique
Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313
-
05-28-23 12:36 #17277Senior Member

Posts: 197Think that's Roxies friend.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 06:04 #17276Banned Member

Posts: 250Any one have number or link.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 05:49 #17275Banned Member

Posts: 250She's is the best when she was near wilkens she sucked my dick and swallowed 3 nuts and wasn't going to stop till I told her.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 13:22 #17274Senior Member

Posts: 647I posted a while back on this forum that Kitten was doing predominantly interracial amateur porn with Z-studio from www.hotmovies.com Here is the link to anyone that's interested:
Originally Posted by GVilleMark
[View Original Post]
https://www.hotmovies.com/studios/97...udio?fq=kitten
-
05-27-23 11:57 #17273Senior Member

Posts: 114I checked out her OF a while back since it was just like 10 bucks and was hoping to get a preview if I could ever get in touch with her (unfortunately that never happened though). It seems like she has moved on to doing amateur porn with wannabe pornstars on there. That maid site is pretty old (I think I first saw it a few years ago) so I'm not sure if she still does that or not.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 23:54 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kitten
Oh that's Kitten. She use to live over by North Ave near the light rail. Use to be a great piece of ass. Then she started complaining about it hurting to have sex. More and more started saying only BJs. Guess that's what she is doing now, cleaning. Use to tell me she walked dogs for a living. What a waste. But just my opinion.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Thenocturnal
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 23:39 #17271Senior Member

Posts: 256No idea how old this is but I stumbled across this yesterday.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
http://mydreammaid.com/index.php/maids/
The pictures under "kitten" look familiar.
-
05-26-23 19:29 #17270Senior Member

Posts: 536I only deal with a few Asian agencies but they are notorious for bait and switch and it's usually ran out of an apartment in Tysons, etc. BWI seems to be where the Brazilians like to operate out of.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 18:04 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 541Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 16:11 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 171Drippin hunni. Pulaski hwy
Having a hard time trying to get a response back when texting her. Wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze? Anyone, any helpful info on her?
-
05-26-23 14:25 #17267Senior Member

Posts: 308Danii
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2404845342
https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-484-5342 In case first link fails.
Hit her through text. Quick easy comms / verification. Get the addy and head up. Motel on Washington Blvd wasn't giving me any odd vibes. Let her know I was there and she pops out her door after texting me so. She is as advertised looks wise. Head in and we shoot the shit for a while. She is cool no attitude made me comfortable. We get into it. Everything covered. CBJ was damn near a 10/10. Slow, deep, and even gave me the deadly eye contact I loved it. Even when I told her I was ready for backshots she looked at me, laughed, and kept going. Eventually backshots. Liked the view. Ass is soft. Not as phat as I hoped though. A few strokes in and I catch a whiff and it wasn't good. Still kept hard and went through. I then notice blood and asked if she was good and she said yeah. Figure she trying to be a soldier through it. I blow in the bag, get some napkins and hand sanitizer (good ass hand sanitizer by dove holy shitballs), chat more than on my way. Did a HH $. 6. As always, YMMV.
-
05-26-23 11:11 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 5301 arm
Anyone tried the 1 arm chic that is with Roxie Aka semen extractor in Catonsville.
-
05-26-23 00:33 #17265Senior Member

Posts: 194Tori in annapolis
Another stop I made after disappointing visit to zella to TORI.
Tori detail:
After setup gave me address when I was close she asked if I can get her.
Some candy on the way which I did anyhow. Tori look like her pics very skinny.
She try to please you not a complainer. I got there she was wearing yellow booty.
Short and looked good and I grab her ass. She told me to lay down so she BBBJ.
Me for a while which was good I asked her to go k9 and the missionary had to.
Focus more to finish she did her best. Not her fault. But I thought Baltimore.
Had better talent was a little disappointed.
-
05-26-23 00:28 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 194You are right
You are right my man. Exactly heard of outside of.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
Country either but hey they just don't clean that's all.









Reply With Quote





