Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 1484 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    I know people have asked about Kitten but I haven't heard from her since late April. Now her phone goes directly in to Voice mail. Does anyone know what happened to her?
    JT.
    No idea how old this is but I stumbled across this yesterday.

    http://mydreammaid.com/index.php/maids/

    The pictures under "kitten" look familiar.

  2. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Hit up 3 different #s that each ended up at 1717 West Nursery Rd on 3 different occasions in the past 2 weeks and each was a ghost run around with nobody there. Lots of come to the door, she ready now, the door is open, where are you, she ready now come back shit. While standing in the damn hallway... Which is why I hate hotels... Haven't experienced that before with any Asian outfit.

    Anybody else have and good info here?

    Mj1.
    I only deal with a few Asian agencies but they are notorious for bait and switch and it's usually ran out of an apartment in Tysons, etc. BWI seems to be where the Brazilians like to operate out of.

  3. #17269
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the 1 arm chic that is with Roxie Aka semen extractor in Catonsville.
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230526-150037.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230526-150057.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230526-150123.jpg‎  

  4. #17268

    Drippin hunni. Pulaski hwy

    Having a hard time trying to get a response back when texting her. Wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze? Anyone, any helpful info on her?

  5. #17267

    Danii

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2404845342

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-484-5342 In case first link fails.

    Hit her through text. Quick easy comms / verification. Get the addy and head up. Motel on Washington Blvd wasn't giving me any odd vibes. Let her know I was there and she pops out her door after texting me so. She is as advertised looks wise. Head in and we shoot the shit for a while. She is cool no attitude made me comfortable. We get into it. Everything covered. CBJ was damn near a 10/10. Slow, deep, and even gave me the deadly eye contact I loved it. Even when I told her I was ready for backshots she looked at me, laughed, and kept going. Eventually backshots. Liked the view. Ass is soft. Not as phat as I hoped though. A few strokes in and I catch a whiff and it wasn't good. Still kept hard and went through. I then notice blood and asked if she was good and she said yeah. Figure she trying to be a soldier through it. I blow in the bag, get some napkins and hand sanitizer (good ass hand sanitizer by dove holy shitballs), chat more than on my way. Did a HH $. 6. As always, YMMV.

  6. #17266

    1 arm

    Anyone tried the 1 arm chic that is with Roxie Aka semen extractor in Catonsville.

  7. #17265

    Tori in annapolis

    Another stop I made after disappointing visit to zella to TORI.

    Tori detail:

    After setup gave me address when I was close she asked if I can get her.

    Some candy on the way which I did anyhow. Tori look like her pics very skinny.

    She try to please you not a complainer. I got there she was wearing yellow booty.

    Short and looked good and I grab her ass. She told me to lay down so she BBBJ.

    Me for a while which was good I asked her to go k9 and the missionary had to.

    Focus more to finish she did her best. Not her fault. But I thought Baltimore.

    Had better talent was a little disappointed.

  8. #17264

    You are right

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    You know I think at this point I hesitate to see these women more because I'm scared of if they smell or not. I have never had this problem outside of the country. Even in places with water scarcity. How do you have no water bill and still stink?
    You are right my man. Exactly heard of outside of.

    Country either but hey they just don't clean that's all.

  9. #17263
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting baltimore this week and decided to visit zella she was elkridge.

    Area was close to be so I went and I was so disappointed she has gain weight from picture.

    And was hiding her body not sure never took off her dress. Started BBBJ.

    Then ask her to go k9 and I was knocked out by smell wow. I could not go on.

    I told her I'm goog and got out.

    Easy out!
    You know I think at this point I hesitate to see these women more because I'm scared of if they smell or not. I have never had this problem outside of the country. Even in places with water scarcity. How do you have no water bill and still stink?

  10. #17262

    Zella a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in touch with her recently. But she tried to have me pay her actual escort rates of $100 or more. And even though I've heard great things she looks like every girl walking up and down Washington blvd and wilkens Ave. Which she has done before. These streetwalkers discover the internet and suddenly they're "escorts".
    Was visiting baltimore this week and decided to visit zella she was elkridge.

    Area was close to be so I went and I was so disappointed she has gain weight from picture.

    And was hiding her body not sure never took off her dress. Started BBBJ.

    Then ask her to go k9 and I was knocked out by smell wow. I could not go on.

    I told her I'm goog and got out.

    Easy out!

  11. #17261

    BWI Area Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgaven123  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that last week was a rough one and was in for another so, went on eros and found a brazilian. I was wanting to find one with face pic because the last eros chic (posted a fake pic but was still sexy, but just like 40 ish why. O not as advertised. So the new one was easy to talk to it was some other brazilian chic on thr phone speaking english. Got there and it was the girl from the pic she was a bad ass tall sexy brazilian mama I'm lookin up like got damn hell that's watsup. She takes me in the back of her suite and gets shows me her tits I lick her nipples and she said I could play with her coochie. She had small tits with them brazilian tan lines and a big old ass with tan lines. Got some great neck and suction cup mouth all covered she said I could cum on her tits. Started to hit from the back she's so fat then finished and got ready she smack her cooch and said para ti and smacked her ass and said para ti. I smack her ass and said thank you then rolled out. On my way out I called and old colombian favorite also bwi for some different interesting fun. Qv wack off cof only was cool. Peace.
    Nice run thru. Can you spare a link or two for your fellow mongers to roll thru? PM if need be.

    MJ1.

  12. #17260

    Torin Rose

    I've seen Rose a number of times, and it's always been a good time. Communication can be spotty at times. But definitely worth visiting.

  13. #17259

    Cleard

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Mumford1 clear ya inbox brotha.
    Inbox cleared.

  14. #17258

    Last fridays dream

    Had a dream that last week was a rough one and was in for another so, went on eros and found a brazilian. I was wanting to find one with face pic because the last eros chic (posted a fake pic but was still sexy, but just like 40 ish why. O not as advertised. So the new one was easy to talk to it was some other brazilian chic on thr phone speaking english. Got there and it was the girl from the pic she was a bad ass tall sexy brazilian mama I'm lookin up like got damn hell that's watsup. She takes me in the back of her suite and gets shows me her tits I lick her nipples and she said I could play with her coochie. She had small tits with them brazilian tan lines and a big old ass with tan lines. Got some great neck and suction cup mouth all covered she said I could cum on her tits. Started to hit from the back she's so fat then finished and got ready she smack her cooch and said para ti and smacked her ass and said para ti. I smack her ass and said thank you then rolled out. On my way out I called and old colombian favorite also bwi for some different interesting fun. Qv wack off cof only was cool. Peace.

  15. #17257
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in touch with her recently. But she tried to have me pay her actual escort rates of $100 or more. And even though I've heard great things she looks like every girl walking up and down Washington blvd and wilkens Ave. Which she has done before. These streetwalkers discover the internet and suddenly they're "escorts".
    Well to be fair, that is EXACTLY what separates a SW from an escort. One actually has a roof over her head (regardless of how temporary) and is able to provide INCALL service. She's also got rent to pay. These are legit factors and reasons which drive the cost up. IMO, while it is a tad more expensive, it's the more preferable route to go while enjoying some semblance of creature comforts of being at home (a bed, kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc.)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape