Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 24516
-
05-26-23 23:39 #17271Senior Member

Posts: 256No idea how old this is but I stumbled across this yesterday.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
http://mydreammaid.com/index.php/maids/
The pictures under "kitten" look familiar.
-
05-26-23 19:29 #17270Senior Member

Posts: 536I only deal with a few Asian agencies but they are notorious for bait and switch and it's usually ran out of an apartment in Tysons, etc. BWI seems to be where the Brazilians like to operate out of.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 18:04 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 540Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 16:11 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 170Drippin hunni. Pulaski hwy
Having a hard time trying to get a response back when texting her. Wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze? Anyone, any helpful info on her?
-
05-26-23 14:25 #17267Senior Member

Posts: 305Danii
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2404845342
https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-484-5342 In case first link fails.
Hit her through text. Quick easy comms / verification. Get the addy and head up. Motel on Washington Blvd wasn't giving me any odd vibes. Let her know I was there and she pops out her door after texting me so. She is as advertised looks wise. Head in and we shoot the shit for a while. She is cool no attitude made me comfortable. We get into it. Everything covered. CBJ was damn near a 10/10. Slow, deep, and even gave me the deadly eye contact I loved it. Even when I told her I was ready for backshots she looked at me, laughed, and kept going. Eventually backshots. Liked the view. Ass is soft. Not as phat as I hoped though. A few strokes in and I catch a whiff and it wasn't good. Still kept hard and went through. I then notice blood and asked if she was good and she said yeah. Figure she trying to be a soldier through it. I blow in the bag, get some napkins and hand sanitizer (good ass hand sanitizer by dove holy shitballs), chat more than on my way. Did a HH $. 6. As always, YMMV.
-
05-26-23 11:11 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 5301 arm
Anyone tried the 1 arm chic that is with Roxie Aka semen extractor in Catonsville.
-
05-26-23 00:33 #17265Senior Member

Posts: 194Tori in annapolis
Another stop I made after disappointing visit to zella to TORI.
Tori detail:
After setup gave me address when I was close she asked if I can get her.
Some candy on the way which I did anyhow. Tori look like her pics very skinny.
She try to please you not a complainer. I got there she was wearing yellow booty.
Short and looked good and I grab her ass. She told me to lay down so she BBBJ.
Me for a while which was good I asked her to go k9 and the missionary had to.
Focus more to finish she did her best. Not her fault. But I thought Baltimore.
Had better talent was a little disappointed.
-
05-26-23 00:28 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 194You are right
You are right my man. Exactly heard of outside of.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
Country either but hey they just don't clean that's all.
-
05-25-23 22:28 #17263Senior Member

Posts: 128You know I think at this point I hesitate to see these women more because I'm scared of if they smell or not. I have never had this problem outside of the country. Even in places with water scarcity. How do you have no water bill and still stink?
Originally Posted by EasyEmail786
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 18:44 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 194Zella a no go
Was visiting baltimore this week and decided to visit zella she was elkridge.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
Area was close to be so I went and I was so disappointed she has gain weight from picture.
And was hiding her body not sure never took off her dress. Started BBBJ.
Then ask her to go k9 and I was knocked out by smell wow. I could not go on.
I told her I'm goog and got out.
Easy out!
-
05-25-23 07:36 #17261Senior Member

Posts: 346BWI Area Latina
Nice run thru. Can you spare a link or two for your fellow mongers to roll thru? PM if need be.
Originally Posted by Mcgaven123
[View Original Post]
MJ1.
-
05-25-23 07:30 #17260Regular Member

Posts: 2Torin Rose
I've seen Rose a number of times, and it's always been a good time. Communication can be spotty at times. But definitely worth visiting.
-
05-24-23 20:54 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 565Cleard
Inbox cleared.
Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 19:07 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 57Last fridays dream
Had a dream that last week was a rough one and was in for another so, went on eros and found a brazilian. I was wanting to find one with face pic because the last eros chic (posted a fake pic but was still sexy, but just like 40 ish why. O not as advertised. So the new one was easy to talk to it was some other brazilian chic on thr phone speaking english. Got there and it was the girl from the pic she was a bad ass tall sexy brazilian mama I'm lookin up like got damn hell that's watsup. She takes me in the back of her suite and gets shows me her tits I lick her nipples and she said I could play with her coochie. She had small tits with them brazilian tan lines and a big old ass with tan lines. Got some great neck and suction cup mouth all covered she said I could cum on her tits. Started to hit from the back she's so fat then finished and got ready she smack her cooch and said para ti and smacked her ass and said para ti. I smack her ass and said thank you then rolled out. On my way out I called and old colombian favorite also bwi for some different interesting fun. Qv wack off cof only was cool. Peace.
-
05-24-23 16:56 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 647Well to be fair, that is EXACTLY what separates a SW from an escort. One actually has a roof over her head (regardless of how temporary) and is able to provide INCALL service. She's also got rent to pay. These are legit factors and reasons which drive the cost up. IMO, while it is a tad more expensive, it's the more preferable route to go while enjoying some semblance of creature comforts of being at home (a bed, kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc.)
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





