Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 24517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17257
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in touch with her recently. But she tried to have me pay her actual escort rates of $100 or more. And even though I've heard great things she looks like every girl walking up and down Washington blvd and wilkens Ave. Which she has done before. These streetwalkers discover the internet and suddenly they're "escorts".
    Well to be fair, that is EXACTLY what separates a SW from an escort. One actually has a roof over her head (regardless of how temporary) and is able to provide INCALL service. She's also got rent to pay. These are legit factors and reasons which drive the cost up. IMO, while it is a tad more expensive, it's the more preferable route to go while enjoying some semblance of creature comforts of being at home (a bed, kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc.)

  2. #17256

    Mumford1

    Mumford1 clear ya inbox brotha.

  3. #17255

    Street vs. Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in touch with her recently. But she tried to have me pay her actual escort rates of $100 or more. And even though I've heard great things she looks like every girl walking up and down Washington blvd and wilkens Ave. Which she has done before. These streetwalkers discover the internet and suddenly they're "escorts".
    Some people don't seem to see the value in having a private room with a shower. We are talking about hygiene. The street girls can offer you 10 prior mongers without a shower that doesn't sound very enticing to me. Sloppy second type of mongers tend to enjoy this type of encounter...Usually I have to go back to work I need to rinse off.

    I can't work out the same way in my car or standing outside of my car as I can in a private room. In the hotel room, I'm going to work out for for the majority of the time. Yeah, lots of great positions. Lots of hair pulling ass slapping. I know there's a certain level of excitement being outside but you just can't work out the same way if there are cars passing by.

    I see the value of having a room and shower. stay safe, gentlemen and report back.

    Zella is a great workout.

  4. #17254

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Zella looks like she might be worth a shot.
    I finally got in touch with her recently. But she tried to have me pay her actual escort rates of $100 or more. And even though I've heard great things she looks like every girl walking up and down Washington blvd and wilkens Ave. Which she has done before. These streetwalkers discover the internet and suddenly they're "escorts".

  5. #17253

    Spinner type

    This one is pricey but not a junkie.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...y-rubs/3119434

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    In town a couple of days from Florida. Any recommendations? Definitely prefer the spinner type and green is always a plus.

    Thanks in advance.

    MJ.

  6. #17252
    Zella looks like she might be worth a shot.

  7. #17251

    Local spinner talent

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    In town a couple of days from Florida. Any recommendations? Definitely prefer the spinner type and green is always a plus.

    Thanks in advance..
    You'll have to dig pretty hard through the forums to find spinner types that don't come with baggage. You might be best to take a chance on the Asian providers that operate out of BWI hotels. I usually go to this place to find them.

    https://hot.com/us/md/baltimore/escorts/gallery

    As we all know, you never know what you're going to get and service is usually rushed.

    Beyond that, you might just have to troll the usual listings and see if you can find something. There are some mixed reviews for someone named 'peaches'. I've never been with her, but if I were looking for a spinner that has shown a little promise in the past, I'd probably check her out. There's another provider in Annapolis that had good reviews for a while. Her name is 'Torin Rose' (but I hear service has been going down hill). I've tried to get with her a few times, but couldn't get consistent communication. But she probably has the body you're looking for.

    Let us know what you wind up doing.

  8. #17250
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    In town a couple of days from Florida. Any recommendations? Definitely prefer the spinner type and green is always a plus.

    Thanks in advance.

    MJ.
    GFE not green. Damn spell check.

  9. #17249

    Visiting from florida

    In town a couple of days from Florida. Any recommendations? Definitely prefer the spinner type and green is always a plus.

    Thanks in advance.

    MJ.

  10. #17248
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyPirate  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot, I think it's been 5 years since saw her post. She went by Luna, had a couple different spots along Reisterstown Road. Any info would be appreciated!
    Yes. I remember her. I reached out awhile ago but never heard back.

  11. #17247

    Anyone remember Luna, the Russian massage therapist / escort in Riesterstown?

    I know this is a long shot, I think it's been 5 years since saw her post. She went by Luna, had a couple different spots along Reisterstown Road. Any info would be appreciated!

  12. #17246

    Worth the drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw bowtie out security. I seen her a few times before service was always good. She gained some weight since last saw her out catonsville. This time her GF didn't not participate and service was rushed and dry. 3 minute bbj then she turn around stuck her ass in the air and let me pound on her until I nutted all over her ass. Pump and dump. In and out less than 10 mins. She did let me make another video. Damage 50ss Good nut.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4109264984
    I was going to see her this past week but when she gave me the address I declined. If I'm driving from work its already going to be an hr for me before I hit the city. Not adding an extra 30 minutes to go to Catonsville. My drive might be shorter from my place but still, I hate hitting up the outer areas of Baltimore because they weirdly take a long amount of time when you're already in the city.

    Also your inbox is full again.

  13. #17245

    Bowties

    I recently saw bowtie out security. I seen her a few times before service was always good. She gained some weight since last saw her out catonsville. This time her GF didn't not participate and service was rushed and dry. 3 minute bbj then she turn around stuck her ass in the air and let me pound on her until I nutted all over her ass. Pump and dump. In and out less than 10 mins. She did let me make another video. Damage 50ss Good nut.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4109264984

  14. #17244

    Sabrina and Blondi

    Sabrina / Bianka

    I've contacted Sabrina a few times. A few members have asked about her but very little response. The street walker page 2 guys responded to me. They didn't have much information to pass on other than they think they saw her walking. I can tell you that I drove out to Washington Boulevard twice and she stood me up both times. First time she said she fell asleep. Second time she said her roommate wouldn't let her use the room. The link you provided above shows her with a lot more weight. This is her current ad where she looks 100 pounds less. I found her to be a complete waste of time and at some point thought she might be uncle LEO. I won't waste another minute.

    Check out the link you posted and check out the link I posted and what do you think girl looks like

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/136022045

    Blondi.

    I've seen Blondi about 10 times over a few months this year. One of my visits lasted six hours with four pops. I let her do her thing while I'm there that can involve a lot of things but I'm constantly working out if you like to take control and work out she's fantastic. A few of her photographs are from a few years back, but that's definitely her. I get along with her very well she's super easy to talk to very friendly and I love her kitty...constantly balls deep. Just make sure you keep her comfortable in the positions. I will continue to see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2427.jpg‎  

  15. #17243

    My weekend

    Had me a fun little weekend.

    Started with some mic work with Tee. She's always a chill person to talk to and she's naturally a freak. Had my hands in her pants before even giving her a donation. Still has that small tight spinner body I remember. She took my bock down her throat until she hit the base. Good nut. Idk if she's still at some motel on pulaski but that's where I met her at.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sweetness/56446174

    After that I wanted some new new and remembered when everyone was talking about how much of a firecracker Liz is. Communication was easy. Got the room number when I got close to her. Came in and she was very welcoming. Laid the donation down and was ready to get to work quick. She's a talker so you have to take charge and guide her. First nut she sucked out and the next nut was for the main event. She likes to use her vibrator while you fuck her and I found that pretty hot. While we were working out she was moaning like crazy. She told me "you're hitting something in there' My response was "Yeah I'm hitting your cervix LOL" and continued to pound her doggystyle as hard as I could. She's older but has a nice bubble butt that bounces on you. She got her pop and I got mines, apparently it was her first one of the day (Yall got to do better lmao) Donation was 120 for HHR and 2 pops.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-need/56660566

    Next day that hunger was still there and I needed some more. So after many many texts I finally got the PAWG Dream to respond to me. Once she told me to come I was on the road. Was happy to meet the lady in the pictures. She's fine as hell and that ass is swaying left to right as we go upstairs. She's very businesslike which is fine with me. I'm not here for a girlfriend I'm here for some phat ass and that's exactly what I got. The backshots were amazing and she can give good head. I most definitely will be repeating her. Not too much to write a about with this visit things were pretty standard.

    I can feel that hunger coming back on so I have some potential ones that might satisfy that hunger. Anyone been with these recently?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...rious/56660345 (Heard this one is an backdoor queen).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...ion-s/56607331

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...brina/56597077

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...st-do/56663506

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-wood/56674609

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4432289587

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape