Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 8250
-
05-30-23 14:45 #4995Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Latina MILF
She looks like a dark haired Latina, probably in her 40's, with fake boobs and a fit body. The nice thing is if you don't like her face you can just leave. LOL it's not that serious.
Originally Posted by ShawnsShadow
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 13:55 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 261Zamiyah
I am going to see Zamiyah 1 last time at LC Vu before she moves.
-
05-30-23 01:32 #4993Regular Member

Posts: 2Monse
Does she have an Instagram or something? I'd like to know what she looks like before I go check her out in person.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 21:16 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 541Monse
Monse is still the bestbang for the buck.
-
05-28-23 20:09 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 443Paisley sighting
Noticed Paisley's name was on the Saturday roster. Did anyone see her or is this another recycled name?
-
05-28-23 17:28 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 274Get to know her, and she is just as fun as Anya.
Originally Posted by Ggnore
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 13:16 #4989Regular Member

Posts: 1Jade at Pandoras
I've been seeing her on Pandora's IG and was thinking about seeing her soon. Is she worth it?
-
05-27-23 13:54 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola Bunny: Sugars during the day, down to earth, great conversation and as long as she likes you anything goes as long as it's covered. Very sensual. She's my repeat girl, because she always delivers and doesn't play games with her services, prices, none of that. An app she uses to book her customers has set in stone prices and she never tries to upcharge. 10/10.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
Daisha: Pandoras night time veteran, YMMV, legendary HJ in the playground and more fun to be had in a private room, however Pandoras keeps raising their prices and the girls are following suit so I am not certain about any other extracurriculars.
-
05-26-23 15:05 #4987Regular Member

Posts: 56Lola bunny, Daisha
Can anyone report actual activities they've partaken with either Daisha at Pandya or Lola bunny at sugars? Amounts would be helpful too.
-
05-26-23 08:24 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 35Bachelor Party
I think Rick's is probably your best bet in terms of level of attractiveness for the girls. If you want a bar next door for drinks, head to Kittens.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 20:48 #4985Regular Member

Posts: 8Which club? And rates please.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-25-23 20:39 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Doggie is the best. Soo deeeerp. Wow what a view from behind, love when she look back make eyes with me. New level unlocked. She the best.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 16:00 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 1098Anya at Pandoras
I just had a nice hh with Anya.
HJ, cfs, rcg, cg, doggie.
She is so tiny with a nice little bubble butt.
No BJ for me. No bbfs
-
05-25-23 15:24 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 652Luna
Luna is a dirty freak. I booked 30 minutes in a room. BBBJ, rimming, DATY, DATO dirtytalk and some BBFS.
I finished with her sucking me off as she fucked my ass with two fingers.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
05-25-23 14:21 #4981Regular Member

Posts: 6Non-VIP HJ
Will report back on her. Checking her out next Sunday. Which of the clubs are best to get HJ during a 3-song dance outside of the VIPs. Too expensive to pay for a room for a HJ haha.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




