Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 550 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 8250
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4980

    Playground Cabaret

    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.
    Aaliyah has recently changed to Kittens in the afternoon. I've never met her, but would like info on her too if anyone has some.

    The Playground has private rooms like other clubs. I've gotten HJs and a CBJ but it's very expensive compared to Pandoras. But the girls were prettier.

    I haven't been there in a few months. The girls were changing from IG girls and baristas to ghetto girls you'd normally find at Kittens. Go on weekends for best selection. And report back!

  2. #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.
    I checked out their website's "Become a dancer" page and I'm ready to be my own boss!

  3. #4978

    Bachelor's party?

    What's the best club these days for a fun bachelor's party? Not looking for extras, just hot girls to have fun with at the end of a night of drinking, kittens? Vu clubs?

  4. #4977

    Playground

    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.

  5. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I went into Pandy's Monday afternoon around 4:00 pm. There was a cute 30 ish brunette on stage. Cute B cups, enough ass, and a pretty face. I got GND vibes. There were like 2 other dudes in the club when I got there. After her dance she came over, introduced herself, and asked if I was waiting for someone. I said, "I think I am waiting for you. " She led me back to the LDA, and we got a spot. She told me we could wait for the next song to begin. I told her I had $120 to spend, and what I was looking for. She agreed, and said "in that case we will just start now". It took her maybe 2 or 3 songs, and I was done. I enjoyed her boobs, and that butt felt really nice. I handed her some pre-counted money from my wallet. She said $120? I said yeah. We hugged, and went on our ways. I hit the bathroom, and left. Later, I got to thinking, and checked how much money was left in my wallet. I am now 99% I shorted her $20. I intend to go back as soon as I can, let her know I did that on accident, and make it right. I enjoyed her services and want to partake again. Does anyone know if she is down for OTC? Her chill vibe makes me think she would be an enjoyable for a couple hour session.
    BBBJ?

    HJ? What was it.

  6. #4975

    I met Mandy

    I went into Pandy's Monday afternoon around 4:00 pm. There was a cute 30 ish brunette on stage. Cute B cups, enough ass, and a pretty face. I got GND vibes. There were like 2 other dudes in the club when I got there. After her dance she came over, introduced herself, and asked if I was waiting for someone. I said, "I think I am waiting for you. " She led me back to the LDA, and we got a spot. She told me we could wait for the next song to begin. I told her I had $120 to spend, and what I was looking for. She agreed, and said "in that case we will just start now". It took her maybe 2 or 3 songs, and I was done. I enjoyed her boobs, and that butt felt really nice. I handed her some pre-counted money from my wallet. She said $120? I said yeah. We hugged, and went on our ways. I hit the bathroom, and left. Later, I got to thinking, and checked how much money was left in my wallet. I am now 99% I shorted her $20. I intend to go back as soon as I can, let her know I did that on accident, and make it right. I enjoyed her services and want to partake again. Does anyone know if she is down for OTC? Her chill vibe makes me think she would be an enjoyable for a couple hour session.

  7. #4974

    Double

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I popped in for lunch.

    Got a room with visa. Average BBBJ. Cotton mouth.

    When it was time to hop on I said no condom. She just hoppedon until I busted inside her. In and out for under 300 including room and cover.

    She is a white trash stoner but she gave me what I needed.
    Double the price and you can get both her and Lola.

  8. #4973
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Update

    Anya on Sunday during day shift. . VIP room, CBJ and cfs. Didn't discuss price prior but asked for 3 bills afterwards. Gave 250. Did not include room price so spent upwards of $3 . 4 after drink and entry.

    She's a hot spinner and is enjoyable. Have fun.

  9. #4972

    Visa at Sugars

    I popped in for lunch.

    Got a room with visa. Average BBBJ. Cotton mouth.

    When it was time to hop on I said no condom. She just hoppedon until I busted inside her. In and out for under 300 including room and cover.

    She is a white trash stoner but she gave me what I needed.

  10. #4971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    Well Bbking, was it bb for Lacey too?
    I only do bb greek if the woman has cleaned it out with an enema.

  11. #4970

    Pandoras on a Thur afternoon

    Went to Pandoras at around 3 PM on a Thur afternoon Wanted to look at the line-up perform on the stage. Ava, Anya, Celeste, Amari, Karina, Angel, and couple others. Usually as soon as you sit you are approached by someone but this time I had to wait for atleast 5-6 songs before a girl approached me. It appears to be the pattern that day, other mongers were also sitting idle. I made eye contact on stage with Angel (beautiful tall brunette) , she stopped by immediately after her stint. Decided for standard 3 for100 went back had great sensual dance but no extras. She really knows what she is doing and is very good at it. I was okay with not getting any extras as it was my first time with Angel. Total damage $20 entree + $100 dance + $20 tip. Sat down for 2-3 other dances on stage and came out.

  12. #4969

    Her ass is incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    Well Bbking, was it bb for Lacey too?

  13. #4968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Is she on Insta?
    Lacey is P_bubblebutt69 on TNA.

  14. #4967

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    Is she on Insta?

  15. #4966
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    What was the damage for those services?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape