rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 551 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 8255
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4985

    Bachelor Party

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    What's the best club these days for a fun bachelor's party? Not looking for extras, just hot girls to have fun with at the end of a night of drinking, kittens? Vu clubs?
    I think Rick's is probably your best bet in terms of level of attractiveness for the girls. If you want a bar next door for drinks, head to Kittens.

  2. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Luna is a dirty freak. I booked 30 minutes in a room. BBBJ, rimming, DATY, DATO dirtytalk and some BBFS.

    I finished with her sucking me off as she fucked my ass with two fingers.
    Which club? And rates please.

    Thanks.

  3. #4983

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just had a nice hh with Anya.

    HJ, cfs, rcg, cg, doggie.

    She is so tiny with a nice little bubble butt.

    No BJ for me. No bbfs
    Doggie is the best. Soo deeeerp. Wow what a view from behind, love when she look back make eyes with me. New level unlocked. She the best.

  4. #4982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Anya at Pandoras

    I just had a nice hh with Anya.

    HJ, cfs, rcg, cg, doggie.

    She is so tiny with a nice little bubble butt.

    No BJ for me. No bbfs

  5. #4981

    Luna

    Luna is a dirty freak. I booked 30 minutes in a room. BBBJ, rimming, DATY, DATO dirtytalk and some BBFS.

    I finished with her sucking me off as she fucked my ass with two fingers.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  6. #4980

    Non-VIP HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Aaliyah has recently changed to Kittens in the afternoon. I've never met her, but would like info on her too if anyone has some.

    The Playground has private rooms like other clubs. I've gotten HJs and a CBJ but it's very expensive compared to Pandoras. But the girls were prettier.

    I haven't been there in a few months. The girls were changing from IG girls and baristas to ghetto girls you'd normally find at Kittens. Go on weekends for best selection. And report back!
    Will report back on her. Checking her out next Sunday. Which of the clubs are best to get HJ during a 3-song dance outside of the VIPs. Too expensive to pay for a room for a HJ haha.

  7. #4979

    Playground Cabaret

    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.
    Aaliyah has recently changed to Kittens in the afternoon. I've never met her, but would like info on her too if anyone has some.

    The Playground has private rooms like other clubs. I've gotten HJs and a CBJ but it's very expensive compared to Pandoras. But the girls were prettier.

    I haven't been there in a few months. The girls were changing from IG girls and baristas to ghetto girls you'd normally find at Kittens. Go on weekends for best selection. And report back!

  8. #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.
    I checked out their website's "Become a dancer" page and I'm ready to be my own boss!

  9. #4977

    Bachelor's party?

    What's the best club these days for a fun bachelor's party? Not looking for extras, just hot girls to have fun with at the end of a night of drinking, kittens? Vu clubs?

  10. #4976

    Playground

    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.

  11. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I went into Pandy's Monday afternoon around 4:00 pm. There was a cute 30 ish brunette on stage. Cute B cups, enough ass, and a pretty face. I got GND vibes. There were like 2 other dudes in the club when I got there. After her dance she came over, introduced herself, and asked if I was waiting for someone. I said, "I think I am waiting for you. " She led me back to the LDA, and we got a spot. She told me we could wait for the next song to begin. I told her I had $120 to spend, and what I was looking for. She agreed, and said "in that case we will just start now". It took her maybe 2 or 3 songs, and I was done. I enjoyed her boobs, and that butt felt really nice. I handed her some pre-counted money from my wallet. She said $120? I said yeah. We hugged, and went on our ways. I hit the bathroom, and left. Later, I got to thinking, and checked how much money was left in my wallet. I am now 99% I shorted her $20. I intend to go back as soon as I can, let her know I did that on accident, and make it right. I enjoyed her services and want to partake again. Does anyone know if she is down for OTC? Her chill vibe makes me think she would be an enjoyable for a couple hour session.
    BBBJ?

    HJ? What was it.

  12. #4974

    I met Mandy

    I went into Pandy's Monday afternoon around 4:00 pm. There was a cute 30 ish brunette on stage. Cute B cups, enough ass, and a pretty face. I got GND vibes. There were like 2 other dudes in the club when I got there. After her dance she came over, introduced herself, and asked if I was waiting for someone. I said, "I think I am waiting for you. " She led me back to the LDA, and we got a spot. She told me we could wait for the next song to begin. I told her I had $120 to spend, and what I was looking for. She agreed, and said "in that case we will just start now". It took her maybe 2 or 3 songs, and I was done. I enjoyed her boobs, and that butt felt really nice. I handed her some pre-counted money from my wallet. She said $120? I said yeah. We hugged, and went on our ways. I hit the bathroom, and left. Later, I got to thinking, and checked how much money was left in my wallet. I am now 99% I shorted her $20. I intend to go back as soon as I can, let her know I did that on accident, and make it right. I enjoyed her services and want to partake again. Does anyone know if she is down for OTC? Her chill vibe makes me think she would be an enjoyable for a couple hour session.

  13. #4973

    Double

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I popped in for lunch.

    Got a room with visa. Average BBBJ. Cotton mouth.

    When it was time to hop on I said no condom. She just hoppedon until I busted inside her. In and out for under 300 including room and cover.

    She is a white trash stoner but she gave me what I needed.
    Double the price and you can get both her and Lola.

  14. #4972
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Update

    Anya on Sunday during day shift. . VIP room, CBJ and cfs. Didn't discuss price prior but asked for 3 bills afterwards. Gave 250. Did not include room price so spent upwards of $3 . 4 after drink and entry.

    She's a hot spinner and is enjoyable. Have fun.

  15. #4971

    Visa at Sugars

    I popped in for lunch.

    Got a room with visa. Average BBBJ. Cotton mouth.

    When it was time to hop on I said no condom. She just hoppedon until I busted inside her. In and out for under 300 including room and cover.

    She is a white trash stoner but she gave me what I needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape