Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 8259
-
05-28-23 13:16 #4989Regular Member

Posts: 1Jade at Pandoras
I've been seeing her on Pandora's IG and was thinking about seeing her soon. Is she worth it?
-
05-27-23 13:54 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola Bunny: Sugars during the day, down to earth, great conversation and as long as she likes you anything goes as long as it's covered. Very sensual. She's my repeat girl, because she always delivers and doesn't play games with her services, prices, none of that. An app she uses to book her customers has set in stone prices and she never tries to upcharge. 10/10.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
Daisha: Pandoras night time veteran, YMMV, legendary HJ in the playground and more fun to be had in a private room, however Pandoras keeps raising their prices and the girls are following suit so I am not certain about any other extracurriculars.
-
05-26-23 15:05 #4987Regular Member

Posts: 56Lola bunny, Daisha
Can anyone report actual activities they've partaken with either Daisha at Pandya or Lola bunny at sugars? Amounts would be helpful too.
-
05-26-23 08:24 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 35Bachelor Party
I think Rick's is probably your best bet in terms of level of attractiveness for the girls. If you want a bar next door for drinks, head to Kittens.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 20:48 #4985Regular Member

Posts: 8Which club? And rates please.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-25-23 20:39 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Doggie is the best. Soo deeeerp. Wow what a view from behind, love when she look back make eyes with me. New level unlocked. She the best.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 16:00 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 1102Anya at Pandoras
I just had a nice hh with Anya.
HJ, cfs, rcg, cg, doggie.
She is so tiny with a nice little bubble butt.
No BJ for me. No bbfs
-
05-25-23 15:24 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 653Luna
Luna is a dirty freak. I booked 30 minutes in a room. BBBJ, rimming, DATY, DATO dirtytalk and some BBFS.
I finished with her sucking me off as she fucked my ass with two fingers.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
05-25-23 14:21 #4981Regular Member

Posts: 6Non-VIP HJ
Will report back on her. Checking her out next Sunday. Which of the clubs are best to get HJ during a 3-song dance outside of the VIPs. Too expensive to pay for a room for a HJ haha.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 12:09 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 256Playground Cabaret
Aaliyah has recently changed to Kittens in the afternoon. I've never met her, but would like info on her too if anyone has some.
Originally Posted by LAguy28
[View Original Post]
The Playground has private rooms like other clubs. I've gotten HJs and a CBJ but it's very expensive compared to Pandoras. But the girls were prettier.
I haven't been there in a few months. The girls were changing from IG girls and baristas to ghetto girls you'd normally find at Kittens. Go on weekends for best selection. And report back!
-
05-25-23 07:18 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 31I checked out their website's "Become a dancer" page and I'm ready to be my own boss!
Originally Posted by LAguy28
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 01:02 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 379Bachelor's party?
What's the best club these days for a fun bachelor's party? Not looking for extras, just hot girls to have fun with at the end of a night of drinking, kittens? Vu clubs?
-
05-24-23 17:26 #4977Regular Member

Posts: 6Playground
I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.
-
05-24-23 16:51 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 984BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
HJ? What was it.
-
05-24-23 08:53 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 274I met Mandy
I went into Pandy's Monday afternoon around 4:00 pm. There was a cute 30 ish brunette on stage. Cute B cups, enough ass, and a pretty face. I got GND vibes. There were like 2 other dudes in the club when I got there. After her dance she came over, introduced herself, and asked if I was waiting for someone. I said, "I think I am waiting for you. " She led me back to the LDA, and we got a spot. She told me we could wait for the next song to begin. I told her I had $120 to spend, and what I was looking for. She agreed, and said "in that case we will just start now". It took her maybe 2 or 3 songs, and I was done. I enjoyed her boobs, and that butt felt really nice. I handed her some pre-counted money from my wallet. She said $120? I said yeah. We hugged, and went on our ways. I hit the bathroom, and left. Later, I got to thinking, and checked how much money was left in my wallet. I am now 99% I shorted her $20. I intend to go back as soon as I can, let her know I did that on accident, and make it right. I enjoyed her services and want to partake again. Does anyone know if she is down for OTC? Her chill vibe makes me think she would be an enjoyable for a couple hour session.










Reply With Quote



