Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 17721
-
05-20-23 11:32 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 230Memphis
You might try posting this on the Memphis forum.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 09:02 #12305Senior Member

Posts: 464Girl from Memphis area phone # ending in 0240
Just wondering if any of you fellas have seen this young lady. She appears to be from Memphis and has traveled to St Louis several times this year.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/132180542
KS.
-
05-20-23 00:03 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 92Jessica legit?
Can someone tell me about her? Is she legit?
Set up an appointment earlier tonight, did what she asked, waited a good 20 minutes, nothing. Sitting there in parking lot waiting for her to let me know, as instructed, when she was at the door of her apartment complex to let me in. No replies. I finally just left.
Lives on Germania, so if anyone here has been to her before, let me know if it's the same one and she simply didn't answer me back for whatever reason, or did I dodge a possible setup?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/135481231
-
05-19-23 21:15 #12303Senior Member

Posts: 687FS is BJ + bang. GFE (Girlfriend experience) includes kissing as though she is your girlfriend normally in addition to FS. Most providers don't offer GFE, and there are mongers who do not prefer GFE. It just depends on how intimate you want to get with your provider and how far she will allow you to get intimate.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 16:19 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 411So help me out here. What's the diff between FS and GFE?
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Thought they were the same, but obviously not with the extra 80!
-
05-19-23 15:35 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 170Britney Bardot
Saw Britney (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/135384733) earlier this week.
Pics in her ad are accurate. She's taller than she seems in the ads. Probably 5'6" or so. She's older than she states in the ad or she looks in the pics. Pics are heavily filtered, so although that's how she looks, she's definitely older. I would estimate 38-42 for age. She was pretty responsive over text and easy to set up. Because of her location, it was kind of hard to connect at the hotel. I had to get to specific elevator and she had to come get me. That always feels awkward as you're sitting there in the elevator lobby looking like you obviously don't have a room there.
Once I got to the room, she was friendly and put me at ease quickly. A little small talk, some quick rules (no butt stuff, no kissing, no cowgirl) and then on to the activities. She didn't mention it, but it became obvious very quickly that CIM was not on the menu. She started with a BBBJ, but she stopped it very frequently to ask if I was going to cum. It got very distracting and eventually I suited up and moved to mish before I really wanted to because of it. Mish and doggie were both good. She was responsive, tight, and pretty active. I couldn't finish with the bag on, so asked to finish orally. Because of the previously mentioned CIM reluctance, it was very little BJ and almost all HJ.
She's an okay option if you are fine with those stated and unstated rules.
-
05-18-23 15:17 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 250Damn, I'll scratch her off my list. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 22:23 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 447Don't do it pics are old lady def has some miles on her I was suspicious so had her meet me outside pull in and pulled right back out when I saw her.
Originally Posted by ChrisCraft88
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 16:18 #12298Senior Member

Posts: 527Picked her up street walking 4 years ago.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 15:02 #12297Senior Member

Posts: 339Henny
I've also seen Henny and can confirm that it's $200 for hhr FS and $280 for hhr GFE. I opted for GFE and the experience was fantastic.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 14:25 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 172Major demons when I saw her. SW's are better.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 12:51 #12295Regular Member

Posts: 6Annie
In town on biz for a few weeks. Any intel on Annie. My search of the forum turns up nothing. Trying to stay safe. Any info appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...1/156433083614
-
05-16-23 12:38 #12294Regular Member

Posts: 8I have had the luxury of enjoying Savannah and Ivy. Totally recommend the massage and service. If you would want a good massage and happy ending in a sensual environment rather than AMPs then my go to is ProLux. But there starting is 160- So I won't have enough to explorer FS. I am looking for an independent provider like Henny who would openly offer FS regardless of the massage.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 09:51 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 335Summer
Summer has been a favorite of mine for a long time (https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mer-30852.html). As I've gotten older my performance isn't always up to par. However, with Summer that's never a problem as she always gets the job done. If you see her I think you will have a great time!
-
05-16-23 09:48 #12292Senior Member

Posts: 335Anna
Since she just recently joined the Vixens apparently they haven't had time to update the website. But when I checked with her about the review she said the Vixens booking line was the best way to contact her.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




