Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12306

    Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any of you fellas have seen this young lady. She appears to be from Memphis and has traveled to St Louis several times this year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/132180542

    KS.
    You might try posting this on the Memphis forum.

  2. #12305

    Girl from Memphis area phone # ending in 0240

    Just wondering if any of you fellas have seen this young lady. She appears to be from Memphis and has traveled to St Louis several times this year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/132180542

    KS.

  3. #12304

    Jessica legit?

    Can someone tell me about her? Is she legit?

    Set up an appointment earlier tonight, did what she asked, waited a good 20 minutes, nothing. Sitting there in parking lot waiting for her to let me know, as instructed, when she was at the door of her apartment complex to let me in. No replies. I finally just left.

    Lives on Germania, so if anyone here has been to her before, let me know if it's the same one and she simply didn't answer me back for whatever reason, or did I dodge a possible setup?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/135481231

  4. #12303
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    So help me out here. What's the diff between FS and GFE?

    Thought they were the same, but obviously not with the extra 80!
    FS is BJ + bang. GFE (Girlfriend experience) includes kissing as though she is your girlfriend normally in addition to FS. Most providers don't offer GFE, and there are mongers who do not prefer GFE. It just depends on how intimate you want to get with your provider and how far she will allow you to get intimate.

  5. #12302
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen Henny and can confirm that it's $200 for hhr FS and $280 for hhr GFE. I opted for GFE and the experience was fantastic.
    So help me out here. What's the diff between FS and GFE?

    Thought they were the same, but obviously not with the extra 80!

  6. #12301

    Britney Bardot

    Saw Britney (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/135384733) earlier this week.

    Pics in her ad are accurate. She's taller than she seems in the ads. Probably 5'6" or so. She's older than she states in the ad or she looks in the pics. Pics are heavily filtered, so although that's how she looks, she's definitely older. I would estimate 38-42 for age. She was pretty responsive over text and easy to set up. Because of her location, it was kind of hard to connect at the hotel. I had to get to specific elevator and she had to come get me. That always feels awkward as you're sitting there in the elevator lobby looking like you obviously don't have a room there.

    Once I got to the room, she was friendly and put me at ease quickly. A little small talk, some quick rules (no butt stuff, no kissing, no cowgirl) and then on to the activities. She didn't mention it, but it became obvious very quickly that CIM was not on the menu. She started with a BBBJ, but she stopped it very frequently to ask if I was going to cum. It got very distracting and eventually I suited up and moved to mish before I really wanted to because of it. Mish and doggie were both good. She was responsive, tight, and pretty active. I couldn't finish with the bag on, so asked to finish orally. Because of the previously mentioned CIM reluctance, it was very little BJ and almost all HJ.

    She's an okay option if you are fine with those stated and unstated rules.

  7. #12300
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Major demons when I saw her. SW's are better.
    Damn, I'll scratch her off my list. Thanks for the info.

  8. #12299
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCraft88  [View Original Post]
    In town on biz for a few weeks. Any intel on Annie. My search of the forum turns up nothing. Trying to stay safe. Any info appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...1/156433083614
    Don't do it pics are old lady def has some miles on her I was suspicious so had her meet me outside pull in and pulled right back out when I saw her.

  9. #12298
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Decent BBBJ / cim. Doesn't do FS, pics are extremely old and 50 lbs ago.
    Picked her up street walking 4 years ago.

  10. #12297

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Good luck finding FS for 2.

    Which Pro lux did you enjoy?
    I've also seen Henny and can confirm that it's $200 for hhr FS and $280 for hhr GFE. I opted for GFE and the experience was fantastic.

  11. #12296
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued by Reese. I've seen good and bad reviews. Who do I believe? If you've seen her, please let me know. Feel free to PM me the info. Thanks in advance if you can help.

    Reese: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/134060219.
    Major demons when I saw her. SW's are better.

  12. #12295

    Annie

    In town on biz for a few weeks. Any intel on Annie. My search of the forum turns up nothing. Trying to stay safe. Any info appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...1/156433083614

  13. #12294
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Good luck finding FS for 2.

    Which Pro lux did you enjoy?
    I have had the luxury of enjoying Savannah and Ivy. Totally recommend the massage and service. If you would want a good massage and happy ending in a sensual environment rather than AMPs then my go to is ProLux. But there starting is 160- So I won't have enough to explorer FS. I am looking for an independent provider like Henny who would openly offer FS regardless of the massage.

  14. #12293

    Summer

    Summer has been a favorite of mine for a long time (https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mer-30852.html). As I've gotten older my performance isn't always up to par. However, with Summer that's never a problem as she always gets the job done. If you see her I think you will have a great time!

  15. #12292

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    I saw no Anna on the site.
    Since she just recently joined the Vixens apparently they haven't had time to update the website. But when I checked with her about the review she said the Vixens booking line was the best way to contact her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape