Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 17731
-
05-25-23 19:03 #12316Senior Member

Posts: 240Shocker of the century
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136577622
The lady that answered the door was not the lady in this ad.
Not even close.
I simply left.
-
05-24-23 19:21 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 409I've got a second appointment with lotus for an hour and I was wondering about the cost of upgrades if someone can DM me.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 09:37 #12314Regular Member

Posts: 13Yeah. She's legit, she always takes forever to come let you in. Just a BBBJ cim like advertised. She takes her shirt off for a nice view. Super sweet girl. Wish she offered more.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 19:10 #12313Senior Member

Posts: 56To clarify
By anything more, I meant "bare" rather than like typical FS.
Originally Posted by HentaiNerd
[View Original Post]
Everything is covered, I'm so bad with words.
-
05-22-23 17:54 #12312Senior Member

Posts: 56Late, but hopefully better than nothing
I met with her for a QV, doesn't communicate super duper well but she's exactly as advertised.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
Tight, but fat ass. Doesn't really ride dick, but can definitely take it. CBJ is pretty okay for CBJ, but I'd have no clue if she ever offered anything more.
Might go and see her again for a longer timeperiod, she's definitely not a clock watcher though.
-
05-22-23 11:44 #12311Senior Member

Posts: 152Lolian / Savannah
Any info on her? Appears to be working in the Fenton area right now.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362081590
-
05-22-23 11:12 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 339Gfe
In my experience, it's also normally implied that GFE includes DATY (going down on her) although you'll generally want to confirm that if it's something you enjoy. I've also had providers offer bareback as a part of GFE but that's not an activity I choose to participate in.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 11:02 #12309Regular Member

Posts: 7Asian providers on stg
I have been seeing a bunch of these Asian providers on STG I was just wondering if anybody has any contact with these providers and can give a little feed back on them. Thanks.
-
05-20-23 16:30 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 32Girl from Memphis
When she was in town about 6 months ago we scheduled to meet. Everything seemed fine, but when I arrived at the motel and called her she abruptly cancelled without giving a reason and blocked my number. Maybe she double booked, who knows. That's all I have on her.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 12:49 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 464That was a good idea. One monger in the Memphis area reported seeing her and had a decent experience.
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 11:32 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 230Memphis
You might try posting this on the Memphis forum.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 09:02 #12305Senior Member

Posts: 464Girl from Memphis area phone # ending in 0240
Just wondering if any of you fellas have seen this young lady. She appears to be from Memphis and has traveled to St Louis several times this year.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/132180542
KS.
-
05-20-23 00:03 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 92Jessica legit?
Can someone tell me about her? Is she legit?
Set up an appointment earlier tonight, did what she asked, waited a good 20 minutes, nothing. Sitting there in parking lot waiting for her to let me know, as instructed, when she was at the door of her apartment complex to let me in. No replies. I finally just left.
Lives on Germania, so if anyone here has been to her before, let me know if it's the same one and she simply didn't answer me back for whatever reason, or did I dodge a possible setup?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/135481231
-
05-19-23 21:15 #12303Senior Member

Posts: 687FS is BJ + bang. GFE (Girlfriend experience) includes kissing as though she is your girlfriend normally in addition to FS. Most providers don't offer GFE, and there are mongers who do not prefer GFE. It just depends on how intimate you want to get with your provider and how far she will allow you to get intimate.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 16:19 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 411So help me out here. What's the diff between FS and GFE?
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Thought they were the same, but obviously not with the extra 80!










Reply With Quote





