Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 43518
-
05-17-23 23:08 #38118Senior Member

Posts: 889What provider?
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
Shouldn't you say what it is for the people on this board?
-
05-17-23 22:36 #38117Senior Member

Posts: 39Coco
The provider I was speaking about in the original subject of this thread was Coco. Moot point now, because she went back to NYC earlier than anticipated.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
As far as the other provider we had discussed in PM, as I said, out of respect for her privacy I won't publicly post her name or specific "issue" If there has been any BBBJ or FS you can reach out again.
-
05-17-23 22:28 #38116Senior Member

Posts: 308Healthy body
It's not only the arrangement part of it is her whole attitude she tries to get out the appointment all the way to last second, I know is not easy to jack off guys everyday for living but she can get a regular job ultimately I'm a paying customer I need a reliable provider.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 22:19 #38115Senior Member

Posts: 308Jojo
I wish. I love that woman.
Originally Posted by BeefyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 22:18 #38114Senior Member

Posts: 308Healthy Body
She's the owner and can prove it so please.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 14:57 #38113Senior Member

Posts: 33Because she doesn't work there.
Originally Posted by SilverChin61
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 09:03 #38112Senior Member

Posts: 3853Car Wash
Visited the parlor above the car wash on Rt 1 past Dedham. Been there many years ago and got a DIY. Nice woman and the massage was great at the time. Read that a few members visited there and had a good time. Went there this past weekend and got an older Asian. Massage was great, looks was decent, English was good and the ending was decent. Straight business, nothing extra. The technique was off. But, it got the job done. I prefer the one across the street. But, that's just my preference. Have fun.
-
05-16-23 21:12 #38111Senior Member

Posts: 49What a beauty she was!!
Originally Posted by BeefyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 14:13 #38110Regular Member

Posts: 11Prostate play with BJ
Hey guys,
Any advice where to find good prostate play with a BJ at same time?
-
05-16-23 11:02 #38109Senior Member

Posts: 889Post it please.
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 09:39 #38108Senior Member

Posts: 39Mailbox Full
Hi, Tried to email additional info on what we were discussing but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
05-15-23 21:44 #38107Senior Member

Posts: 889What provider are you talking about?
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 10:39 #38106Senior Member

Posts: 205Winter / Summer
Stopped by Sunshine on Winter in Wey and was greeted by Summer. 40 for the HH. Someone posted before about this place that the massage was good, finish better and I completely agree. Not a bad massage but not the best I have ever had. Towards the end the tease got real good with so much ass play I thought she was going in. Very friendly conversation during. On the flip I get her top completely off to expose some nice natural Bs. Great finish with a mixture of jackhammer and slow and steady. After cleanup she gave me a good foot massage. 120 total for this visit and I will be back. Saw another lady there but appeared skinny and older.
-
05-15-23 09:46 #38105Regular Member

Posts: 4JoJo from H20
Any sightings of JoJo or any other former Main H20 girls.
-
05-15-23 08:51 #38104Senior Member

Posts: 516Advice Oxygen
I had one a cpl of years ago, was on oxygen at home but had the portable if I went out, never got turned away. They will typically put the phone on translate and ask some questions. Are you ok? Healthy, heart issues? I told them I had a collapsed trachea but my heart was as healthy as can be. Not an issue, went to 2 or 3 diff places, one in Methuen, 2 in NH. The girls never asked to look at it just got after the massage like any other time.
Originally Posted by SpeedierI
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





