Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38104

    Advice Oxygen

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedierI  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you've seen this, or experienced it.

    I carry a portable oxygen concentrator. It's in a black bag and a tube comes out of that goes to my nose.

    I'm wondering if the girls at an AMP would freak out if they saw it, with the language barriers and do on. It looks like it could hold a tape recorder.

    I might have to give up going to the places for good but I was hoping I could get a few in while I can.
    I had one a cpl of years ago, was on oxygen at home but had the portable if I went out, never got turned away. They will typically put the phone on translate and ask some questions. Are you ok? Healthy, heart issues? I told them I had a collapsed trachea but my heart was as healthy as can be. Not an issue, went to 2 or 3 diff places, one in Methuen, 2 in NH. The girls never asked to look at it just got after the massage like any other time.

  2. #38103

    Not worth the return trip

    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    She wechat me she is now at Seven Bodywork in Medway.
    Really nice place, but not worth the trip for Tiffany.

  3. #38102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    I followed her from 1060 to Brighton and was a devoted customer until it became impossible to reliably book with her and not the transients, many of whom -as you say. Aren't very good. Make an appointment, show up, suddenly Angela's not available. I know she means well and is a really lovely, hardworking person with great skill. But the "customer experience" went downhill a while ago. Sorry to hear she's burning out.
    Angela neither an owner nor a manager of this place. It's not her fault if someone, who is running this shop, books an appointment with her for you while she is not available.

  4. #38101

    Healthy Body Angela

    I followed her from 1060 to Brighton and was a devoted customer until it became impossible to reliably book with her and not the transients, many of whom -as you say. Aren't very good. Make an appointment, show up, suddenly Angela's not available. I know she means well and is a really lovely, hardworking person with great skill. But the "customer experience" went downhill a while ago. Sorry to hear she's burning out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Healthy body Brighton. I've Known our well reviewed and well I've known Angela for many many years now And let me tell you she is very nice But Unfortunately She had hit her limit of her will to do this job any longer, She's done tired maxed out, right now all she's doing is for survival, just look the talent been hired lately in one word Horrible. Nothing comes with any effort to go the extra mile, just ugly looking talent with no talent, look I know this ladies who are running all this joints they're doing it for easy money but let's remember we are paying really good money for a service so we can't afford to waste it, sorry but I am not coming back to this place.

  5. #38100

    Guys, looking for advice

    Maybe you've seen this, or experienced it.

    I carry a portable oxygen concentrator. It's in a black bag and a tube comes out of that goes to my nose.

    I'm wondering if the girls at an AMP would freak out if they saw it, with the language barriers and do on. It looks like it could hold a tape recorder.

    I might have to give up going to the places for good but I was hoping I could get a few in while I can.

  6. #38099
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    This ad has been appearing for several months now. Has anyone tried to contact her? There seems to be nothing online about her that I can find.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/134042860
    There's a single review for this on another site, says its a deposit scam. Pictures scream scam anyway. TGTBT.

  7. #38098

    Julia in Woburn

    This ad has been appearing for several months now. Has anyone tried to contact her? There seems to be nothing online about her that I can find.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/134042860

  8. #38097
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full I can't reply to your message.
    My guy I appreciate it. I just made room for incoming messages!

  9. #38096

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmmy  [View Original Post]
    Very different experience from both of you, got to see Shelly .60 for the hour. She tried to give a good massage I guess. I offered 80 for full nude and got a hard no. She offered HJ for .40 and I said no because I read she got full nude for you at. 80, offered 100 for kissing she said no. Left there for 60 total for lackluster massage.
    Your inbox is full I can't reply to your message.

  10. #38095
    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Yuki in Bedford. Good massage, CBJ finish. I think damage was 40 house 80 tip. The disappointing thing was I don't think the sheets or cloth for my face were clean / new by any means. Would still return just would need to physically see her give me a fresh face covering LOL.

    Be safe.
    Are you sure it was $40 not $50 house?

  11. #38094

    Request for advice

    Hey guys.

    Just visited Coco in Waltham. She's cute and friendly but doesn't want a lot of sucking of her nipples, which is my thing.

    Gina in old Oasis in Beacon in Brookiline has amazing tits and sometimes lets a good suck happen but she can be moody and unpredictable. Tends to jackhammer.

    My question-- anyone know where a guy could find a natural busty lady who can do a nice long covered BJ? I'd like a busty and BJ giving version of flirty and friendly Summer on Moody St.

    Any suggesttions?

  12. #38093
    Quote Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15  [View Original Post]
    I'm 5'8" , in shape, boxing, grappling, muay Thai. Age 51, but look 40, without beard, I've been told 38. Compliments all the time, but this beautiful lady isn't looking for a relationship. I won't go into detail about her past (a bit of baggage). Wish her the best in all her endeavors. I think this year, I'll start looking for a steady relationship to settle down once again.
    I own many leather bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

  13. #38092

    Dandy

    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyFire  [View Original Post]
    I showed up for my appointment with ling, she's there and says "you call?" I said yes ling said she is busy and calls the other lady who I definitely wasn't going go with her. I said forget it. Ling says Suit yourself. Stopped at ocean Bella was looking fine as ever but after a few times her key phrase is next time witch is really NO, Tiffany is gone summer wast there I left there an said the hell with this and kept my cash instead. I know it's not much of a report, but I wanted to vent my disappointment at Dandelion. Stay safe.
    I had multiple amazing experiences with Ling but recently she has seemed very unenthusiastic. Starting to branch out to other places in the area now.

  14. #38091
    I went to Ocean at Main St. Waltham a few days ago and saw Linda for a change. She is in her late 20's or early 30's. Nice thighs, but no butt (how did that happen, I don't know), small tits, the face is nothing to show for, especially with those huge skull bones. The massage was good, tease was excellent, okay HE. House 60, Tip 60.

    Today, I went to Orchid at Water town. There is an old woman (late 60's). I asked whether there are other women, the got very agitated and escorted me outside the store while yelling (Gina, bad woman, bad, very very bad), she was pointing at the neighboring massage place. It seems they are in a middle of conflict or something. So, I fled the scene intact in one piece.

  15. #38090

    Time to say good bye!

    Healthy body Brighton. I've Known our well reviewed and well I've known Angela for many many years now And let me tell you she is very nice But Unfortunately She had hit her limit of her will to do this job any longer, She's done tired maxed out, right now all she's doing is for survival, just look the talent been hired lately in one word Horrible. Nothing comes with any effort to go the extra mile, just ugly looking talent with no talent, look I know this ladies who are running all this joints they're doing it for easy money but let's remember we are paying really good money for a service so we can't afford to waste it, sorry but I am not coming back to this place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape