Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 43520
-
05-15-23 09:46 #38105Regular Member

Posts: 4JoJo from H20
Any sightings of JoJo or any other former Main H20 girls.
-
05-15-23 08:51 #38104Senior Member

Posts: 516Advice Oxygen
I had one a cpl of years ago, was on oxygen at home but had the portable if I went out, never got turned away. They will typically put the phone on translate and ask some questions. Are you ok? Healthy, heart issues? I told them I had a collapsed trachea but my heart was as healthy as can be. Not an issue, went to 2 or 3 diff places, one in Methuen, 2 in NH. The girls never asked to look at it just got after the massage like any other time.
Originally Posted by SpeedierI
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 08:16 #38103Senior Member

Posts: 33Not worth the return trip
Really nice place, but not worth the trip for Tiffany.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 20:26 #38102Senior Member

Posts: 1247Angela neither an owner nor a manager of this place. It's not her fault if someone, who is running this shop, books an appointment with her for you while she is not available.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 19:06 #38101Senior Member

Posts: 368Healthy Body Angela
I followed her from 1060 to Brighton and was a devoted customer until it became impossible to reliably book with her and not the transients, many of whom -as you say. Aren't very good. Make an appointment, show up, suddenly Angela's not available. I know she means well and is a really lovely, hardworking person with great skill. But the "customer experience" went downhill a while ago. Sorry to hear she's burning out.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 17:50 #38100Regular Member

Posts: 3Guys, looking for advice
Maybe you've seen this, or experienced it.
I carry a portable oxygen concentrator. It's in a black bag and a tube comes out of that goes to my nose.
I'm wondering if the girls at an AMP would freak out if they saw it, with the language barriers and do on. It looks like it could hold a tape recorder.
I might have to give up going to the places for good but I was hoping I could get a few in while I can.
-
05-14-23 14:50 #38099Senior Member

Posts: 48There's a single review for this on another site, says its a deposit scam. Pictures scream scam anyway. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 13:32 #38098Senior Member

Posts: 1811Julia in Woburn
This ad has been appearing for several months now. Has anyone tried to contact her? There seems to be nothing online about her that I can find.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/134042860
-
05-14-23 13:22 #38097Senior Member

Posts: 168My guy I appreciate it. I just made room for incoming messages!
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 10:05 #38096Senior Member

Posts: 470Inbox full
Your inbox is full I can't reply to your message.
Originally Posted by Jimmmy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 07:34 #38095Senior Member

Posts: 889Are you sure it was $40 not $50 house?
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 09:21 #38094Senior Member

Posts: 41Request for advice
Hey guys.
Just visited Coco in Waltham. She's cute and friendly but doesn't want a lot of sucking of her nipples, which is my thing.
Gina in old Oasis in Beacon in Brookiline has amazing tits and sometimes lets a good suck happen but she can be moody and unpredictable. Tends to jackhammer.
My question-- anyone know where a guy could find a natural busty lady who can do a nice long covered BJ? I'd like a busty and BJ giving version of flirty and friendly Summer on Moody St.
Any suggesttions?
-
05-12-23 08:25 #38093Senior Member

Posts: 98I own many leather bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 06:45 #38092Senior Member

Posts: 205Dandy
I had multiple amazing experiences with Ling but recently she has seemed very unenthusiastic. Starting to branch out to other places in the area now.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 00:58 #38091Senior Member

Posts: 109I went to Ocean at Main St. Waltham a few days ago and saw Linda for a change. She is in her late 20's or early 30's. Nice thighs, but no butt (how did that happen, I don't know), small tits, the face is nothing to show for, especially with those huge skull bones. The massage was good, tease was excellent, okay HE. House 60, Tip 60.
Today, I went to Orchid at Water town. There is an old woman (late 60's). I asked whether there are other women, the got very agitated and escorted me outside the store while yelling (Gina, bad woman, bad, very very bad), she was pointing at the neighboring massage place. It seems they are in a middle of conflict or something. So, I fled the scene intact in one piece.











Reply With Quote




