Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 300 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3488
    Take one for the team. Lets us know. Looks interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on this next target - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40388/ - Liking the new pic she added!

    Feel free to DM me if you want.

  2. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by Checho420  [View Original Post]
    Was it a true body to body slide or an "I'm going to get topless and only slide my tits on your back"?
    Spot on description & topless breast rubbing on my back for about 10 minutes was a little awkward as I was unable to see much as the mirror was out of position.

    Pretty lady, nice personality, clean work space. Ok massage not much enthusiasm or seduction in the session just a body rub with happy ending. Walked away with a smile at least but can get the same at an AMP for less.

  3. #3486

    Mariela. MassageFinder

    Looking for intel on this next target - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40388/ - Liking the new pic she added!

    Feel free to DM me if you want.

  4. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dscrete  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate it, I knew I had read one before but couldn't find it.

    She is a very pretty lady, offered a sensual massage with body slide didn't ask about any more upgrades.

    Massage was nice although I've had better, very clean location and friendly personality.

    Thanks I will look into it.
    Was it a true body to body slide or an "I'm going to get topless and only slide my tits on your back"?

  5. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Check post #3236 and #3238.
    Appreciate it, I knew I had read one before but couldn't find it.

    She is a very pretty lady, offered a sensual massage with body slide didn't ask about any more upgrades.

    Massage was nice although I've had better, very clean location and friendly personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    The VIP Spa in front of Home Depot on Pembroke road just east of 441 has some good massage women that will only do a hand job.
    Thanks I will look into it.

  6. #3483
    Quote Originally Posted by Dscrete  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide and intel?

    I am looking for a serious massage but would like to finish with a little fun.

    TIA.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42823/
    The VIP Spa in front of Home Depot on Pembroke road just east of 441 has some good massage women that will only do a hand job.

  7. #3482

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dscrete  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide and intel?

    I am looking for a serious massage but would like to finish with a little fun.

    TIA.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42823/
    Check post #3236 and #3238.

  8. #3481
    Can anyone provide and intel?

    I am looking for a serious massage but would like to finish with a little fun.

    TIA.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42823/

  9. #3480

    Florida

    Hey mongers.

    Will be traveling to your great state next week. 3 days in boca. 1 in ft laud and 3 in Miami.

    I'm usually an AMP guy (because I feel safer) and not opposed to doing that again but if you had one chance when there. Who would be your go to? Specifically looking for Latina (for the booty LOL) but bonus points if you know of any asain (or AMP) with a great one as well.

    There's so much to choose from and don't even know where to start.

  10. #3479

    Dream girl spa

    Drove down from Orlando for an overnight stay. I want to stop by DG before checking into my hotel. I wanted to see if Ruby was still there and she was. The table shower was busy and she had me lay facedown as she started with Tuma. Then she proceeds to give me a HJ from behind while doing Tuma. She has me flip and she starts with a BBJ while I'm rubbing her clit with one finger and another one in her ass. She starts in reverse cowgirl and then I have her lay down for DATY then switch to mish. It was obvious that she was just going through the motions and was just trying to get me to finish. Switched to k9 then to 69 to finish with cim. She walked over grabbed a hot towel then left the room and did not return. Oh well I got dressed and headed for the door and she eventually came from the back and said to come back again. I think Ruby has done this for so long that she just goes through the motions.

  11. #3478
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    The owner may have changed and named Dragon Spa Massage

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I merged the three user you had into this one and banned it.

    If you make another fake user to shill for Sunflower or Dragon Spa I will prohibit the mention of either spa on this forum, nobody will be able to post anything at all about your spa.

    If you think I'm joking there are several places in Chicago and San Diego that have this prohabition. I fucking hate shills and will nuke the fuck out of you if you don't knock it off.

    If you fucking write me asking why this happened this notice will appear at the top of this thread.

    "Attention all members, due to incessant shilling no further mention of Dragon or Sunflower will be allowed on this forum. Any regular member who does it will be banned, any senior member who does it will be placed on forever moderation and then banned if they mention it a second time. The same thing will happen if you review women who work there are try to bypass this restriction in any way."

    If you don't believe me fucking try me. This is the only warning you will get.

    A2

  12. #3477
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    New open Dragon spa new girl Lisa

    When I went there, Lisa was the hottest female there in my opinion. She had a wonderful physique, and a great-looking ass, and I knew she would be willing to fuck for more money, so I signed up and Lisa led me to a room.

    I requested Lisa for a CFS massage when she asked what sort I wanted, and she wasn't surprised. I took care of her first, and then she took care of me by giving me an excellent and sensuous massage. For around 30-35 minutes, she massaged me vigorously till I felt at ease.

    On the other hand, Lisa and I settle on a fee when I request CFS. She uses her mouth to apply the rubber to Junior. She then started jerking it off a lot and did some great-feeling Her pussy gave a good squeeze that stayed in place until I was done. She cherished my confidence and sucked my nipples while I banged her pussy in the doggy and finally turned to Missionary position. I blew into the cover until every drop was gone. I rest for a few minutes before departing joyfully.

    https://miami.2backpage.com/view/bodyrubs/7255747.html

  13. #3476

    Butterfly Spa in Pinecrest. May

    New girl You-You replacing last month's hawtie Yah-Yah.

    Petite spinner, looks late 20's to early 30's, fake small breasts (I don't know why she didn't go bigger) but look ok on her tiny frame. Not as hawt as Yah-Yah but not ugly by any means. Gifted the usual 2 roses, but when she came back mildly barked at table shower request and then mildy barked at b2 b, got into her bday suit but no b2 b. No BBBJ either, rushed me back to the room and wrapped up immediately and CBJ which was ok. Hopped on and immediatly started rushing. About two minutes into it I said fine face down and I did my thing. I was in an out in 15 18 minutes. I did see the next client come in and placed in a room (DG style survellance monitors in the rooms). Hope he gets better service. Will wait till June and hope summer brings back Yah-Yah or someone better.

  14. #3475
    Quote Originally Posted by Checho420  [View Original Post]
    Natural tits? 1. 2 all in or plus base fee?
    They look pretty natural to me. If it's man made then they did a great job. All in was 200 so 150+50.

  15. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39275/

    Still the same as before okay massage + HJ + topless for $. 2 total. Will not repeat since nothing else can be offered.
    Natural tits? 1. 2 all in or plus base fee?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape