Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4495
-
05-26-23 13:54 #3490Regular Member

Posts: 1Good information, in what general area is her incall!
Originally Posted by Mike671
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 13:02 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 48I've tried multiple times and she has never answered a single text.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 19:42 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 513LOL I took a lot for the team with these MF ladies but will do again once she answers.
Originally Posted by UniCornHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 08:05 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 51Take one for the team. Lets us know. Looks interesting.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 23:59 #3486Regular Member

Posts: 10Spot on description & topless breast rubbing on my back for about 10 minutes was a little awkward as I was unable to see much as the mirror was out of position.
Originally Posted by Checho420
[View Original Post]
Pretty lady, nice personality, clean work space. Ok massage not much enthusiasm or seduction in the session just a body rub with happy ending. Walked away with a smile at least but can get the same at an AMP for less.
-
05-22-23 22:49 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 513Mariela. MassageFinder
Looking for intel on this next target - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40388/ - Liking the new pic she added!
Feel free to DM me if you want.
-
05-22-23 18:35 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 48Was it a true body to body slide or an "I'm going to get topless and only slide my tits on your back"?
Originally Posted by Dscrete
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 12:52 #3483Regular Member

Posts: 10Appreciate it, I knew I had read one before but couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
She is a very pretty lady, offered a sensual massage with body slide didn't ask about any more upgrades.
Massage was nice although I've had better, very clean location and friendly personality.
Thanks I will look into it.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 11:30 #3482Banned Member

Posts: 663The VIP Spa in front of Home Depot on Pembroke road just east of 441 has some good massage women that will only do a hand job.
Originally Posted by Dscrete
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 16:46 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 513Felicia
Check post #3236 and #3238.
Originally Posted by Dscrete
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 12:27 #3480Regular Member

Posts: 10Can anyone provide and intel?
I am looking for a serious massage but would like to finish with a little fun.
TIA.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42823/
-
05-14-23 16:34 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 98Florida
Hey mongers.
Will be traveling to your great state next week. 3 days in boca. 1 in ft laud and 3 in Miami.
I'm usually an AMP guy (because I feel safer) and not opposed to doing that again but if you had one chance when there. Who would be your go to? Specifically looking for Latina (for the booty LOL) but bonus points if you know of any asain (or AMP) with a great one as well.
There's so much to choose from and don't even know where to start.
-
05-09-23 13:30 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 461Dream girl spa
Drove down from Orlando for an overnight stay. I want to stop by DG before checking into my hotel. I wanted to see if Ruby was still there and she was. The table shower was busy and she had me lay facedown as she started with Tuma. Then she proceeds to give me a HJ from behind while doing Tuma. She has me flip and she starts with a BBJ while I'm rubbing her clit with one finger and another one in her ass. She starts in reverse cowgirl and then I have her lay down for DATY then switch to mish. It was obvious that she was just going through the motions and was just trying to get me to finish. Switched to k9 then to 69 to finish with cim. She walked over grabbed a hot towel then left the room and did not return. Oh well I got dressed and headed for the door and she eventually came from the back and said to come back again. I think Ruby has done this for so long that she just goes through the motions.
-
05-09-23 00:30 #3477Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 19The owner may have changed and named Dragon Spa Massage
[Deleted by Admin]
I merged the three user you had into this one and banned it.
If you make another fake user to shill for Sunflower or Dragon Spa I will prohibit the mention of either spa on this forum, nobody will be able to post anything at all about your spa.
If you think I'm joking there are several places in Chicago and San Diego that have this prohabition. I fucking hate shills and will nuke the fuck out of you if you don't knock it off.
If you fucking write me asking why this happened this notice will appear at the top of this thread.
"Attention all members, due to incessant shilling no further mention of Dragon or Sunflower will be allowed on this forum. Any regular member who does it will be banned, any senior member who does it will be placed on forever moderation and then banned if they mention it a second time. The same thing will happen if you review women who work there are try to bypass this restriction in any way."
If you don't believe me fucking try me. This is the only warning you will get.
A2
-
05-08-23 13:26 #3476Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 19New open Dragon spa new girl Lisa
When I went there, Lisa was the hottest female there in my opinion. She had a wonderful physique, and a great-looking ass, and I knew she would be willing to fuck for more money, so I signed up and Lisa led me to a room.
I requested Lisa for a CFS massage when she asked what sort I wanted, and she wasn't surprised. I took care of her first, and then she took care of me by giving me an excellent and sensuous massage. For around 30-35 minutes, she massaged me vigorously till I felt at ease.
On the other hand, Lisa and I settle on a fee when I request CFS. She uses her mouth to apply the rubber to Junior. She then started jerking it off a lot and did some great-feeling Her pussy gave a good squeeze that stayed in place until I was done. She cherished my confidence and sucked my nipples while I banged her pussy in the doggy and finally turned to Missionary position. I blew into the cover until every drop was gone. I rest for a few minutes before departing joyfully.
https://miami.2backpage.com/view/bodyrubs/7255747.html










Reply With Quote





