Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4493
-
05-04-23 12:02 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 512Helena. MassageFinder
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39275/
Still the same as before okay massage + HJ + topless for $. 2 total. Will not repeat since nothing else can be offered.
-
05-03-23 12:20 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 512Vida Spa
Took one for the team and its in a nail salon in the back. They only offer the handshake but the upsell is nuts. I kindly walked away and never look back.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 13:01 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 64Last time I was there, she was a hottie! Thin, long hair, nice C cups, perfect pussy. That was a couple months ago. But I've been here many times and I'm never disappointed.
Originally Posted by Arealfreak2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 19:56 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 77How are the girls there?
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 13:47 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 6487th avenue and 129 terrace. It's been Q Spa, Best Asian Massage, and Butterfly Asian Massage.
Originally Posted by Luibry11
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 18:55 #3468Banned Member

Posts: 663I like to visit this place when I'm down south.
Originally Posted by Luibry11
[View Original Post]
https://hot.com/us/fl/miami/erotic-m...-gassage/b-n9P
-
04-25-23 15:04 #3467Regular Member

Posts: 19Where in cutler ridge?
Where exactly in cutler ridge?
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 20:14 #3466Banned Member

Posts: 663Yes, I agree 100 % Having the fun girl's personal contacts is how to monger AMPs. Works for me for some time now.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 20:08 #3465Banned Member

Posts: 663Cool, yeah, I see that spa is down in the Pinecrest area. Funny thing is that I have it saved on my G-maps as QSpa. But I can't recall going there.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
I use to like to stroll down US1 in South Miami up to a few years ago. But it's just so crowded down there now, I stick to Hollywood, Davie and and and North Miami Beach now, depending where my BBFS ladies are working at the time.
I have been down to Cutler Ridge to hook up for some BBFS fun, but mostly I like the scene within a short driving distance from my house.
-
04-24-23 01:21 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 178Oasis Spa
Visited this place on SW 184 and although I didn't stay because I wasn't into the two older ladies there I did get to see inside one room and it has the CCTV setup you typically find at these FS spa.
-
04-24-23 01:16 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 178I made a mistake on this one. Don't sue me.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
The place is not called Q Spa, see link below. I hadn't been to this spa in a good many years and back then it was called Q Spa. So it turns out I read recent reviews about Q Spa and went to this place think it was Q Spa and still hit a home run.
https://asian-massage-spa-miami.business.site
Funny I used to go to Q Angel Spa all the time and never knew its name. Always called it the spa next to Dunkin' Donuts LOL
-
04-23-23 10:13 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 406
Originally Posted by ThomasDoubt
[View Original Post]
As far as I know, DG does not take appointments and almost all AMP's do not take them. They need foot traffic and will just tell you as the interested customer to come in. But they won't turn down money if a walk in customer arrives before hand. The only exception to this that I know is Seven Star in Deerfield. They honor the appointments they make and take a name and time down to make sure you are taken care of. I always get my appointment time and the time I requested when I go there. Really is great service.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
In my experience though, if you are close with the girls and have their number / WeChat and can directly text them instead of calling the spa, they will wait specifically for you. All the girls I see will wait for me when I let them know what time I will get there. They'll pass a customer off to one of the other girls in the spa. I have no problems seeing the girls I want to see when we are directly communicating.
-
04-23-23 08:32 #3461Banned Member

Posts: 663It's not like going to see the Dentist where their appointment calendar is booked up.
Originally Posted by ThomasDoubt
[View Original Post]
Pretty much every AMP will tell you that you have an appointment if you ask for one. You're buying a service. The exceptions might be the AMPs next to the Hard Rock that have men waiting in the lobby to be next. (Not for me).
If you've got the money they will be accommodating.
I've had appointments in the past with one particular lady and the when I arrive, there's another equally attractive girl there too, so I worked out a 150 each for the hour, but gave my appointed girl another 50 afterwards and was to a double treat, but that's because I was the only customer that hour (Early Sunday Morning). If you don't show up on time she'll just take whoever walks in the door and you'll have to wait.
If you're into unusual stuff like anal, CIM or having her go tongue to anus, well, that's likely a go too if you're not a grotesque slob and will tip up accordingly.
-
04-22-23 23:21 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 76Appointments
Does DG take appointments?
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 08:03 #3459Banned Member

Posts: 663The only Q-spa I know of is on Hollywood Blvd, near Young Circle. Are you referring to Q Angel Massage just off the TP in Kendall?
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
There's several places that say they're "Q" You got to be specific to be credible to everyone.










Reply With Quote





