Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19398

    Rosie

    Has anyone noticed. She seems to have gained some weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The gf I do know about. I was actually with the gf once many years back, before she got chunky. And agree with your other comments. My pet peeve is when mongers ask, does she kiss? My answer always is, bro that depends on whether she likes you and the chemistry at the time. They're human, not robots.

  2. #19397

    Absolute waste of time

    I saw her a few years ago as a 2nd girl along with a fine round-assed girl named Katie (since off the scene). I was hoping for an exciting surprise but this woman has a lot of mileage, body very unfit and saggy, rushes a covered BJ, and didn't make any effort to give a second pop. It was deeply disappointing; Katie even apologized to me about her! She looks no better in these photos (the few of which are actually hers in the ad); just avoid her completely, nothing redeeming here. Damage back then was 1. 4 to each lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...t/700003021033

  3. #19396

    Cheap but PSE / BBFSCIP

    She is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your STI safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.

  4. #19395

    Melanie's death is authentic; GoFundMe for burial costs

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do not ever link to people's real lives even after they pass.

    What happens when her kids or family google that go fund me and land here?

    A2

  5. #19394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1228
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. And, as many of us know very well, it's a much longer list, which I won't go through right now.
    I know her name and have found nothing about her death and probably won't since it is probably kind of tragic. Her boyfriend / husband is a punk and, although I don't know him, wouldn't trust a cent going to a go fund me. There is at least one kid, possibly two.

    Yeah, she was fun but obviously trouble!

  6. #19393

    New

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #19392

    Olive

    Thanks for the update. And, as many of us know very well, it's a much longer list, which I won't go through right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry you did not get to meet her. She was way past her prime and the demons took a huge toll off her, she was such a cutie in her younger days but she still had a decent body and was a sweet submissive lover like Olive. 2 victims of heavy drugs.

  8. #19391

    Avoid

    I've been doing this hobby for awhile now and I've never had a regret on any of the women I've seen until today. For my background, the women I've seen over my time are Jacky, Pamela (ma MILF), Tasha, mommy diva, Cindy, hotel Latinas, and hotel Asians. Today I scheduled an appointment with this one. Asked for rates via text, did Le Check, and told her that I was on my way. From here on out there was a lot of red flags; once I arrived we meet outside and she tells me that we have to wait because her roommates are still there. After waiting 5 min, the roommates are leaving as we enter the building. Pretty sure roommates were 2 handlers and other women. Once inside I ask for an hhr with 2 pops because msog was listed on the ad. She starts to say that msog is applied to hr only, at which I tell her that I won't be able to do 30 min for one pop telling her that no hard feelings I'll leave. To which she responds that she is going to accept it this time only. So we agree on cash app (burner) after sending the cashapp she spends another 5 min saying that she is waiting for a reply from the handler. After getting a reply, she pulls out a pipe saying that she needed to get the hit before business. At this point I want to get out but I suck at getting out of awkward situations. After that we get to business and I'm soft as fuck. I end up jerking myself to get hard and she doesn't even suck my dick. After finally getting in her I do some strokes and finish half assed. As I was getting changed the handler knocked on the door before the thirty min was up, leaving me to believe that if I didn't finish I was going to get interrupted. Only good thing that happened was when I was leaving and the handler told me to have a good day. Don't see her, rushes, junkie, and handlers might interrupt. Damage was 1. 6.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...p/647331075931

  9. #19390

    Sadly it seems she died indeed

    I am sorry you did not get to meet her. She was way past her prime and the demons took a huge toll off her, she was such a cutie in her younger days but she still had a decent body and was a sweet submissive lover like Olive. 2 victims of heavy drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Hope not because I never got to see her. But it looks like she was posting every day until May 6. And nothing since then.

  10. #19389

    60

    Lines up with my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to post but I figured since you review her and I might aswell respond. She don't live alone and she don't have real job. She's always available no matter the time. I would not recommend daty either. She's very cool though but she have someone live with her in the basement.

  11. #19388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    I have received a long text of her husband / driver asking for money for her funeral.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...o/791653864870
    Yes she passed away. I got the text also and she have a gofundme for her.

  12. #19387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There're is a new report on her on the other board where the condom came off accidentally and she just told the dude to keep going and cum inside her. Now, I've heard mixed reports about raw service with her, but I might be ready to have a go at her. One main query however: Has anyone got her to fuck raw on a first visit, for the HALF HOUR rate? Dudes that know the answer to this won't need the link, as if they inseminated her in a first-time half hour session, they will surely know the one I'm talking about.
    I did when she first popped up on the scene during the Back page days, Nice little condo in E. P. I went for the hour which back then was 200. She is a good looking woman with nice tits and ass. Session started out groping each other and DFK I think! We proceeded to the bedroom for some very fine and enthusiastic 69 and she just climbed on top rode the shit out of me, Needless to say I didn't last long. We layed on the bed and she asked if I wanted some water, Isaid yes and she came back handed me the glass and started playing with dick junior responded quite nicely back in them days. I blew down her throat and she gagged on the load. I have not seen her since, As I understand there have been reports of trips to the Greek Isles.

  13. #19386

    Melanie

    Hope not because I never got to see her. But it looks like she was posting every day until May 6. And nothing since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    I have received a long text of her husband / driver asking for money for her funeral.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...o/791653864870

  14. #19385

    Jasmine Middle Eastern

    There're is a new report on her on the other board where the condom came off accidentally and she just told the dude to keep going and cum inside her. Now, I've heard mixed reports about raw service with her, but I might be ready to have a go at her. One main query however: Has anyone got her to fuck raw on a first visit, for the HALF HOUR rate? Dudes that know the answer to this won't need the link, as if they inseminated her in a first-time half hour session, they will surely know the one I'm talking about.

  15. #19384

    Melanie passed?

    I have received a long text of her husband / driver asking for money for her funeral.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...o/791653864870

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape