Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 25004
-
05-07-23 08:21 #19364Senior Member

Posts: 2109Diamond
Sad to hear that she has gone downhill. I saw her many years ago and had a great time. I did hear through the grape vine that she was socializing with some sketchy elements and got beat up one time and sent me pics of her rough looking face. My guess is she's doing more than just ganja.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 22:17 #19363Senior Member

Posts: 160Nice girl but poor hygiene and last time I saw her it was literally one of the stankiest smells I've ever smelt in my life. Tried finishing with BBBJ, but couldn't even stay hard with that nasty smell around me. BBBJ is also just mediocre, dry and mechanical. She's also a lot heavier than those pics. Stay away.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 11:37 #19362Senior Member

Posts: 239She's been reviewed on multiple occasions.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 10:15 #19361Senior Member

Posts: 68Diamond
I seen Diamond when she used to host at dumpy hotel in Warwick. Never seen her in Pawtucket. She is very cool girl and will let you do whatever you want. Her pictures are old and she is definitely heavier. No signs of drug use except she loves her weed. I have heard she now asked for a lot more than she used. Experience was OK you won't get ripped. I don't plan on repeating.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 09:09 #19360Regular Member

Posts: 8Diamond
Sweet Girl but bad service. 👎127996; I don't recommend, she's the 2nd worst provider I've seen, first being Erica. I seen her almost 2 years ago, first off she's way heavier than pictured,(see attachment). Dry ass bbj and one of the worst odors I've smelt second to erica where I legit fake finished to end it. I Shouldve walked away but the smaller head prevailed that day. She is a sweet girl but her photos and ad set you up for a big let down.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 07:40 #19359Senior Member

Posts: 383Diamond Pawtucket
Has anyone had experience with this one? There's a few girls out there that use that name, so verifying isn't easy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/391825936843
-
05-06-23 07:23 #19358Banned Member

Posts: 384This Chrissy and Athena are the same person.
Complete waste of time and money. She has been poorly reviewed by many people including me. Don't bother.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 06:49 #19357Senior Member

Posts: 123Persia
It's been a while since I tried seeing her. Haven't been able to access the site. Anyway, she was on my bucket list but she never responded to my texts. Finally she agreed to meet me.
Made an appointment and told her I would confirm the day before. Contacted her to confirm and she agreed again but requested a pic before giving me the address. Sent the pic and no address.
Contacted her the morning of and she told me she wanted to speak to me first. I was with family so couldn't have her call me right then. Once I was free I contacted her. She gets back to me after an hour or so and says my number is coming up as belonging to a Brazilian soccer player and she's not sure how to proceed. I texted her to just call. No reponse. Then after 15 minutes she gets back to me and said I should get a hotel room and she'll come to me. It's already 10-15 minutes after the appointment time. I said NO. No response. I said LOL that's funny. I thought it was hilarious thatsomeone would ask to get a hotel after agreeing to an appointment for an incall. It was now 30 minutes after the cheduled appointment. Now she get ugly. Starts berating me and going on about how I think she's simple and how I'm stupid. Blocked her number after that. What an ordeal. Not worth the aggravation. As if I have all day to wait for her even though we agreed to the time, place (incall) and amount.
-
05-05-23 18:59 #19356Senior Member

Posts: 116Ashley
Anyone seen bathroomless ashley lately? Haven't seen her since last summer. Rumor is she let herself go. She was looking fitter than usual for awhile. Anyone confirm?
-
05-05-23 09:13 #19355Senior Member

Posts: 55'MISTRESS ATHENA' - Anyone ever see her?
Anyone ever see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/890498951413
-
05-05-23 09:12 #19354Senior Member

Posts: 55'Touch by chrissy' - Anyone ever see her?
Anyone ever see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/555161425624
-
05-05-23 08:42 #19353Senior Member

Posts: 160UTR Dominican to trade
I have a dominican mami who offers BBBJ and bare FS! She's cute with a nice round ass. Speaks little english but drives so can travel. I'm looking to trade for a certified pawg (fat ass white girl) I'm talking as vlose to porn star alexis andrews as possible. LOL. Hit me up with sample pics of what you got and lets make a deal!
-
05-05-23 08:29 #19352Senior Member

Posts: 311Picture is not her. She's the girl in the link below. Took one for the team and went meet her. Was disappointed she wasn't the girl in the ad but she ended up being fun. Nice rack. I don't do anything raw so didn't ask but I doubt she would. Don't think I will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...v/638065668998
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 07:42 #19351Senior Member

Posts: 239When you google the phone number it brings up adds with different pics. She might not be a scam but she most likely looks nothing like that.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 07:03 #19350Regular Member

Posts: 22Not actual pic
I have seen her several times. Those are not her actual pics. She is a bbw, nice lady who will try to please. I take a while these days. She doesn't keep at it enough for me. Her oral will last about 10 to 15 minutes. Then she wants to move on. She doesn't overtly rush but I felt rushed the last time which is why I moved on. I think if you enjoy bbw she is worth a shot. There is a newer provider I prefer in providence who is more relentless. https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/163325590816 is my recommendation.
Hope this helps.
Mike.








Reply With Quote





