Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 25004
-
05-09-23 21:47 #19379Senior Member

Posts: 1228786 area code is Miami so kind of doubt the add is genuine!
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 20:14 #19378Senior Member

Posts: 383Miss sandi
Has anyone seen this one? She looks almost too good to be true!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...s/854450620853
-
05-09-23 15:19 #19377Senior Member

Posts: 82Yeah there are only two that I know of. Her and another chick in fall river but that one is actually decent.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
She likes to upcharge when you are there, but the performance is decent and charges and interactions will probably depend on whether she likes you so a heavy YMMV. Safe incall and legit provider if you want anything other than a basic romp probably expect a high price.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 14:10 #19376Senior Member

Posts: 738Just realized that ad is claiming $80-100 specials. She had been previously advertising a pretty high rate. If she's come down, then I'd definitely consider trying her if you like short, thick girls.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 14:08 #19375Senior Member

Posts: 738There have been many reports. Mostly positive from what I recall, though not amazing. I saw her once a couple years ago and had a good time. Price is a little steep for the service now though.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 11:21 #19374Senior Member

Posts: 126AngelBabe
Yes and she was reviewed on another site under that name above.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 10:36 #19373Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone ever see her??
Anyone ever see her??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...i/842696278458
-
05-09-23 06:05 #19372Senior Member

Posts: 304Interested.
Please share through PM or public location of fun.
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 21:43 #19371Senior Member

Posts: 216She's the one that is adamant about sending a dick pic right?
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 19:55 #19370Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes older, tall, and a little more rugged than you would expect.
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 19:25 #19369Senior Member

Posts: 82I have been interested and saw mention of them having a VIP price but I have no Idea what VIP means in there case.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
[View Original Post]
Also how was the lady I have also been reading that most seem to be significantly older than what you see at an AMP.
-
05-08-23 19:18 #19368Senior Member

Posts: 138Hotel Asian
Pulled the trigger on a hotel Asian massage today in Warwick. Easy communication, arrived some questions, them come and room number. Hour 1. 6 , started with 5 min massage on bed, then flip for a additional 5 min. Poor excuse for massage! Fluffed me up BJ the FS in mish. Then it gets weird, cutting finger and toe nails. Trims my hair, then a little manscaping. Going to make me beautiful. Then off to the shower for both. Gets me dressed and out the door in 45 min. They just can never give the full hour can they. Good time for the roses. Might do it again in a few weeks. She was tall and a little rugged.
Best massages were always at the R&Ts. Can't have it both ways!
-
05-08-23 19:03 #19367Senior Member

Posts: 82Not great
Man I really wish I could be on here posting good reviews and like wow guys I am pleasantly surprised check them out but no luck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...t/700003021033
I set up a meet and I get there and they ghost me 30 minutes later they say some random bs excuse and against my better judgement I show back up.
Pay for an hour and 15 min in they state that their room mate needs to let someone in and that we would have to cancel.
They were like a dead fish so I probably would not recommend unless you are looking to waste time or money and get bad service.
-
05-08-23 18:53 #19366Senior Member

Posts: 82Lives in a basically abandoned apartment's
I would recommend skipping.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/477580271942
The incall is in an ok area but the apartment's is not good might as well been an abandoned building.
Service was meh and she looks worse in person.
-
05-07-23 17:15 #19365Senior Member

Posts: 465Diamond
Definitely has dependency harder than weed, pretty sure it's the dragon queen. Saw her in SE Mass long time ago when she first started in the game and habit was just forming, wow, has she gone downhill. When she was a little lighter she had the perkiest boobs, then the kid happened and the weight.
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



