rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 1376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 25011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19386

    Melanie

    Hope not because I never got to see her. But it looks like she was posting every day until May 6. And nothing since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    I have received a long text of her husband / driver asking for money for her funeral.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...o/791653864870

  2. #19385

    Jasmine Middle Eastern

    There're is a new report on her on the other board where the condom came off accidentally and she just told the dude to keep going and cum inside her. Now, I've heard mixed reports about raw service with her, but I might be ready to have a go at her. One main query however: Has anyone got her to fuck raw on a first visit, for the HALF HOUR rate? Dudes that know the answer to this won't need the link, as if they inseminated her in a first-time half hour session, they will surely know the one I'm talking about.

  3. #19384

    Melanie passed?

    I have received a long text of her husband / driver asking for money for her funeral.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...o/791653864870

  4. #19383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    60 dollar special

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this add for a while but thought it was too good to be true. But this morning I decided to give her a shot. I text her around 8:30 am she responded within minuets. She said she was available so I asked if we could do a car date she says yes. Are you a cop the usual BS and I tell her I can pick her up in 45 minuets. I tell her when I am like 15 minuets out but I have already beem by the address it is a pretty good neighborhood in Fall River. So I tell her to wait outside for me I will be by in 2 min. She asked for the color of my car. I do not like to give that info and I do not like to sit in my car in front of some strange place so I tell her to wait outside. She tells me she is out front so I go by again and she is there to my suprise she is a hot looking spinner in jeans and some sort of bra looking top. She gets in and of we go to a spot I have brought girls too before in FR. Its a little ways and she says lets not take too long. We get there and take a walk down a path into the bushes. She takes off her top and we get going. A little daty and then BBBJ. It was great!! She is the girl in the pictures and she swallowed every drop. She has a real job and she is a single Mom. When all is said and done she says she lives allone and she will do incalls. 80 she is happy and I am smiling.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...-/483681217800
    I wasn't going to post but I figured since you review her and I might aswell respond. She don't live alone and she don't have real job. She's always available no matter the time. I would not recommend daty either. She's very cool though but she have someone live with her in the basement.

  5. #19382
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this add for a while but thought it was too good to be true. But this morning I decided to give her a shot. I text her around 8:30 am she responded within minuets. She said she was available so I asked if we could do a car date she says yes. Are you a cop the usual BS and I tell her I can pick her up in 45 minuets. I tell her when I am like 15 minuets out but I have already beem by the address it is a pretty good neighborhood in Fall River. So I tell her to wait outside for me I will be by in 2 min. She asked for the color of my car. I do not like to give that info and I do not like to sit in my car in front of some strange place so I tell her to wait outside. She tells me she is out front so I go by again and she is there to my suprise she is a hot looking spinner in jeans and some sort of bra looking top. She gets in and of we go to a spot I have brought girls too before in FR. Its a little ways and she says lets not take too long. We get there and take a walk down a path into the bushes. She takes off her top and we get going. A little daty and then BBBJ. It was great!! She is the girl in the pictures and she swallowed every drop. She has a real job and she is a single Mom. When all is said and done she says she lives allone and she will do incalls. 80 she is happy and I am smiling.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...-/483681217800
    "pretty" good neighborhood? Fall River can be rough in parts. Can you explain? Also. No pics in the profile. Her face okay? No missing teeth or signs of wear?

  6. #19381

    60 dollar special

    I have seen this add for a while but thought it was too good to be true. But this morning I decided to give her a shot. I text her around 8:30 am she responded within minuets. She said she was available so I asked if we could do a car date she says yes. Are you a cop the usual BS and I tell her I can pick her up in 45 minuets. I tell her when I am like 15 minuets out but I have already beem by the address it is a pretty good neighborhood in Fall River. So I tell her to wait outside for me I will be by in 2 min. She asked for the color of my car. I do not like to give that info and I do not like to sit in my car in front of some strange place so I tell her to wait outside. She tells me she is out front so I go by again and she is there to my suprise she is a hot looking spinner in jeans and some sort of bra looking top. She gets in and of we go to a spot I have brought girls too before in FR. Its a little ways and she says lets not take too long. We get there and take a walk down a path into the bushes. She takes off her top and we get going. A little daty and then BBBJ. It was great!! She is the girl in the pictures and she swallowed every drop. She has a real job and she is a single Mom. When all is said and done she says she lives allone and she will do incalls. 80 she is happy and I am smiling.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...-/483681217800

  7. #19380

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen bathroomless ashley lately? Haven't seen her since last summer. Rumor is she let herself go. She was looking fitter than usual for awhile. Anyone confirm?
    Saw her over the winter (Dec or Jan. I forget). She was thinner than I remember but in decent shape. She had a cold which was a huge turnoff. Was complaining about loosing her license due to a DUI. Was set for a 30 min visit and was out in 20. The performance was less then I am used to from her, but not terrible. In no rush to head back.

  8. #19379
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    786 area code is Miami so kind of doubt the add is genuine!
    Don't think the area code is always the best indicator. My UTR has a Texas area code and lives in Prov.

  9. #19378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks almost too good to be true!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...s/854450620853
    786 area code is Miami so kind of doubt the add is genuine!

  10. #19377

    Miss sandi

    Has anyone seen this one? She looks almost too good to be true!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...s/854450620853

  11. #19376
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    She's the one that is adamant about sending a dick pic right?
    Yeah there are only two that I know of. Her and another chick in fall river but that one is actually decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    She likes to upcharge when you are there, but the performance is decent and charges and interactions will probably depend on whether she likes you so a heavy YMMV. Safe incall and legit provider if you want anything other than a basic romp probably expect a high price.

  12. #19375
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Just realized that ad is claiming $80-100 specials. She had been previously advertising a pretty high rate. If she's come down, then I'd definitely consider trying her if you like short, thick girls.

  13. #19374
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    There have been many reports. Mostly positive from what I recall, though not amazing. I saw her once a couple years ago and had a good time. Price is a little steep for the service now though.

  14. #19373

    AngelBabe

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Yes and she was reviewed on another site under that name above.

  15. #19372

    Anyone ever see her??


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape