Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 5815
-
05-13-23 11:48 #550Senior Member

Posts: 3658Hey, Troy. Longtime no see.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
05-13-23 11:27 #549Regular Member

Posts: 7Aria!
For me, Aria was 9/9, one of the most sensual GFE experience, and she's pretty! Aria reminded me of this girl, I think she could be her!
-
05-13-23 09:14 #548Senior Member

Posts: 232So basically
She told the booker " no no no they fuck me long time me want fuck short time".
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
LOL I'm sorry why'all.
-
05-12-23 22:46 #547Regular Member

Posts: 7Aria Meh
Dreamt about Aria. Her body is 7. Attitude 6. 5 as it was little too artificial for me.
The session was just ok, nothing special. Overall one time visit is good enough, not sure why everyone is raving about her so much.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 18:59 #546Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 442Regarding the beauty of Aria
Aria almost discarded this heavily filtered picture since it is one of the worst ones, and she looks shorter in it, but it's real. I'm reposting this picture only because she's much better & prettier in person.
Nonetheless, the beauty of a woman and the quality of time you shared with her are really relative & subjective things. (However, her cup size is "Small C," not Bs. This is an objective fact.).
Just enjoy & love the naturalness & youngness of this rare beauty from the Far East while you can!
Cheers, brothers!
SJ.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 16:54 #545Senior Member

Posts: 732KBP Aria
Guys, YMMV but before I confirm for the day, the booker text me that she is not taking 2 pops anymore. That's a disappointment. So I changed to HHR and went ahead.
She was young (28) and cute. Big round eyes, perky Bs and typical asian ass. Very bubbly personality with nice smile. Nothing out of ordinary besides young and cute. She was very responsive to cherry licking and DATY / FIV. Went through the alphabets within the time and loved mish the most. She even have all her hands and feets touching mine while squeezing Jr hard inside her and DFK. Its like fucking my GF and she cum that way too.
I highly doubt the pics from Jason were her but hey, it was enjoyable. I rate her an overall 7. 5. Have fun and be safe.
-
05-12-23 13:00 #544Senior Member

Posts: 533Wise recommendation
Just noticed there are 2 "new" reviews for Cindy on Ter, 10:1 odds both are 1st time reviewers and total BS. The number googles back to a counselor with christian based values. Maybe someone should just call and schedule a session just to get preached at.
Originally Posted by FutureTrunks
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 12:06 #543Senior Member

Posts: 95LKATL Sery. Just don't
I just bite the bullet and sampled a dream with Sery.
No hugging, no kissing at the entrance. It started off weird.
No preview BBBJ during shower.
After shower, no kissing whatsoever.
BBBJ was good. She complained I was big- I don't think so. So the whole session was a glorified handjob mixed with BBBJ.
I thought I'd at least get a BBBJCIM but she avoided that at perfect timing.
Reported to booker.
She's kind of cute but also gives a tad of ladyboy vibes without makeup tbh.
1/10 for the HJ effort. I should have just burned $$ 50 instead.
-
05-12-23 11:37 #542Senior Member

Posts: 55Last time I went to KBP
2 pops for 1 hour was 360 which included BBBJ and cfs.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 08:44 #541Senior Member

Posts: 1053Visitor
I guess you can say I am a tourist and will be in Atlanta soon. Is 280/30 mins, 310/45 mins, 330/60 mins (1 shot, 40/ extra for two shots) is this in line with local pricing? I would assume BBBJ / CFS or is these costs more BBFS? Trying to get a pulse if quotes are inflated. Local pricing as in what are you all currently quoted, being more familiar with the Agency (KBP). TIA.
-
05-10-23 23:51 #540Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 442Sorry for the late response, it is now spacious. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 17:21 #539Senior Member

Posts: 757Please clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 14:38 #538Senior Member

Posts: 232Definitely call Sunny
Before you give this a try.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 10:05 #537Senior Member

Posts: 312Not SPP
To be clear, this is NOT SPP. I even asked Sunny at SPP and she says no way. Truth is, why would she? She has a good biz with solid clients and she always puts up pics that represent her ladies appropriately.
Originally Posted by ZeroDude
[View Original Post]
No shill here, just keeping a good agency clear from this nonsense. Not enough agencies left in ATL.
Not sure what that other site is doing, but most of those pics have been confirmed as fake.
-
05-10-23 00:51 #536Senior Member

Posts: 451I'm curious if anyone has tried ava at kbp yet? Her reviews seem kind of mixed. And her pics show like 3 different girls. LOL.







Reply With Quote





