Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 5815
-
05-09-23 22:05 #535Senior Member

Posts: 451Sery at lkatl
Sery at lkatl.
Ter: 364758.
Looks: 8. 5/10. It's the same girl in the pics. She is thinner now, and aged a couple years. But still very attractive. I would look twice if I saw her on the street. Looks to be about 27-29 in person (add a few years for her real age). Half a point added for no catfishing.
Body: 7/10. Again, pics are her minus a little weight. No baby damage. Slim. Nice young P with very tight grip. Manmade C's. They must be the older versions, bc there is some hardness to them. I hate that. Otherwise decent kgirl features.
Service and IOP: 6/10. This was a slightly below average session for me. No preview BBBJ in shower. No rim / tuma. Not much buildup here. 2 things did make her standout though. BBBJ was very different than other girls. She has an incredibly gentle and light touch and suction. She was very sensual about it. If you need more aggressiveness, she isn't for you. Also, P is very tight and Iop is good from all positions. Mish, cg, BBBJCIM.
Attitude: 8/10. Nice girl. Good personality. Easy to talk to. Good english too. Has a very california girl voice that I found attractive.
-
05-09-23 22:03 #534Senior Member

Posts: 451Aria at kbp
Aria at kbp.
Ter: 370253.
Had to see what all the hype was about. I'm not sure if all the hoopla surrounding this girl was caused by that jasonshinamoto guy, or not, but she was literally booked for every time slot for the first few days when I txted the booker. I haven't seen that kind of demand in a while. I can usually text at 4 pm and still get an appt within the hour. LOL.
Looks: 8/10. Definitely has that younger kpop idol look (looks about 24, so I would guess the real age to be about 28-31?) . But not the sexy / sultry kind. More of the cute younger member / gnd look. Google images for "Hong Eunchae". I think that might be kind of a close representation for what you can kind of expect.
Body: 7/10. Pics aren't her (duh). Don't expect very curvy hips or voluptuous. Seemed all Natural. Not many curves. But still fun. No baby damage. Nice clamshell with good grip. Very decent natural b's. I wouldn't say c's. Slightly above average kgirl butt, bc there's a little bit of muscle when she's on all fours. I was actually kind of surprised when grabbing from behind in k9.
Service and IOP: 7/10. Honestly, this was about average. It was only better bc it was with a cuter kgirl. She didn't really do anything spectacular or memorable. Just preview BBBJ in the shower, and a bit of massage. No tuma / rim if that's your thing. Or at least she didn't do it for me. But then, I don't push that. I think that's less normal for the younger, better looking girls, and more common among the older ones. She does spend a little more time on BBBJ than most other girls do. Otherwise, went thru all the other moves. Mish, k9, cg and reverse, and BBBJCIM. Mostly lfk, but slightly more like dfk deeper into both pops.
Attitude: 8. 5/10. She was tired. And she mentioned it very subtly quite a few times throughout our hr. It kind of threw off the session a bit. I blame it on her being overworked from open to close. So I'm curious what kind of vibe she would've brought if she was fresh and more energetic. But even though still, she was a pro and made sure my time there was well spent and my first and seconds were how / where I wanted them.
-
05-09-23 20:08 #533Regular Member

Posts: 7Any intel on new LKATL talent?
Hi, I see a lot of new talent at LKATL. - Gia, Coco, Julia, Sery. Do any of the fellow mongers have had recent experience with these girls.
I saw Yu Hee in April and she was awesome. Let me know if any of these girls provide that level of satisfaction.
-
05-09-23 12:31 #532Senior Member

Posts: 1868Definitely at least some fake pics (at least one is an escort in Canada). The domain name was registered in 2006, though. Mysterious!
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
Still, why bother when there's actual SPP?
O.
-
05-09-23 08:59 #531Senior Member

Posts: 312All good brother, we have to look out for each other.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 08:44 #530Senior Member

Posts: 732Toftt
I understand K-agencies don't use real pics for obvious reasons but as with LKATL, their pics are grossly inaccurate, at least that's my experience. I doubt this one is any different. The pics show a provider with at least a C if not D size breasts but the description on their site is 36 B. Also, most K-girls has small frame so a 36 is pretty wide. TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 08:32 #529Senior Member

Posts: 732So grateful
Very good investigative work, detective monger Freud. I am so appreciative of this blog and fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 13:07 #528Senior Member

Posts: 312Most likely fake
As I posted on TER, I did a simple google image search on "Cindy. " The pics were stolen from another site. After that, all credibility is lost.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/disc...-291898?page=1
-
05-08-23 12:41 #527Regular Member

Posts: 20Aria review
Just saw Aria at KPB.
Location was out in Duluth and discrete location.
She is a very cute and small K-girl.
Very enthusiastic and nice.
English is good.
I would say.
Looks - 8/10.
Performance - 9/10.
Body - 8/10.
I left very satisfied and drained.
She definitely aims to please and starts with a BBBJ that blew my mind. Everything else was CFS.
What others have said has been correct she is tight and she is very great at what she does.
I would definitely visit again if time / budget permits.
I went for 30 min but finished midway. She said 30 min is 1 shot and 1 hr is 2 shots.
-
05-08-23 12:03 #526Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 442Eurasian GFE Violet Lee
Sorry for the troll tag, it's due to my aggressive behavior on the other board in the west coast. Hopefully I don't confuse anyone. But I know Violet Lee, she's an Eurasian indie GFE model. With K-Town Aria, Violet is one of my favorite GFE models; however, I believe she has the tour schedule to London, UK in May. I don't know the other girls in their website.
Good luck, brothers!
S. J.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 11:06 #525Senior Member

Posts: 194Website gives SPP vibes. Maybe thet rebranded? Rate is 400 hr.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 09:36 #524Senior Member

Posts: 732Nice models
Umm, some nice options here but High-end type setup. Want to hear from the blog if anyone has experienced it.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 14:22 #523Senior Member

Posts: 62New agency
I saw a new agency while scrolling through TER. Does anyone have any history with them?
http://atlantaselect.cuties-sites.com/home
Thanks.
-
05-06-23 18:23 #522Senior Member

Posts: 55She's borderline B / C
They are definitely a mouth / handful so all good.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 18:21 #521Senior Member

Posts: 55Face is blurred so can't tell
The pink swimsuit pic does represent her body somewhat. If you like skinny she will satisfy your appetite.
Originally Posted by DalyAlex21
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





