Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 17727
-
05-12-23 05:51 #12267Senior Member

Posts: 458I don't think she's retired. As a matter of fact quite recently she had been evicted and was living out of a hotel looking for a new place. Price point was similar to what she is posting now.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
Nice enough woman, everything (including BJ) covered, rushed session a bit due to having to pay rent by 10 am (but she's the one who picked the time for the hour visit so WTF). Oh and she accidentally peed a little in my mouth while DATY. Even worse, guessing from the completely acrid, chemical taste or her urine.
-
05-12-23 00:31 #12266Senior Member

Posts: 158I said (tongue in cheek) that I needed to get a deposit before going. Or are you saying she wanted a deposit?
Originally Posted by Mmousob
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 23:50 #12265Senior Member

Posts: 375Fake ad and fake ad
Yea I'm going to call BS on that. I still have the messages with the exact same number saying that she will do all of that. She's just backpedaling hard on that when no one's willing to buy her up on that.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
I contacted her as well and she told me that she didn't put that up. Though I'm curious, if someone wanted to scam some suckers with a local fav, why use the same number as the person? Probably just wanted to get our hopes high or something.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 22:34 #12264Regular Member

Posts: 13Yeah, I thankfully passed on this drama queen.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 22:22 #12263Senior Member

Posts: 96Blu Ivory Passion
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/99520356
Any experiences with this one other than the recent one?
-
05-11-23 17:49 #12262Senior Member

Posts: 443She is hott
I got knocked for a deposit ripoff. I done care who or how hott she is not happening.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 17:32 #12261Senior Member

Posts: 158RE Jenny Lynn
While all the hoo rah was / is happening on LC she has been steady on offering CIM on STG.
DK.
-
05-11-23 17:27 #12260Senior Member

Posts: 158Mmmm not going to drive there w / o getting a deposit
Saw her and agree is interesting but not worth the time and gas with a chance to get ghosted.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
DK.
-
05-11-23 16:19 #12259Senior Member

Posts: 213Lala / Mariana
I don't think it's her. Texted her and she told me she's retired.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
It's a bummer!
-
05-11-23 14:31 #12258Senior Member

Posts: 170There ya go, if it was a hacked ad, then why is it still up and why was the phone number the same.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:27 #12257Senior Member

Posts: 552Psychology 101
Oh please, if someone was vindictive enough to hack her add to falsely say she's now offering "bareback" service, they're NOT going to also tack an insane "Eros Level" $700 rate on to it as well because the obvious intention of such a hack would've been to make her look like a "cheap" skank who's offering BB for much lower $150-200 rates...She made that delusional GPS ad herself and she fucking well knows it, LOL.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:09 #12256Regular Member

Posts: 1Danielle eros
Anyone visited this one? I can't find any reviews anywhere.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5622.htm?cat=1
-
05-11-23 11:11 #12255Senior Member

Posts: 164I seen her before her incalls was like $100 but outcalls was $250 hh. Never seen her charge that much when I ask her.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 08:54 #12254Senior Member

Posts: 170Now hacked?
So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
-
05-11-23 08:37 #12253Senior Member

Posts: 740It's so weird because I saw her in 2021 and she swallowed. Now, no CIM?
Originally Posted by Alerius;6441982[URL










Reply With Quote





