Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 17721
-
05-11-23 17:32 #12261Senior Member

Posts: 158RE Jenny Lynn
While all the hoo rah was / is happening on LC she has been steady on offering CIM on STG.
DK.
-
05-11-23 17:27 #12260Senior Member

Posts: 158Mmmm not going to drive there w / o getting a deposit
Saw her and agree is interesting but not worth the time and gas with a chance to get ghosted.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
DK.
-
05-11-23 16:19 #12259Senior Member

Posts: 213Lala / Mariana
I don't think it's her. Texted her and she told me she's retired.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
It's a bummer!
-
05-11-23 14:31 #12258Senior Member

Posts: 170There ya go, if it was a hacked ad, then why is it still up and why was the phone number the same.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:27 #12257Senior Member

Posts: 551Psychology 101
Oh please, if someone was vindictive enough to hack her add to falsely say she's now offering "bareback" service, they're NOT going to also tack an insane "Eros Level" $700 rate on to it as well because the obvious intention of such a hack would've been to make her look like a "cheap" skank who's offering BB for much lower $150-200 rates...She made that delusional GPS ad herself and she fucking well knows it, LOL.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:09 #12256Regular Member

Posts: 1Danielle eros
Anyone visited this one? I can't find any reviews anywhere.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5622.htm?cat=1
-
05-11-23 11:11 #12255Senior Member

Posts: 164I seen her before her incalls was like $100 but outcalls was $250 hh. Never seen her charge that much when I ask her.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 08:54 #12254Senior Member

Posts: 170Now hacked?
So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
-
05-11-23 08:37 #12253Senior Member

Posts: 740It's so weird because I saw her in 2021 and she swallowed. Now, no CIM?
Originally Posted by Alerius;6441982[URL
-
05-11-23 05:28 #12252Senior Member

Posts: 170There's no drama quite like Listcrawler drama!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/133439366
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 22:28 #12251Senior Member

Posts: 71This one looks interesting. Has anyone seen her and made the drive? Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/960886349297
-
05-10-23 19:15 #12250Senior Member

Posts: 170Did she quote you any rate besides a qv? If she's as fun and laid back as everyone says, I'd like to try an hour.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 17:24 #12249Senior Member

Posts: 109Molly Hurst
Has anyone seen Mollly Hurst recently and can provide and pros / cons. She'd closer to me now, but I've never got out schedules to line up.
TIA.
Luv.
-
05-09-23 22:11 #12248Senior Member

Posts: 164Yea I seen her Like a month ago. She a cool chick. I think she pretty much down for anything. But I was only there for BJ. She also GFE if you like that.
Originally Posted by Smitthers5564
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 20:30 #12247Senior Member

Posts: 158Bucket list
Not sure where to ask but this is something I'd like to try. A double BBJCIM. Had 2 providers taking turns before, but looking for 2 who will go after it at same time. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather not post in open. Thanks in advance. DK.









Reply With Quote






