Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12225
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    She gave you a deal! She told me $700/ hr! I just laughed and told her she was an idiot.
    What a joke. I'm sure she blocked me but I'm hoping to god that no guys succumbed to her outrages prices.

  2. #12224
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Last night she told me $600/ hr lolololololol.

    I told her that she's not worth "hot 24 year old traveling girl" prices and got cussed out.
    She gave you a deal! She told me $700/ hr! I just laughed and told her she was an idiot.

  3. #12223

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Last night she told me $600/ hr lolololololol.

    I told her that she's not worth "hot 24 year old traveling girl" prices and got cussed out.
    I messaged her thinking that it must've been a fake ad that someone with a grudge might've put up since she vehemently stated previously that she won't do BB and if you ask she will block you. Nope, she confirms that she put that ad up herself and tells me that normally she charges $300/ hr but for the whole thing, it would go up to $700/ hr. El Oh El, oh well not like I was interested in her in the first place, just did it out of curiosity.

  4. #12222
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I should have read her new ad today but I didn't. I was going by her pictures and her older ads. Since her new ad says she now does bareback I'll have to pass on her. Although some head without the full service is still tempting. Thanks for the comments, guys. Yikes is right!
    Last night she told me $600/ hr lolololololol.

    I told her that she's not worth "hot 24 year old traveling girl" prices and got cussed out.

  5. #12221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben6556  [View Original Post]
    Kay Love looks just like Kimber Vaughn (ignore my other post about Funsize Tiffany being Kimber, I replied to wrong post on that one).
    Based on a tattoo (and outfit) in the pic of her sitting by the windows, they're one and the same.

  6. #12220

    Go see page 3

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    On page three.

  7. #12219

    The queen ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker84  [View Original Post]
    She must be desperate.

    I guess her fianc isn't making enough money or he wants to watch I bet she records it somehow so he can see.
    Could be she's crazy as many have said. Could also be that she books multiple appointments for the same time. Keeps one and ghosts the others, while being verbally abusive to those who get a bit frosted with time wasters. That could explain why some see her and more do not.

  8. #12218

    Any experience with this one?


  9. #12217
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Yikes is right! But to each their own. I saw her a little over a year ago. At that time, she was really friendly and personable, although a little "professional" and distant. She's a little more hippy than the pictures let on, but they're more or less accurate. The head was really good, but the main event was just "meh". I haven't repeated, but not because I wouldn't repeat. I just haven't.

    Now after seeing this ad, I won't.
    I should have read her new ad today but I didn't. I was going by her pictures and her older ads. Since her new ad says she now does bareback I'll have to pass on her. Although some head without the full service is still tempting. Thanks for the comments, guys. Yikes is right!

  10. #12216
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! Well I see why you want to see her. Unfortunately that kind of advertising is going to bring in ALL the guys looking for the same thing. Good luck.
    Yikes is right! But to each their own. I saw her a little over a year ago. At that time, she was really friendly and personable, although a little "professional" and distant. She's a little more hippy than the pictures let on, but they're more or less accurate. The head was really good, but the main event was just "meh". I haven't repeated, but not because I wouldn't repeat. I just haven't.

    Now after seeing this ad, I won't.

  11. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for info on this pretty lady. Has anyone seen Jenny Lynn over on the east side. She also travels to St. Louis and I'd love to see her. I always appreciate info from anyone here willing to share. You can reply here or send me a private message if you want to. Thanks in advance. If I decide to see her I will post a review. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/131418869.
    Yikes! Well I see why you want to see her. Unfortunately that kind of advertising is going to bring in ALL the guys looking for the same thing. Good luck.

  12. #12214

    Jenny Lynn

    Just looking for info on this pretty lady. Has anyone seen Jenny Lynn over on the east side. She also travels to St. Louis and I'd love to see her. I always appreciate info from anyone here willing to share. You can reply here or send me a private message if you want to. Thanks in advance. If I decide to see her I will post a review. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/131418869.

  13. #12213
    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, I will be visiting your city for one day the week of the 14th. I am Looking for a reliable spinner. Clean, safe, young, low volume no deposit, no face pics. I have references. Prefer less than $$ Thanks in advance.
    I figured but just needed confirmation. Guess the hobby is messed up everywhere.

  14. #12212
    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, I will be visiting your city for one day the week of the 14th. I am Looking for a reliable spinner. Clean, safe, young, low volume no deposit, no face pics. I have references. Prefer less than $$ Thanks in advance.
    That is a unicorn you won't find in stl.

  15. #12211

    Visiting

    Hello gentlemen, I will be visiting your city for one day the week of the 14th. I am Looking for a reliable spinner. Clean, safe, young, low volume no deposit, no face pics. I have references. Prefer less than $$ Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape