Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12251

    Maddison Marie

    I've been seeing Maddison Marie ads on Eros (link below) for a while now. Recently she appeared on p411 and at the time no pics. So I inquired about pics and by the time she replied the pics were up. Pics on Eros and p411 are the same girl. Interesting though, the message I got back on p411 was from Kimmy Kiss. No idea who she is, but that's odd. Not sure if I want to take the plunge. My spidey senses are on alert. Her account number on p411 leads me to believe she's been around awhile, but how long who knows. Kind of wonder if Kimmy Kiss was getting a bad rep and she needed to reinvent herself under another name. Also, I checked TER and there are no reviews under either name.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/8390243.htm

  2. #12250
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading here not too long ago that she had told someone she retired? Saw her post on STG https://skipthegames.com/posts/edwar...e/989786772687 Not sure if she's back or this is a rip. Same pics she always had but prices have gone up.
    I don't think she's retired. As a matter of fact quite recently she had been evicted and was living out of a hotel looking for a new place. Price point was similar to what she is posting now.

    Nice enough woman, everything (including BJ) covered, rushed session a bit due to having to pay rent by 10 am (but she's the one who picked the time for the hour visit so WTF). Oh and she accidentally peed a little in my mouth while DATY. Even worse, guessing from the completely acrid, chemical taste or her urine.

  3. #12249
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmousob  [View Original Post]
    I got knocked for a deposit ripoff. I done care who or how hott she is not happening.
    I said (tongue in cheek) that I needed to get a deposit before going. Or are you saying she wanted a deposit?

  4. #12248

    Fake ad and fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!

    Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
    Yea I'm going to call BS on that. I still have the messages with the exact same number saying that she will do all of that. She's just backpedaling hard on that when no one's willing to buy her up on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's her. Texted her and she told me she's retired.

    It's a bummer!
    I contacted her as well and she told me that she didn't put that up. Though I'm curious, if someone wanted to scam some suckers with a local fav, why use the same number as the person? Probably just wanted to get our hopes high or something.

  5. #12247
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    While all the hoo rah was / is happening on LC she has been steady on offering CIM on STG.

    DK.
    Yeah, I thankfully passed on this drama queen.

  6. #12246

    Blu Ivory Passion

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/99520356

    Any experiences with this one other than the recent one?

  7. #12245

    She is hott

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and agree is interesting but not worth the time and gas with a chance to get ghosted..
    I got knocked for a deposit ripoff. I done care who or how hott she is not happening.

  8. #12244

    RE Jenny Lynn

    While all the hoo rah was / is happening on LC she has been steady on offering CIM on STG.

    DK.

  9. #12243

    Mmmm not going to drive there w / o getting a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Has anyone seen her and made the drive? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/960886349297
    Saw her and agree is interesting but not worth the time and gas with a chance to get ghosted.

    DK.

  10. #12242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Lala / Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading here not too long ago that she had told someone she retired? Saw her post on STG https://skipthegames.com/posts/edwar...e/989786772687 Not sure if she's back or this is a rip. Same pics she always had but prices have gone up.
    I don't think it's her. Texted her and she told me she's retired.

    It's a bummer!

  11. #12241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her thinking that it must've been a fake ad that someone with a grudge might've put up since she vehemently stated previously that she won't do BB and if you ask she will block you. Nope, she confirms that she put that ad up herself and tells me that normally she charges $300/ hr but for the whole thing, it would go up to $700/ hr. El Oh El, oh well not like I was interested in her in the first place, just did it out of curiosity.
    There ya go, if it was a hacked ad, then why is it still up and why was the phone number the same.

  12. #12240

    Psychology 101

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!

    Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
    Oh please, if someone was vindictive enough to hack her add to falsely say she's now offering "bareback" service, they're NOT going to also tack an insane "Eros Level" $700 rate on to it as well because the obvious intention of such a hack would've been to make her look like a "cheap" skank who's offering BB for much lower $150-200 rates...She made that delusional GPS ad herself and she fucking well knows it, LOL.

  13. #12239

    Danielle eros

    Anyone visited this one? I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5622.htm?cat=1

  14. #12238
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!

    Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
    I seen her before her incalls was like $100 but outcalls was $250 hh. Never seen her charge that much when I ask her.

  15. #12237

    Now hacked?

    So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!

    Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-05-11 074853.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape