Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 865 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12263

    Blu Ivory Passion

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/99520356

    Any experiences with this one other than the recent one?

  2. #12262

    She is hott

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and agree is interesting but not worth the time and gas with a chance to get ghosted..
    I got knocked for a deposit ripoff. I done care who or how hott she is not happening.

  3. #12261

    RE Jenny Lynn

    While all the hoo rah was / is happening on LC she has been steady on offering CIM on STG.

    DK.

  4. #12260

    Mmmm not going to drive there w / o getting a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Has anyone seen her and made the drive? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/960886349297
    Saw her and agree is interesting but not worth the time and gas with a chance to get ghosted.

    DK.

  5. #12259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Lala / Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading here not too long ago that she had told someone she retired? Saw her post on STG https://skipthegames.com/posts/edwar...e/989786772687 Not sure if she's back or this is a rip. Same pics she always had but prices have gone up.
    I don't think it's her. Texted her and she told me she's retired.

    It's a bummer!

  6. #12258
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her thinking that it must've been a fake ad that someone with a grudge might've put up since she vehemently stated previously that she won't do BB and if you ask she will block you. Nope, she confirms that she put that ad up herself and tells me that normally she charges $300/ hr but for the whole thing, it would go up to $700/ hr. El Oh El, oh well not like I was interested in her in the first place, just did it out of curiosity.
    There ya go, if it was a hacked ad, then why is it still up and why was the phone number the same.

  7. #12257

    Psychology 101

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!

    Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
    Oh please, if someone was vindictive enough to hack her add to falsely say she's now offering "bareback" service, they're NOT going to also tack an insane "Eros Level" $700 rate on to it as well because the obvious intention of such a hack would've been to make her look like a "cheap" skank who's offering BB for much lower $150-200 rates...She made that delusional GPS ad herself and she fucking well knows it, LOL.

  8. #12256

    Danielle eros

    Anyone visited this one? I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5622.htm?cat=1

  9. #12255
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!

    Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
    I seen her before her incalls was like $100 but outcalls was $250 hh. Never seen her charge that much when I ask her.

  10. #12254

    Now hacked?

    So now she claims they were fake hacked adds, but the phone number in the 'bareback' adds is the same, and some of you guys texted her!!

    Is she saying it wasn't her quoting everyone $600 and $700 for BBFS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-05-11 074853.jpg‎  

  11. #12253
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius;6441982[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/stlouis/133439366[/URL]
    It's so weird because I saw her in 2021 and she swallowed. Now, no CIM?

  12. #12252

    There's no drama quite like Listcrawler drama!

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    She gave you a deal! She told me $700/ hr! I just laughed and told her she was an idiot.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/133439366

  13. #12251
    This one looks interesting. Has anyone seen her and made the drive? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/960886349297

  14. #12250
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumPressure  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I saw Blu. In my dream she said that she's trying to get a place of her own, but that she can't get a place. So she is currently at a hotel in STC. Blue is in her 20's, and a Bbw, but had a very large rear. In my dream I was there for a quick visit to hangout. It was tight and seem wet, even though I had my raincoat on. I dreamt that I saw her twice. She mentioned she is Greek, but I did not partake or care about that. My dream guide said it was something like 1. 4 X or something like that for a q v. The dream was quick and didn't stay around long, but the location was cool and safe. Maybe try and dream your way over to stc as it didn't seem like she was too busy. - MP.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362530334
    Did she quote you any rate besides a qv? If she's as fun and laid back as everyone says, I'd like to try an hour.

  15. #12249

    Molly Hurst

    Has anyone seen Mollly Hurst recently and can provide and pros / cons. She'd closer to me now, but I've never got out schedules to line up.

    TIA.

    Luv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape