Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 278
-
07-29-23 17:51 #98Senior Member

Posts: 434Pleasurebaby
Yes she does, but the no kissing absolutely is a no go for me, with the prices she is asking. WTF! A couple of her reviews make it pretty clear that she is non-GFE, and I would guess is avoiding filling out all of the no list. This is getting more common now on PD. She also looks older than her listed age of 20-21, did you find that to be true?
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 16:46 #97Senior Member

Posts: 299Pleasurebaby pd
I have become friendly with this young lady. She is young, pert and beautiful.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Pleasurebaby
-
07-25-23 19:39 #96Senior Member

Posts: 52JadeSkyy
I'll second this, I've seen her in SLC. That PD link isn't working, but there's another for her on her twitter. She was the real deal and looking back I didn't even take the full advantage of the experience I should have. She's a good booking for the price. DM me if you want more info.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 01:59 #95Banned Member

Posts: 443Thinking the same
I'm having a hard time deciding on who to see next week. Because I don't know the menu.
Catarina rose is on my radar. I know her menu she lists it on her website.
Originally Posted by Doof808
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 20:25 #94Senior Member

Posts: 238For the guys
I just wanted to post some insight for some of you that use PD to search for providers. Many times they will not post their donations, and will write something like, "message me for details", or "contact me after screening for info". It is a tactic to get a guy's screening / info, and see who that person has dated, and also the level of donations in his past. They will set their rates as high as possible as to what they feel they can get out of a potential client. This happens a lot in Vegas, as most raise their normal rates when visiting here for work. I've also said they will also hide their menu in hopes of hooking a client first, and disclosing all the "I don't that" after it's too late. The rates nowadays are insane sometimes, and a menu that is too restrictive is a hard "no" for me. I've seen the GPS grow to stupid amounts. The few times I look into a "high end", I always want to know the menu and donation before I send any screening or info. They sometimes try to get around it, but I won't budge. If it works, it works. If they refuse, then I move on. If a business wants me to buy, then I need to know what I'm buying, and what it'll cost me. In this hobby, even having that knowledge isn't enough sometimes. You can still do your due diligence, and just have to decide for yourself. High end rates should always demand high end looks / service. If the overall product doesn't work for the client, then a client shouldn't buy. Just my insight fellas. The more we know, and the better we engage, the less likely they will be able to use tactics on us, and take advantage of a situation.
-
07-03-23 19:15 #93Senior Member

Posts: 238I agree
One thing about this hobby that I hate, especially with "high end hotties", is that with many providers you hardly ever know what you're getting exactly. Some provide a detailed menu that leaves no doubt, which is good. I feel like many do that on purpose to hide their restrictions that may discourage potential clients. On PD for example, many leave the "no list" blank, but actually have many restrictions. Then there is always the "no explicit questions about service" line that they put in to prevent having to disclose their limits. I personally would never engage in booking until I have a clear understanding of what activities are going to be allowed. If they don't want to disclose, then I would disengage any further conversation about booking, wish them well, and search on. I'm sure many of these providers count on clients, while in the moment, just going through with a date despite being surprised with a disappointing menu. Thinking with the wrong head can lead to bad situations, and with higher end ones, can also be costly. For any newbies out there, I suggest that you always know what you are going to get, always. One other thing to remember, is that just because the subject is insanely hot, does not always mean the activities will be. Do your homework, and make smart decisions. Remember who the buyer is.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 23:58 #92Senior Member

Posts: 642Stunning
Man I always think, what's the upsell?
Originally Posted by Jcm112
[View Original Post]
It would be impossible to not backup the Brinks truck for that, I'd need hard confirmation the 1 k hour is everything in the table, not just some bullshit come on.
-
07-02-23 19:36 #91Regular Member

Posts: 3Natalia May
Anyone see her? She is pricey but looks great.
https://www.nataliamay.me
-
07-01-23 07:04 #90Senior Member

Posts: 642Headed Back as Well
We share the same budget and philosophy sir.
Curious do any of the 100 Proof choices offer BBFS, or any high end provider?
I have a BBFS UTR on lock, but Kayden looks amazing sans CFS.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 11:01 #89Banned Member

Posts: 443Same rates
Rates are the same. Just Kayden was more expensive.
Heading back out there again in July.
Starting to lean more towards the higher end girls.
My budget isn't as high as some of you. Mine is probably $800/90 min-120 min.
Kayden fit the bill. Probably will use them again. Once I get into an agency I like to.
Keep a good standing.
But Tia Rose is very tempting so Hazel Hayes.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 15:15 #88Senior Member

Posts: 387I second this, I used them a loooong time ago when aspen was here, not sure if any of you guys remember her, but she was worth it. It has gone up as out call use to be 5 roses but it was well worth it.
Originally Posted by Cjv123
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 02:01 #87Senior Member

Posts: 351Why are you looking at this thread if you think $500 per hour is a BS price?
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
Frequently, we get what we pay for.
-
05-10-23 13:35 #86Regular Member

Posts: 3Thread Title
This is the "High Dollar" thread. I would expect it to be just that. I have used this agency in the past (OK. Pre covid) and they are honest, up-front and quite good. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 18:07 #85Senior Member

Posts: 158$750
For that price I can buy a new computer and it will give me pleasure for years!
Originally Posted by AshySlashy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 14:13 #84Regular Member

Posts: 19Advantages of paying more
750 $ may be a lot for many, but you get a woman who is closer to model material and perhaps more professional booking a time and date. The downside is they may have a screening process for personal info.











Reply With Quote






