Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 278
-
09-18-22 12:27 #68Banned Member

Posts: 443No Cigarette smoke
I didn't smell cigarette smoke. I'm also not picky as long as it doesn't smell like an ashtray in the place. She vapes I know that. I didn't really taste the smoke. From what I remember.
She's a pain to get ahold of. I tried to contact her in July but no luck. I guess I caught her on a good day.
I would try mid afternoon with her and a couple of days before hand. She was wearing booty shorts and a bra when I showed up. Her ass isn't huge but when she bends over she its a heart shape one.
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 18:55 #67Senior Member

Posts: 198Smoking Aroma?
Howdy! Long time member, been away from the game for awhile for many reasons. Coming to Vegas towards end of the year. At this point in my "monger" career, I really prefer to be attracted to the provider and Jenna looks A-MAZING! I read your review, some on TER, her sites, all the pics. WOW! One question I couldn't seem to find answered anywhere, was, around the smoking. Says she does but not during session. Can you smell it in her place, on her, breath, anything like that? Nothing more of a turn off for me, it would be a hard pass (which I know smoking is common in the hobby but not as much in the higher end girls).
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
Appreciate info from you or anyone else who has seen here, either here or PM. Any other similarly hot babes in Vegas I'd also appreciate! TY!
-
09-16-22 08:36 #66Senior Member

Posts: 301Twitter
She complains a lot in twitter when she gets a bad one.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 00:35 #65Banned Member

Posts: 443May Reviews
I thought I read somewhere that she is not a fan of reviews.
-
09-15-22 15:11 #64Senior Member

Posts: 52So glad for this forum. I had SweetMay bookmarked for my visit next week. Thanks for the info. The AMPs are a challenge to get to from the strip. In room massage has been hit or miss for me. Mostly misses. Willing to go to the high end, but that doesn't necessarily guarantee a good time.
CD.
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 18:06 #63Regular Member

Posts: 1May. Sounds disappointing
I have seen may about a dozen times over the past several years although not since the pandemic. Experiences were always good with multiple shots every time and good service / demeanor. She is older than advertised—I would say 45 now but always good service and banging body of a 20 something.
I was going to book in a month or so but grew concerned the reviews disappearing from TER as well as the elevated rate. Given it seems all the top shelf are at higher inflation rates I still was going to move forward. Seems like service is deteriorating quickly and this combined with increased rates I wonder if she is looking to exit the game. I have seen many over the years and they all have a shelf life in my opinion on being able to handle this work. Few can handle it for the length of time May has.
I will update if I see her in late October. Input prior to then is appreciated.
-
09-13-22 09:02 #62Senior Member

Posts: 301Ok so o saw her. She's fantastic PSE, very clean and gorgeous we'll spend money and time.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 15:32 #61Regular Member

Posts: 15Sweet May disappointed me, too.
Saw her in October 2019, where her donation was less. Reviewed her then. Got to my room, undressed, crawled into my lap and announced that she did not french kiss, which stunned me since all there reviews discussed that.
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
And like others earlier in this thread, thought she was much older than she claimed.
YMMY, of course.
-
09-12-22 15:09 #60Senior Member

Posts: 353Sweet May
I seen her back when her donation was less and had a great experience. Never went back though. I noticed that a few days ago she removed her reviews on TER. (At least they wouldn't come up for me) Maybe she's had enough too.
-
09-12-22 15:05 #59Senior Member

Posts: 469Sweet May
I saw her pre-Covid. Maybe 4 years ago. At that time she was 5/ hour. Great body but thought she was close to 50 then.
Nice person but very business like and seemed put out that I didn't finish 10 minutes into our session. At her rate that attitude kind of pissed me off. She came across more like a late night casino girl wanting to get to her next customer. I took my time and she didn't complain but also didn't take her long to leave once I was done.
I thought I had done a review but couldn't find it. I wouldn't repeat at her old rate. She is definitely not worth the new one.
Originally Posted by MidAgedMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 13:35 #58Senior Member

Posts: 387She was my ATF for a while. Per TER when she started I was her 9th review LOL and donation was pretty cheap back then this was like 6-7 years ago maybe more. I saw her to the point where I couldn't make the second shot because you just knew what to expect. Though most she's gotten out of me was 4 right when I first started seeing her. She's definitely talented and every now and again I'd go visit her page but could never bring myself to reach out and reconnect. Sorta just ran it's course I guess.
Originally Posted by MidAgedMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 09:51 #57Senior Member

Posts: 301My experience
When I saw her it was all good but it was 4 years ago, I'm pretty sure they get mechanical and bored. She had borrowed condo in palms place and did a great BBBJ next to the windows and I did cim.
Originally Posted by MidAgedMonger
[View Original Post]
Then in the bed I did eat her out and we fuck like a bunnies, for a while. With her new donations I won't see her unless the incall was an option, but getting a room is +100 her service so I rather spend it somewhere else.
-
09-11-22 22:44 #56Senior Member

Posts: 7266She wants full name!
Originally Posted by MidAgedMonger
[View Original Post]
So that has and will always scare guys from booking her just to add.
-
09-11-22 16:07 #55Senior Member

Posts: 301Jade skyy
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Jadeskyy
Has anyone see. Her? She's been here before and. 8 with Greek I don't think is that bad. Just wondering if any intel can be collected.
Thank you.
-
09-11-22 10:51 #54Regular Member

Posts: 23Mia Lovely
Curious if anyone has seen Mia Lovely. She has a look I like but I could find any info on this forum. If someone has seen her, some insight would be great. Otherwise I might TOFTT when I visit later this month.
https://tryst.link/escort/4lovely-miamartin











Reply With Quote





