Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 278
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #83

    100 proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    100 proof has a couple of girls listed as photo and video friendly.

    It was CFS and covered for a trip to Greece.

    Price was what was listed on their site.
    WOW $750 for 90 minutes. You guys are nuts for paying that BS price.

  2. #82

    On the website

    100 proof has a couple of girls listed as photo and video friendly.

    It was CFS and covered for a trip to Greece.

    Price was what was listed on their site.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    How much was it? What else is on the menu? BBFSCIP? MSOG? Videos / photos? Etc.

  3. #81

    Kayden

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for 90 min. 100 proof was easy to work with. They got me a same day appt to my hotel.

    Kayden is very very petite. She has an incredible body very small waist nice tits she is a pleaser.

    A trip to Greece is on the menu. Not extra. She's cool talks a little quick but takes her time in bed.

    Been looking for a provider for greek. Pretty good rhythm with it.

    Wide open menu.

    Had some problems with communication with other providers. Found out it was actually my phone not receiving messages. So damn my weekend could've started out much more different.

    But was happy how it ended up. Kayden drained me.

    Wish more providers would do it through email.
    Haven't used them yet what was gift cfs or? Pm ok tia.

  4. #80
    How much was it? What else is on the menu? BBFSCIP? MSOG? Videos / photos? Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for 90 min. 100 proof was easy to work with. They got me a same day appt to my hotel.

    Kayden is very very petite. She has an incredible body very small waist nice tits she is a pleaser.

    A trip to Greece is on the menu. Not extra. She's cool talks a little quick but takes her time in bed.

    Been looking for a provider for greek. Pretty good rhythm with it.

    Wide open menu.

    Had some problems with communication with other providers. Found out it was actually my phone not receiving messages. So damn my weekend could've started out much more different.

    But was happy how it ended up. Kayden drained me.

    Wish more providers would do it through email.

  5. #79

    Kayden Love

    Saw her for 90 min. 100 proof was easy to work with. They got me a same day appt to my hotel.

    Kayden is very very petite. She has an incredible body very small waist nice tits she is a pleaser.

    A trip to Greece is on the menu. Not extra. She's cool talks a little quick but takes her time in bed.

    Been looking for a provider for greek. Pretty good rhythm with it.

    Wide open menu.

    Had some problems with communication with other providers. Found out it was actually my phone not receiving messages. So damn my weekend could've started out much more different.

    But was happy how it ended up. Kayden drained me.

    Wish more providers would do it through email.

  6. #78

    No worries

    I'm actually in the opposite boat. I'm flying in Wednesday and I'm on a budget this trip. Scratching everywhere trying to find high end talent for medium prices. I'll probably end up at one of the Asian places as a result. I'm getting conflicting info about the photo accuracy. Some say it's the girl, some say a close representation, most places I realize they are fake pics. With the overwhelming amount of positive reviews, if they are not accurate, they must be as good or better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to see if Emi was really everything everyone claims to be.

    Tbh I had her booked last year, but the flight was changed and I was not able to reschedule. Had to see a k-agency. Which worked out well for me as I got friendly with one of the girls and they were able to get me into an agency in Chicago that is infamous for not letting in new clients.

    I might have to see her. I looked up Tia and she hasn't been reviewed in a few months.
    Last edited by GutterMind4; 04-10-23 at 18:43. Reason: Typo

  7. #77

    Thank you

    I just wanted to see if Emi was really everything everyone claims to be.

    Tbh I had her booked last year, but the flight was changed and I was not able to reschedule. Had to see a k-agency. Which worked out well for me as I got friendly with one of the girls and they were able to get me into an agency in Chicago that is infamous for not letting in new clients.

    I might have to see her. I looked up Tia and she hasn't been reviewed in a few months.

    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully, 7. 3 seconds on Google yielded multiple reviews for both girls. But while I'm here, never seen Tia but Ema is everything you see and more. Booked 2 hours with her last year and I didn't want to let her go. Small but stacked, changed into lingerie, she was all I wanted and needed. She's quiet and a little shy but she's a pleaser. Good luck.

  8. #76

    Rtf

    Respectfully, 7. 3 seconds on Google yielded multiple reviews for both girls. But while I'm here, never seen Tia but Ema is everything you see and more. Booked 2 hours with her last year and I didn't want to let her go. Small but stacked, changed into lingerie, she was all I wanted and needed. She's quiet and a little shy but she's a pleaser. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Will be back in Vegas beginning of May. Been thinking about seeing one of these girls.

    https://tiarose.ch/

    OR.

    Emi Rei.

    I'm increasing my budget to about $800 since this trip is just a gambling trip not for work. For the first time in awhile.

    Any experience with these ladies? Also looking at a pornstar as well.

    TIA.

  9. #75

    Back in Vegas

    Will be back in Vegas beginning of May. Been thinking about seeing one of these girls.

    https://tiarose.ch/

    OR.

    Emi Rei.

    I'm increasing my budget to about $800 since this trip is just a gambling trip not for work. For the first time in awhile.

    Any experience with these ladies? Also looking at a pornstar as well.

    TIA.

  10. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanDonny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this new girl based out of Vegas and can share their experience?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...cisco/miagomez

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...?cat=6208&wn=1
    Looks like a dude bro.

  11. #73

    Olivia Sutton

    Hi, does anyone have any info on Olivia Sutton?

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/olivia-sutton

    She is highly reviewed on TER but all the reviews are before 2018. Has anyone met her recently, would greatly appreciate any feedback.

  12. #72

    Mia Gomez

    Anyone seen this new girl based out of Vegas and can share their experience?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...cisco/miagomez

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...?cat=6208&wn=1

  13. #71

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by ZadeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town and looking for a recommendation. Budget is high and looking for, slim, great fake tits, awesome performance, long hair, younger, glam. Would love any help!
    Lacey Models World Vegas. Doesn't advertise much but chill girl willing to hang out as long as she trusts ya. Expensive, like $600 an hour.

  14. #70

    Recommendations

    I'm in town and looking for a recommendation. Budget is high and looking for, slim, great fake tits, awesome performance, long hair, younger, glam. Would love any help!

  15. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    I didn't smell cigarette smoke. I'm also not picky as long as it doesn't smell like an ashtray in the place. She vapes I know that. I didn't really taste the smoke. From what I remember.

    She's a pain to get ahold of. I tried to contact her in July but no luck. I guess I caught her on a good day.

    I would try mid afternoon with her and a couple of days before hand. She was wearing booty shorts and a bra when I showed up. Her ass isn't huge but when she bends over she its a heart shape one.
    Thanks, appreciate the response. List is growing of who I'm going to try and contact closer to the time and she's a strong candidate!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape